Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship (13685 Views)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me / This Is So Frustrating And Embarrassing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Obi88(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2017
I want to make my story short, I've been dating this my girl since April 2015 when i was in final year in the university while she was in year one, she reciprocated the love infact she made me feel heaven on earth until November 2016 when she started uploading several pictures in a car with a particular guy who happens to be a customs officer,prior to this her attitudinal change, I promised her i'll marry her and from the depth of my heart i meant everything I told her, I even had to influence my state of deployment during my nysc programe to her town of residence, uploading pictures in the car with the guy has never been my problem but the worst happened when she reluctantly (unlike her that usually begs that she wants to visit ) came to spend the weekend with me), right in my presence she was making a call with this particular guy, I mean using this intimate and sexy voice, I left the room in anger to avoid troubles, I returned like after 20 minutes and she was still on the call, I had to take the phone from her and in her bid to resist me, the angel i always loved, cherished and adored hooked my shirt by the neck such that I was shocked to my marrow that such thing will ever happen, i gave a her a resounding slap ( which i regret because I've vowed never to lay my hands on a lady till the day i die), she left my house the next morning and threatened the relationship was over. I never knew the words HEARTBREAK AND DEPRESSION were real till those moments, i begged and begged and everything seemed to normalize after a month, my problem now is that this particular guy calls my girl like more that 10 times in thirty minutes, I called her and asked her what was going on, she told me the guy is her best friend who she has known for five years meanwhile i never knew this guy when things were cool with us, I told her to cut off the relationship but what I get in return when ever i mention this guy's name are insults. Infact there's no type or kind of insult(s) which I've never received from her, I was a corps member but I kept sending her money out of my little savings but she kept demanding things from me like I was already employed, during one of our conversations she told me how she was still requesting for financial aid from her mum when she has a boyfriend (this was a lady that was always encouraging me when I even had nothing when I was in school), between November and now, I've always told her to move on with her life with her best friend (a customs officer ) but after a week or so she calls back promising to change, once i succumb to her plea i end up in tears and agony again, I know it might sound foolish but since November 2016 till now she's been messing with my feelings and emotions. I'm so angry and ashamed of myself that I've not been able to call it a day on this tormenting relationship. I finished my Nysc since April but till now I've not been able to secure a job but I believe God will see me through someday, my story is a very long one but i decided to make it laconic so as not to bore anyone, please i really need advice on how to end this relationship and mean it, I've tried severally but still find myself talking with her again. My soul is no longer with her, I don't want her in my life anymore but i really find it difficult to leave her, I don't want to marry a woman that will make me regret my existence on earth

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Abduljohn(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2017
All I ll tell you is to build your career first. As per your emotion, try to also be a man and see things on the angle of risk so as not to affect your health afterall it is a general say that there are two sides to a coin so enjoy/endure which side u find yourself

13 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Odikwa serious.

Well, you just need to put yourself together, be a man and call it quit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Obi88(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2017
Abduljohn:
All I ll tell you is to build your career first. As per your emotion, try to also be a man and see things on the angle of risk so as not to affect your health afterall it is a general say that there are two sides to a coin so enjoy/endure which side u find yourself
thanks brother, as for my career path, I have everything in full gear and i believe God will see me through but dealing with my emotions hasn't been easy, since November till now, I've been in this deep shit, I'm even ashamed of myself
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2017
firstly, your stories are pathetic.I don't like guys that sound so weak,,you are just sounding as if your life depends on the relationship..yes,she was once an angel but now she has turned to something else..why not change your dancing step since the track of the song have changed..honestly I'm disappointed, ,what happens to securing your career first? you shouldn't deny yourself the fact that you know you are the side boo now,,just forget about her and work towards achieving your goals...my candid advice though

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by VargasVee(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2017
Man, you really messed up. Look, the moment a girl you're going out with starts hurling insults at you, just bear in mind it's factually over. She doesn't care what you think again.

She might have found out you're gullible and cannot almost do without her so she decided to act out the way she likes. The handwriting is on the wall.

There are over a million and one girls out there. Be thankful she's getting out of your life.

