Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer (13720 Views)

What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? / A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by hopefulLandlord: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
If I dont know, and you dont know then why did you people bring up their names in the first place. I think far better than you do. Its unfortunate raphieMontella buys your stupiduty.

who are those "you people"?

are Mark and Bill an atheist? YES!

does Mark and Bill have monickers they use to argue online? I don't know but you have ruled out the possibility that they can and your reasons apparently is "because they've not been seen talking atheism" physically

****you're comparing on camera behavior, where they have a lot to lose by parroting atheism to faceless online behavior where you can say ALMOST ANYTHING and most likely get away with it

I still ask you, how many "outspoken" atheists do you know physically in Nigeria?

how many do you know online?

why the huge difference? because most atheists have nothing to gain from being PHYSICALLY outspoken, same applies to Mark and Bill BUT sites like Nairaland and other such forums give the platform to bare your mind with minimal or no fear of the repercussions

we are taking advantage of such and I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Mark and Bill doing the same

abeg, think small now, is it a sin?
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by felixomor: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2016
dalaman:

Sleep is a biological function of living beings. Billions of humans and animals sleep and wake up daily. I really do not know the point you are trying to make. Sleep is a boilogical function no different than me going to the toilet to poo. Your example of sleeping as an example of God's love is asinine. A lot has actual been explained about sleep, consiousnes and the brain. This isn't your Sunday school class please.

Stating the obvious.
Of course its a biologic function. Explain it. Explain why it happens.
Most other functions are well explained.
Your going to toilet to poo is well explained and everybody knows why it happens.

Explain where ur consciousness is when u r asleep.
Thats the issue.

Playing the "sunday school" card doesnt hide the fact u didnt know nobody has been able to unravel consciousness and sleep.
Hence likening it to walking from a to b.

"A to B" indeed.
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by winner01(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2016
dalaman:

Sure, just as the good things is that many muslims, Hindus etc will rather die than leave their faith. Nothing new there. Just shows that indoctrination is very strong.
I was not born a christian, ive lived my life free of religion. I made my findings and got the truth. Its not my fault, you dont like deeper life.
Plus, is all this campaign about your son who has downs syndrome. I want to let you know, im praying for your son and your family. But your hate will do you no good.
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by hopefulLandlord: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2016
dalaman:

Isn't that what you used to do before you discovered atheist and starting pouring your anger and hate on them? If you don't like it that atheist are here just report us to your God already to close down all our accounts. Or better still go open your own blog. Why are you angry and spiteful?

lol, he hasn't stopped haranguing Muslims though

he just has a dedicated monicker for that
now

also one for Jehovah's witnesses grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by hopefulLandlord: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
I was not born a christian, ive lived my life free of religion. I made my findings and got the truth. Its not my fault, you dont like deeper life.
Plus, is all this campaign about your son who has downs syndrome. I want to let you know, im praying for your son and your family. But your hate will do you no good.

how do you know his son has down syndrome?

oh! same way you know Mark and Bill don't argue online
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by winner01(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

who are those "you people"?

are Mark and Bill an atheist? YES!

does Mark and Bill have monickers they use to argue online? I don't know but you have ruled out the possibility that they can and your reasons apparently is "because they've not been seen talking atheism" physically

your stupidity is making you myopic, you're comparing on camera behavior, where they have a lot to lose by parroting atheism to faceless online behavior where you can say ALMOST ANYTHING and most likely get away with it

I still ask you, how many "outspoken" atheists do you know physically in Nigeria?

how many do you know online?

why the huge difference? because most atheists have nothing to gain from being PHYSICALLY outspoken, same applies to Mark and Bill BUT sites like Nairaland and other such forums give the platform to bare your mind with minimal or no fear of the repercussions

we are taking advantage of such and I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Mark and Bill doing the same

abeg, think small now, is it a sin?
No, but its a sin to be a fool. Bill gates is not an atheist.

