Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview (47448 Views)

United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Recruitment / United Nations (UN) Recruitment For Fresh Graduates, February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Samsoada: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
@chardyni, sorry please the position is Administration Associate (Travel) G6
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Samsoada:

They will test you on your functional discplince. or something closely related to the position and the test will be in Excel ir Word.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Kaleidoscope96: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2022
Hello, please I was also contacted for this position. I’m to take my online assessment today. How was your test and what were the areas that quizzed on? Please this would help my preparation.
Samsoada:
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by demytelly(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Samsoada:
good afternoon house,please is there anyone with information about wfp aptitude test and what it look like
i have been invite to seat for it by 2pm today....please help
thanks

Please can you confirm if this invite was for an in person test or the online assessment
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Kaleidoscope96: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
I did my test and it was relatively easier than I was expecting. Fingers crossed I make it and get an email.
Kaleidoscope96:
Hello, please I was also contacted for this position. I’m to take my online assessment today. How was your test and what were the areas that quizzed on? Please this would help my preparation.

1 Like

Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by RitaAkus(f): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
demytelly:

I did test on Friday last week administrative assistant. It was computer based. And you can't snap because the cam was on.
Please can you confirm if this invite was for an in person test or the online assessment
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Kaleidoscope96: 6:53am On Jul 06, 2022
Mine was an online test

[quote author=RitaAkus post=114453397][/quote]
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Exceed15: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2022
Know this and have peace. The internal applicants eventually gets the advertised roles most times. There is 'naija'factor too - who do you know? Don't raise up hope too high so you don't give yourself unnecessary BP.

1 Like

Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by SenatorCorleone: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kaleidoscope96:
I did my test and it was relatively easier than I was expecting. Fingers crossed I make it and get an email.
Hi bro.. Please, can we talk on this?
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Ricci22: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pls house I participated in WFP aptitude test on the 6th of February 2023 and I haven’t heard from them.
Did anyone participate in the test on the that date and any feedback from them yet
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Arios: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
What position did you apply for
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Arios: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
I did the test as well for supply chain officer no response from them for now
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Ricci22: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
I did the test for program policy officer early this month and no response yet
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Ricci22: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
Has anyone been contacted yet
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Ricci22: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hello everyone

No one has responded to my question about WFP yet
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by dipsyn: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Well I also did the test ..first was online aptitude then moved to online technical test, that's for the HR role, I am thinking the next should be the panel interview which as to be in person and because of elections it might be after, so fingers crossed

Except you have not been invited for the online technical which is also online I don't think you should be worried

All the best

1 Like

Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Ricci22: 12:42am On Feb 25, 2023
When did undo ur online aptitude test? And for how long did u wait before the online technical test?
I have not been invited for online technical test.
Have anyone else been invited for the online technical test after their aptitude test?
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Ricci22: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2023
Did anyone else participate in the technical test, which is the second round of online test or maybe they have different stages for different positions.

My thought!!
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by dipsyn: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yes they have different positions

Online test and Technical test was in Feb, just like 10 days apart, and now got an email for an online interview

All the best everyone
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Ricci22: 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Congratulations bro

Do u know anyone else who have progressed to the next stage?

Since I did the aptitude test for program policy officer last month they never got back to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Ricci22: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good afternoon house
Any update on WFP aptitude test or interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? / Globacom Customer Care Representative. / Are NOUN Degrees Well Recognised By Major Employers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.