Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview (47435 Views)

United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Recruitment / United Nations (UN) Recruitment For Fresh Graduates, February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by DestinyCHILD1: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
pabloaimoh:
September batch

wow!
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by mmb(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
DestinyCHILD1:

wow!
what is wow about it?
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
mmb:
what is wow about it?
Hello mmb,
Were you contacted?
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by DestinyCHILD1: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
mmb:
what is wow about it?

Nothing... I'm surprised to hear that.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by wisetech142: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
I was also interviewed through Skype on mid October. And after then, didn't hear anything from them.
I called the HR assistant and she said that one should be patient. Let's pray take our minds of it but commit it into the hands of the Lord.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
wisetech142:
I was also interviewed through Skype on mid October. And after then, didn't hear anything from them.
I called the HR assistant and she said that one should be patient. Let's pray take our minds of it but commit it into the hands of the Lord.

Hello wisetech142,

For what position and level were you interviewed?
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Well I believe some people have been contacted. mostly people interviewed in Sept.

But its really beguiling cause my application was in August.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by mmb(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
chardyni:
Well I believe some people have been contacted. mostly people interviewed in Sept.

But its really beguiling cause my application was in August.
i submitted my application in august, did online test and interview in october. so no cause for alarm.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 6:13am On Nov 22, 2016
Are they no more people that were interviewed.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 6:18am On Nov 22, 2016
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
To all that applied and attended intrerviews.

Check The Guardian of Today. WFP has advertised for some posiitons.

I dare say that some of the positions might have been the ones people were interviewed for.

Or check the following link:

www.nairaland.com/3478547/vacancies-united-nations-world-food
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by butanep(m): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
I need details about pan- ocean oil company nature of test and interview questions.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
butanep:
I need details about pan- ocean oil company nature of test and interview questions.

Hello butanep,

Unfortunately I have never attended the Pan Ocean Oile interview. Also this thread is dedicated to United Nations recruitment.

You may ask questions about the interview procees within WFP and I will gladly answer it for you.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by butanep(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
chardyni:

Hello butanep,

Unfortunately I have never attended the Pan Ocean Oile interview. Also this thread is dedicated to United Nations recruitment.

You may ask questions about the interview procees within WFP and I will gladly answer it for you.

Thank brother... I have gotten some details about pan ocean.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by mmb(m): 5:14am On Nov 23, 2016
chardyni:

Hello butanep,

any update on the interview outcome. the one held in october?
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 6:19am On Nov 23, 2016
mmb:

Some people, from finance associate, have been called for security check and credentials.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by butanep(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2016
mmb:

I really don't knw the one conducted in Oct.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by mmb(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2016
chardyni:
nice. have u been also called?

Some people, from finance associate, have been called for security check and credentials.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=mmb post=51292956][/quote]

Hi mmb,

Not yet gotten a call for my position and not readvertised to.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
To all readers,

I encourage you to apply for WFP jobs. The pay is world class. Even a support staff collects 677,000 a month.

www.nairaland.com/3478547/vacancies-
united-nations-world-food
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by merbenko: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
chardyni:
To all readers,

I encourage you to apply for WFP jobs. The pay is world class. Even a support staff collects 677,000 a month.

www.nairaland.com/3478547/vacancies-
united-nations-world-food
You mean it boss. I apply for the post of office administrator today in Borno state
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
merbenko:
You mean it boss. I apply for the post of office administrator today in Borno state

Goodluck.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by uboma(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
chardyni:

the recruitment for ICT positions has since been concluded. these guys will commence work on December 1,2016.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
uboma:

the recruitment for ICT positions has since been concluded. these guys will commence work on December 1,2016.

Hello uboma,

Can you tell me the exact title of the position of the ICT persons called up.

I recall that they wered were two ICT positions advertised. IT officer and IT associate.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by pabloaimoh: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2016
All positions have been concluded and some have undergone medicals. I was contacted and told I was on the roaster list. If any of the successful candidate doesn't accept the offer or failed medicals then I would be called in as a replacement.
As for the pay.... Let's not exaggerate... Support staff doesn't earned that high. It's is only National Officers position that earned more than 600k. However, it is too early to start discussing pay when u haven't even been given an offer. I believe one shud apply and pray to be shortlisted first. From then on it's ur effort and God that would see u thru.

1 Like

Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2016
pabloaimoh:
All positions have been concluded and some have undergone medicals. I was contacted and told I was on the roaster list. If any of the successful candidate doesn't accept the offer or failed medicals then I would be called in as a replacement.
As for the pay.... Let's not exaggerate... Support staff doesn't earned that high. It's is only National Officers position that earned more than 600k. However, it is too early to start discussing pay when u haven't even been given an offer. I believe one shud apply and pray to be shortlisted first. From then on it's ur effort and God that would see u thru.

Congratulations pabloaimoh

Being on the rooster is still better than nothing. But consider applying for other positions currently advertised also.

I have already applied again though i have not had feedback.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by uboma(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
chardyni:

Hello uboma,

Can you tell me the exact title of the position of the ICT persons called up.

I recall that they wered were two ICT positions advertised. IT officer and IT associate.

Hi Chardyni,

it is that of a Coordinator's position ICT.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 6:32am On Nov 26, 2016
uboma:

Hi Chardyni,
it is that of a Coordinator's position ICT.
Ok thanks
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2016
Hello All
Anyone else got any updates.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Hello All Anyone else got any updates.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by wisetech142: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2016
@Uboma. You are very wrong. Some are still collecting letters for appointments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? / Globacom Customer Care Representative. / Are NOUN Degrees Well Recognised By Major Employers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.