I guess se.un too does not have a lot to lose by parroting his atheism undecided.
The point remains, these people are not angry bigots like you. Some christians will happily vote mark zuckerberg for president than your sorry hateful behind.

You are less intelligent than many atheists here, as such, i'd like to keep my replies to you short and concise.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by winner01(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

how do you know his son has down syndrome?

oh! same way you know Mark and Bill don't argue online
You should ask him, afterall i wouldnt make such a wild guess.
hopefulLandlord:

he just has a dedicated monicker for that
now
of course, like hopeful1andlord, hopefulandlord, hopefulLandlord, coldhardtruth. Who knows if there are others you havent revealed grin
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by HardMirror(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
God answers prayers, and that remains a fact until you can prove otherwise. Im not distracting you from anything neither have you posed any reasonable question to me.

There is more good in the world than evil. We cant allow you to close our eyes to that. Many efforts to rape have been thwarted, many deaths averted.

Besides, if the dead is already in heaven enjoying and God is wicked. Its simple.
Like I told lennycool, take some policemen, go to heaven and do justice to God.
Yes he answers prayers that even trees and rocks can answer. I have discovered your God can only do things that can happen by chance.
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by hopefulLandlord: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
No, but its a sin to be a fool. Bill gates is not an atheist.

I guess se.un too does not have a lot to lose by parroting his atheism undecided.
The point remains, these people are not angry bigots like you. Some christians will happily vote mark zuckerberg for president than your sorry hateful behind.

You are less intelligent than many atheists here, as such, i'd like to keep my replies to you short and concise.

you still aren't thinking well enough, is it your buybull that's instructing you to do so?

if I run for president, how will you know its hopefullandlord?

you keep buttressing my points

Chai!!!

na wa o

1 Like

Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by winner01(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2016
Lennycool:

Thank you. There is no God and that is why such evil can continue.
Good conclusion!!!

Remind me who you are again to make such conclusion undecided

Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by HardMirror(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
Now that's a new one. Ur god can rectify down's syndrome? Lol
Abeg just stick to those petty things that can happen by coincidence lest you embarrass yourself.
These people are funny
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by hopefulLandlord: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
You should ask him, afterall i wouldnt make such a wild guess.of course, like hopeful1andlord, hopefulandlord, hopefulLandlord, coldhardtruth. Who knows if there are others you havent revealed grin

I never hid any of the first 3 monickers you typed

you must be Sherlock to know I have monickers that I've declared myself before anyone even knew

hopefulLandlord:

Look at this "genius" that can't seem to read properly?

Who said its wrong for him to have multiple monickers? No its not wrong, but not right either by the laws of Nairaland but of course everyone does, I have 3 BUT you'll always know its still me (Hopefullandlord, Hopefulandlord, hopeful1andlord)

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to know its still the same person

But what your brother is guilty of is simple and you just be fair when judging

1 he denies he has different monickers, he kept denying until I threatened to expose him, he then quickly stopped denying, is that how a "Christian" lives? Yet according to this "saint" he hasn't sinned in years, I guess lying, juxtaposing and dishonesty is not a "sin" in his world

Analice, if you want proof of the above, kindly say so, I have proofs right here

2 he used his different monickers to "like" his own post
That shows pure case of dishonesty; it was hilarious as I saw all these monickers "viewing" the thread and as each got added, the likes on his post kept increasing

If you also want proof of the above, kindly say so, I have it right here

as for coldhardtruth, let it keep giving you nightmares with your brain making conspiracy theories

but Mr Winner01, can you greet Truthman and ChristianFreedo for me? its as simple as saying "hi" to the mirror
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by felixomor: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2016
HardMirror:

Abeg just stick to those petty things that can happen by coincidence lest you embarrass yourself.
These people are funny

Please give us some examples of what u call "coincidence" ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by HardMirror(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
Good conclusion!!!