26 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Deeboiy: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=Obi88 post=59227799]I want to make my story short, I've been dating this my girl since April 2015 when i was in final year in the university while she was in year one, she reciprocated the love infact she made me feel heaven on earth until November 2016 when she started uploading several pictures in a car with a particular guy who happens to be a customs officer,prior to this her attitudinal change, I promised her i'll marry her and from the depth of my heart i meant everything I told her, I even had to influence my state of deployment during my nysc programe to her town of residence, uploading pictures in the car with the guy has never been my problem but the worst happened when she reluctantly (unlike her that usually begs that she wants to visit ) came to spend the weekend with me), right in my presence she was making a call with this particular guy, I mean using this intimate and sexy voice, I left the room in anger to avoid troubles, I returned like after 20 minutes and she was still on the call, I had to take the phone from her and in her bid to resist me, the angel i always loved, cherished and adored hooked my shirt by the neck such that I was shocked to my marrow that such thing will ever happen, i gave a her a resounding slap ( which i regret because I've vowed never to lay my hands on a lady till the day i die), she left my house the next morning and threatened the relationship was over. I never knew the words HEARTBREAK AND DEPRESSION were real till those moments, i begged and begged and everything seemed to normalize after a month, my problem now is that this particular guy calls my girl like more that 10 times in thirty minutes, I called her and asked her what was going on, she told me the guy is her best friend who she has known for five years meanwhile i never knew this guy when things were cool with us, I told her to cut off the relationship but what I get in return when ever i mention this guy's name are insults. Infact there's no type or kind of insult(s) which I've never received from her, I was a corps member but I kept sending her money out of my little savings but she kept demanding things from me like I was already employed, during one of our conversations she told me how she was still requesting for financial aid from her mum when she has a boyfriend (this was a lady that was always encouraging me when I even had nothing when I was in school), between November and now, I've always told her to move on with her life with her best friend (a customs officer ) but after a week or so she calls back promising to change, once i succumb to her plea i end up in tears and agony again, I know it might sound foolish but since November 2016 till now she's been messing with my feelings and emotions. I'm so angry and ashamed of myself that I've not been able to call it a day on this tormenting relationship. I finished my Nysc since April but till now I've not been able to secure a job but I believe God will see me through someday, my story is a very long one but i decided to make it laconic so as not to bore anyone, please i really need advice on how to end this relationship and mean it, I've tried severally but still find myself talking with her again. My soul is no longer with her, I don't want her in my life anymore but i really find it difficult to leave her, I don't want to marry a woman and will make me regret my existence on earth
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by shinarlaura(f): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2017
U re killing urself slowly. How can u be in a relationship that brings nothing but pain and suffering. I know it's difficult but do everything possible to forget abt this girl. Get hold of urself ok!. I know it's not easy considering how much u love her but get urself busy in some activities. You cannot kill urself because of someone who s not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2017
Na wah o

which advice you wan hear again on how to end relationship undecided

Wanna end a frustrating relationship,
call the hoe to ur house,
give her beer or what ever the fvck her favourite drink is,
tell her you love her,
then fvck her mercilessly and aggressively while moaning any radom female name........
after the sweet fvck tell her you love her again
and give her t-fare...........
.walk her to the gate,
stop a cab (no go stop bike o......stop a cab) let her enter the cab, pay the driver (forget the t-fare money you gave her before), kiss her and tell the driver to move

once he moves starts the car and is about to or already moving, bring out your phone and send her this text

"bitch its over between us......dont fvcking call me again cos i dont wanna see or hear your who*re self and olosho voice"

then with your hands in your pocket walk ambly into your apartment

shikena!!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by BlackDBagba: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2017
One sec....

Now listen. As harsh as this may sound, you have to face reality.

That chic used to love you but she's double dating. When she falls out with her main guy, she remembers you and makes you feel good. When they are back on, you get hell from her.

You need to call it quits and move on. For your health and total wellbeing.

It would hurt , you would miss her ( especially the good times) but you have to think of yourself.

That girl is poison. Run for your life.

13 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Emecson(m): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2017
My guy,bfrendin a uni gal z dangerous oh, there nt alwayz sincere,wit d nid for moni dey go frm 1 guy 2 anoda

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Obi88(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
firstly, your stories are pathetic.I don't like guys that sound so weak,,you are just sounding as if your life depends on the relationship..yes,she was once an angel but now she has turned to something else..why not change your dancing step since the track of the song have changed..honestly I'm disappointed, ,what happens to securing your career first? you shouldn't deny yourself the fact that you know you are the side boo now,,just forget about her and work towards achieving your goals...my candid advice though
thank you so much, I appreciate your advice, I strongly believe i'll get over her soonest, I'm working on that WEAK aspect for sure

