Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Please, Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Advice Me (490 Views)

Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice / Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice / Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Advice Me by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
I am 28 years old, I have a good job, though I have not been into a big time relationship. I have lady friends who wanted me to date them but I couldn't because I know I won't marry them due to the following policies I've made within me
1. I can't date a lady I know I won't marry, I don't want to waste any lady's time
2. I want to marry a lady that shares the same faith and ideas with me.
These stuffs have kept me out of relationship especially no. 1
NOW MY PROBLEM IS THIS
It's like I am falling in love with a 15 years old girl. Her older sisters are my good friends but they all seem to be taken. We all attend same church. She looks older than her age, I never knew she's 15. My plan right now is to let her get to 18 before I date her, but we are just good friends for now.
Is the age gap not too much? Pls, advice me.
Don't mind my grammar and errors. No insult pls.
Thanks
Re: Please, Advice Me by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
The age difference between you and this 15yrs old is 13 years, by the time she's 18 you will be 31.

@18 she may not be psychologically ready for marriage in some cases.
Secondly, what's the guarantee that she will be waiting for you as well?.
Re: Please, Advice Me by talk2alabama: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mr Man please the age gap is too much. That small girl does not share the same ideas with you so you should end such self deceit and come to terms with reality.

Secondly u should be ashamed of yourself for falling in love with a 15 year old girl.

1 Like

Re: Please, Advice Me by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
This one pass Me o cheesy

I was flowing with You till I got to that 15 years old girl part.

Who says You wouldn't have found your partner before She reaches age 18?

1 Like

Re: Please, Advice Me by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
I sincerely appreciate the comments so far. More comments would be welcomed. Thanks!
Re: Please, Advice Me by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Perv alert

lol, kidding

but

She is too young, she still needs to enjoy life and discover so much. Move on honey, unless u wana b cheated on, as she wil want to explore, or have a depressed wife, bcoz she was not given a chance to be a child. Move on

1 Like

Re: Please, Advice Me by nsiazu: 7:21am On Oct 31, 2016
She will make a good wife but when she gets to 25 then guys might open her eyes that she is married to an old dude. It's better you move on and ask God for a wife on your own....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Good For Goose Is Good For Gander(father Told His Son) / 5 Tips For The Perfect December Wedding In Nigeria / Post A Pics With The Christmas Red Cap!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.