Remind me who you are again to make such conclusion undecided
Oh now I understand. And you have found God after trying ALL the other gods you finally found the one true one. cheesy
How many gods did try? This guy sef

1 Like

Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by winner01(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2016
HardMirror:

These people are funny
Yes na, only about 2% of the worlds population are serious.

hopefulLandlord:

you still aren't thinking well enough, is it your buybull that's instructing you to do so?
if I run for president, how will you know its hopefullandlord?
you keep buttressing my points
Chai!!!
na wa o
We pray you dont even run. Na die be dat.
HardMirror:

Yes he answers prayers that even trees and rocks can answer. I have discovered your God can only do things that can happen by chance.
Oh great discoverer, what else have you discovered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by winner01(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I never hid any of the first 3 monickers you typed

you must be Sherlock to know I have monickers that I've declared myself before anyone even knew

as for coldhardtruth, let it keep giving you nightmares with your brain making conspiracy theories

but Mr Winner01, can you greet Truthman and ChristianFreedo for me? its as simple as saying "hi" to the mirror
When next you mention them, mention them properly. I think its truthman2012. The will get the mention.
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by HardMirror(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2016
felixomor:

Please give us some examples of what u call "coincidence" ?
Getting money when hoping for some (I know christians love money)
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by winner01(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2016
HardMirror:

Oh now I understand. And you have found God after trying ALL the other gods you finally found the one true one. cheesy
How many gods did try? This guy sef
I made my findings. Actually I was more stone hearted than you, the only difference is I ddnt see the need for this needless evangelism. I was more busy with beautiful ladies, nice wears, drinks etc

I made my findings dude, and you have no idea.
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by hopefulLandlord: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
When next you mention them, mention them properly. I think its truthman2012. The will get the mention.

no need to do that, "they" are getting it already
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by dalaman: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:

No body was born a christian. We are all born free until the society we are living in decides to indoctrinate us with their belief system. I don't have a son and my daughters don't have down syndrome no matter how much you wish for them to have it, they don't have it and can never have it. Carry your hate , bitterness and bad wish somewhere else please.
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by dalaman: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2016
felixomor:

Stating the obvious.
Of course its a biologic function. Explain it. Explain why it happens.
Most other functions are well explained.
Your going to toilet to poo is well explained and everybody knows why it happens.

Explain where ur consciousness is when u r asleep.
Thats the issue.

Playing the "sunday school" card doesnt hide the fact u didnt know nobody has been able to unravel consciousness and sleep.
Hence likening it to walking from a to b.

"A to B" indeed.

Sleep as already been well explained. Visit the Wikipedia page on sleep and see how it has been explained. That you chose to turn a blind eye to it remaims your problem. You should be ashamed that a biological function of humans and animals is your so called example of your imaginary God's love.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by felixomor: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2016
HardMirror:

Getting money when hoping for some (I know christians love money)

Is that all?
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by felixomor: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2016
dalaman:

Sleep as already been well explained. Visit the Wikipedia page on sleep and see how it has been explained . That you chose to turn a blind eye to it remaims your problem. You should be ashamed that a biological function of humans and animals is your so called example of your imaginary God's love.

My brother, even Jesus Christ, his life, his resurrection and his power are well explained on wikipedia.
U can also check it up.

Afterall, Your deliberate flip-flopping doesnt change the fact on sleep and consciousness. Sorry.

At first u wanted something God does for everybody, And now dat we showed u, its now u singing "mere biologic function".
Yet u cant explain the reason behind it.

That sounds like a whining angry kid, sorry.
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by raphieMontella: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
It clouded the reasoning if Newton, faraday, lennox etc. also wink
denial...
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by winner01(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2016
dalaman:

No body was born a christian. We are all born free until the society we are living in decides to indoctrinate us with their belief system. I don't have a son and my daughters don't have down syndrome no matter how much you wish for them to have it, they don't have it and can never have it. Carry your hate , bitterness and bad wish somewhere else please.
lol.
You said it before severally, I also realized you are particularly concerned with downs syndrome, when 4evaGod decided to pay for your tfare ftom abuja for a miracle, you affirmed you were bringing a boy with diwns syndrome. I dont know what you were driving at but I prayed for you though.

