Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

How I Saved My Marriage! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Saved My Marriage! (1168 Views)

I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Saved My Marriage! by hahn(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Confessions of a housewife!
“My husband is responsible but he does not last for more than a minute!“

How i saved my marriage

It was a Monday morning and my eyes were wet with tears. I could not even get myself to do my household chores. My husband just left the house without as much as a “goodbye” or “I love you, honey”. I had to hold myself while preparing the kids for school so as not to break down in front of them so they do not see that mummy is sad. Again. And I guess it was all my fault.

After all, I was the one who started the fight on Sunday after church. But then again, how do you expect me to be happy when after working from Monday till Friday, my husband is unable to satisfy me sexually. All it takes is two or three thrusts and he spills his milk. Not even up to one minute!

It didn’t use to always be like this. I remember when we were dating and even after we got newly married we used to have good sex. And I mean good sex. My husband used to last for at least 30 minutes and we used to go at least two or three rounds before giving up. But then the first kid came in, a bouncy baby boy. We were so happy. He was such a blessing to our family and we thanked God as he blessed us with two more beautiful children. Twin girls.

My husband also got promoted at his work place. Being a hardworking and smart man, the CEO of the company didn’t hesitate to recommend him for promotions. As God blessed us, we continued to grow financially and in love as a family.

Until recently. Whenever my husband comes back late from work he is too tired to do anything. I understand this. But what about weekends? When we can even manage to cuddle and make love, he doesn’t last for up to one minute. He is in and he is out.

After thinking about this, I came to the conclusion that I cannot cheat on my husband. I love him too much to do that and I also have to think about our kids. And of course, God does not support adultery.

Then I remembered Aisha my friend. She used to always complain that whenever she and her husband went to the other room he didn’t last long either. I remember advising her to stay faithful and loyal and do research on finding a solution to this problem. If I had known, I would have helped her with her research but at the time I was not having such issues.

Read our full discussion @ http://surestakes.com/how-i-saved-my-marriage/

1 Like

Re: How I Saved My Marriage! by mrmrmister: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nice blog
Funny story grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Saved My Marriage! by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Post everything here nau..
Re: How I Saved My Marriage! by hahn(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
mrmrmister:
Nice blog
Funny story grin

That was the intent

ChemicalReaction:
Post everything here nau..

I also need the traffic wink
Re: How I Saved My Marriage! by vchykp(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Get a cucumber and stop disturbing our peace.!
Re: How I Saved My Marriage! by hahn(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
vchykp:
Get a cucumber and stop disturbing our peace.!

1 Like

Re: How I Saved My Marriage! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ok seen
Re: How I Saved My Marriage! by hahn(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2016
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Can Relate To This.... / My Bestfriend Wants To Call Off His Wedding, What Should I Tell Him / My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.