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2017
Obi88:
thank you so much, I appreciate your advice, I strongly believe i'll get over her soonest, I'm working on that WEAK aspect for sure
good to hear that..please man up and face your career..she will soon regret her attitude
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Emecson(m): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2017
Ma guy,datin a uni gal z dangerous oh,there re nt alwayz sincere,wit d nid 4 moni dey go frm 1 guy to anoda

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by madone: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2017
Sir if u can endure the pain and be man enuf to leave her allow and face ur life. She will keep acting like this . Dont let her come back yours is still at the early stage. I Av seen a friend struggle with a girl like this for 3yrs and nothing came out of it. If u continue worst things awaits. She LL tell you she never love you...she LL tell you she has outgrown ur kind of relationship and love affairs...she LL tell you she has Lost sexual feelings for you... All this is to make you her slave...she LL only come back to you to refill her ego when the other guy hurt her and she LL leave when she is healed...you LL notice that anytime she comes to you she is always dejected and frustrated ,when you help heal here she leaves you dejected and frustrated, with on cash in ur account cos you did all to please her .. End her now or you re finished. Dont even try to make her ur sex partner cos your heart cant carry it. Run mehn run b4 she make you lose precious opportunities..remember that anytime she leave you become less productive for a period of time those re supposed to be ur good time to get up and he things done for that pretty woman that you LL meet tomorrow. Leave that your girl and you LL find out that after some time when you meet her again u LL be angry at ursef for wasting. Ur time or nonsense like her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2017
So what advice do you now need?
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Martin0(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:

good to hear that..please man up and face your career..she will soon regret her attitude

If I do like u advice to you I hope say u go appreciate am

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by LorenzoWisdom(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Obi88:
I want to make my story short, I've been dating this my girl since April 2015 when i was in final year in the university while she was in year one, she reciprocated the love infact she made me feel heaven on earth until November 2016 when she started uploading several pictures in a car with a particular guy who happens to be a customs officer,prior to this her attitudinal change, I promised her i'll marry her and from the depth of my heart i meant everything I told her, I even had to influence my state of deployment during my nysc programe to her town of residence, uploading pictures in the car with the guy has never been my problem but the worst happened when she reluctantly (unlike her that usually begs that she wants to visit ) came to spend the weekend with me), right in my presence she was making a call with this particular guy, I mean using this intimate and sexy voice, I left the room in anger to avoid troubles, I returned like after 20 minutes and she was still on the call, I had to take the phone from her and in her bid to resist me, the angel i always loved, cherished and adored hooked my shirt by the neck such that I was shocked to my marrow that such thing will ever happen, i gave a her a resounding slap ( which i regret because I've vowed never to lay my hands on a lady till the day i die), she left my house the next morning and threatened the relationship was over. I never knew the words HEARTBREAK AND DEPRESSION were real till those moments, i begged and begged and everything seemed to normalize after a month, my problem now is that this particular guy calls my girl like more that 10 times in thirty minutes, I called her and asked her what was going on, she told me the guy is her best friend who she has known for five years meanwhile i never knew this guy when things were cool with us, I told her to cut off the relationship but what I get in return when ever i mention this guy's name are insults. Infact there's no type or kind of insult(s) which I've never received from her, I was a corps member but I kept sending her money out of my little savings but she kept demanding things from me like I was already employed, during one of our conversations she told me how she was still requesting for financial aid from her mum when she has a boyfriend (this was a lady that was always encouraging me when I even had nothing when I was in school), between November and now, I've always told her to move on with her life with her best friend (a customs officer ) but after a week or so she calls back promising to change, once i succumb to her plea i end up in tears and agony again, I know it might sound foolish but since November 2016 till now she's been messing with my feelings and emotions. I'm so angry and ashamed of myself that I've not been able to call it a day on this tormenting relationship. I finished my Nysc since April but till now I've not been able to secure a job but I believe God will see me through someday, my story is a very long one but i decided to make it laconic so as not to bore anyone, please i really need advice on how to end this relationship and mean it, I've tried severally but still find myself talking with her again. My soul is no longer with her, I don't want her in my life anymore but i really find it difficult to leave her, I don't want to marry a woman and will make me regret my existence on earth

u fail to be a MAN..u had the chance to be a Man but you blown it....n 4 ur good she deserve the slap..kudos to you 4 d slap.
na listen to me cut her off from ur life..block her..

work on yourself..n be a better MAN

all niggaz shud check out my signature on my
profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:

If I do like u advice to you I hope say u go appreciate am
lol...I appreciate good things
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Martin0(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
Odikwa serious.

Well, you just need to put yourself together, be a man and call it quit.