I thank God for your daughters, and belief systems are not wrong because you were born into it. If you were born to atheist parents, does that invalidate atheism undecided Naah, it has to be evaluated on other grounds.
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by dalaman: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
If I was half as angry as you are, I will be on an atheist section on reddit or something to try to force my beliefs down other peoples throats.

I can never be angry with muslims, my whole extended families are muslims and i love them. We talk on who the true God is and I pray for them. I can post the thread of a deaf muslim healed in the name of Jesus or a muslim convert. It is not the same as hate.

Bith christians and muslims are religious on a religion section, oda ade, wetin be your own undecided

Will you shut up? Everybody knows who thr angry and helpless person is. You have complained so many times and expressed your anger towards atheist but we are still here and will remain here. Your hatefilled post towards the muslims are still all there. You can post a video of a boy acting as a deaf muslim to decieve and delude yourself alone. No muslim here that watches it willbe moved by it. You have failed to convert even a single muslim to your religion. Just keep on feasting on your hate and delusions. We will always be here to expose you.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by winner01(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2016
raphieMontella:

denial...
lol.

dalaman:

Will you shut up? Everybody knows who thr angry and helpless person is. You have complained so many times and expressed your anger towards atheist but we are still here and will remain here. Your hatefilled post towards the muslims are still all there. You can post a video of a boy acting as a deaf muslim to decieve and delude yourself alone. No muslim here that watches it willbe moved by it. You have failed to convert even a single muslim to your religion. Just keep on feasting on your hate and delusions. We will always be here to expose you.
I always like it when you start your statements with "will you shut up??".. grin grin

Oya nor vex ehn. I will still pray for you again. wink
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by raphieMontella: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

he just has a dedicated monicker for that now
they love to cry ''persecution'' but its their number one hobby.
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by raphieMontella: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2016
dalaman:

Sleep as already been well explained. Visit the Wikipedia page on sleep and see how it has been explained. That you chose to turn a blind eye to it remaims your problem. You should be ashamed that a biological function of humans and animals is your so called example of your imaginary God's love.
lol
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by dalaman: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
lol.
You said it before severally, I also realized you are particularly concerned with downs syndrome, when 4evaGod decided to pay for your tfare ftom abuja for a miracle, you affirmed you were bringing a boy with diwns syndrome. I dont know what you were driving at but I prayed for you though.
I always use the healing of amputees and babies with down syndrome as examples because they can not be faked. No pastor or healer ever is on record to have healed any amputee or baby with down syndrome reason is they are clear cut and can never be faked. 4everGod lied that he raised a man from the dead and I wanted to bring an amputee and a baby suffering from down syndrome to show to him that he remains a liar about his miracle claims. You asked me then if I had a child suffering from down syndrome and I told you NO. Why then are you still insisting if not projecting your hate and spite.

I thank God for your daughters, and belief systems are not wrong because you were born into it. If you were born to atheist parents, does that invalidate atheism undecided Naah, it has to be evaluated on other grounds.

I've stated that no religion is right or wrong. All are the same. They are equally valid or invalid. But the reality is that they are all man made ideas, that is why there are different religions and Gods.
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by TomHagen: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
You are truthman2012? Is that even possible?
Re: This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer by raphieMontella: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
lol.

I always like it when you start your statements with "will you shut up??".. grin grin

Oya nor vex ehn. I will still pray for you again. wink
clear-cut denial..
Why do plants die?
Why does our cells replace overtime?
See the proof of your God..
Pure B.s bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says / FourSquare Gospel Church Building Collapses At Ojodu-Berger / Not Attending Church Every Sunday. Is It Such A Big Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.