I like this advice,make he jus jejely waka live the girl good one from u
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Obi88(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
I'm so happy with the advice so far, thank y'all for your care, I feel loved and I'm happy we can put jokes aside and help ourselves when it really matters

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Martin0(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
lol...I appreciate good things
For dream ba,I nor want make person con dey cry follow me ooo I go jus throway face
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:

For dream ba,I nor want make person con dey cry follow me ooo I go jus throway face
hahahaha
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by fumisko(f): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2017
U truly loved her.
I can understand. That moment when u know this person is harmful to u and you don't even want the person again but yet the person can't just leave your heart. U try and try. Your thoughts just keep going back there even when you try not to let it go there. You love deeply. The guy must have spoilt her with money u could never afford to give her.
I appreciate your level of love. Hard to see a guy that loves truly and deeply like you do
Obi88:
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by fumisko(f): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2017
True that's the only way.block her. The temptation to talk to her when you miss her would be high. But if you can pass that phase, you would get over this. Resist it squarely. Once u talk to her again within that period, you Wld go back to square one and your heart would start beating for her again n she Wld drop u again....so u have to completely cut off. Tell her u need space and u Wld apprciate if she never reached u again cus u won't even b picking her call. Simple. Straight. Clear. Then try to hang out wit other ladies or guy friends wen u thinking of her deeply again...with time you may even get to fall in love with one of your female friends...that's why they say date your friend.
madone:
Sir if u can endure the pain and be man enuf to leave her allow and face ur life. She will keep acting like this . Dont let her come back yours is still at the early stage. I Av seen a friend struggle with a girl like this for 3yrs and nothing came out of it. If u continue worst things awaits. She LL tell you she never love you...she LL tell you she has outgrown ur kind of relationship and love affairs...she LL tell you she has Lost sexual feelings for you... All this is to make you her slave...she LL only come back to you to refill her ego when the other guy hurt her and she LL leave when she is healed...you LL notice that anytime she comes to you she is always dejected and frustrated ,when you help heal here she leaves you dejected and frustrated, with on cash in ur account cos you did all to please her .. End her now or you re finished. Dont even try to make her ur sex partner cos your heart cant carry it. Run mehn run b4 she make you lose precious opportunities..remember that anytime she leave you become less productive for a period of time those re supposed to be ur good time to get up and he things done for that pretty woman that you LL meet tomorrow. Leave that your girl and you LL find out that after some time when you meet her again u LL be angry at ursef for wasting. Ur time or nonsense like her.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Martin0(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:

hahahaha

U know say even if the relationship nor dey work una nor dey ever agree to let it go,u know that..

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:

U know say even if the relationship nor dey work una nor dey ever agree to let it go,u know that..
Lol maybe not for me
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Ahijo1990(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2017
You're obviously a beta male that why one smallie is using your balls to play ping-pong.

Where do I start advising you from sef?

Get a side chick first for starters. That will help you take your mind off this wench.

Next time, no carry your heart out on top woman. Them be like mtn 3g network for inside village... vert unstable. Never show a woman too much love and care. That's the easiest way to hand them your balls. Don't give em the impression that your life will scatter if they leave. Love, care and attention should be showed SPARINGLY. Overdo it and she will be gone in a blink.

Get a fckin sidechick now and forget about this chick. If she comes around, add to her body count and lock up. No dey mumu untop woman. Your destiny is not tied to her love oga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Lalas247(f): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Op
Grow a pair some ladies take advantage of an easy Going nature ..
now you know how she is .. so do the right thing and move on
You are not happy clearly ! So do not compromise your happiness because of what u felt or what u think you a feeling .. break it up and move on

You will find someone who will use lobpve and kill u grin boss up
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by thestevens: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2017
Bros this isn't a relationship, it a situationship. my heart is too precious to commit it to a gal that ain't worth it. you have got to live a happy life and know that there are better and more beautifully behave women out there so don't be afraid to let go.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Obi88(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Op
Grow a pair some ladies take advantage of an easy Going nature ..
now you know how she is .. so do the right thing and move on
You are not happy clearly ! So do not compromise your happiness because of what u felt or what u think you a feeling .. break it up and move on

You will find someone who will use lobpve and kill u grin boss up
thank you so much, I really appreciate everyone's advice, a new and better me will emerge today by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by IdeyFindWife: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2017
madone:

He's just been silly.

He's not even pitying his poor parents and siblings who're prolly waiting for the leverage his post-education success will provide.He's putting them all second place for a disloyal, confused and treacherous bitch.

Na him sabi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women / Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) / Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.