Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview (47438 Views)

United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Recruitment / United Nations (UN) Recruitment For Fresh Graduates, February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by pabloaimoh: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
rukkyng:
If I may ask who gave u this information?
One of the Nairaland user jayromi did send u a request to ur email. Do respond. He was one the affected candidates.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by dillo26060(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2017
rukkyng:
Fingerprint takes 2 to 3 weeks so we all have to wait.

How did you get the information that the fingerprint process (security check) takes up to 2 - 3 weeks? Mine is up to 3 weeks now and no green light yet.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by mmb(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2017
dillo26060:

How did you get the information that the fingerprint process (security check) takes up to 2 - 3 weeks? Mine is up to 3 weeks now and no green light yet.
relax man. they are sourcing for fund.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chicafor: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
dillo26060:

What postition did you apply for?
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by jayromi: 12:53am On Feb 27, 2017
As of the time of this correspondence, I would implore on all successful candidates who have embarked on the fingerprinting exercise to pray everyday that their position is still intact. WFP is in search of a country director for the Nigeria who is likely going to resume in April. For now no new staff vacancies would be advertise until a substantative country director is in place. The good news is that more vacancies would be published after the restructuring. WFP would soon scale up the activities on a massive level thus more manpower would be needed.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by CROWNPOLL: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2017
Hello everyone, thanks for all the information all this while. Please, did anyone have information about those who did oral interview in early February. The panelists said they will get back after two weeks and nothing from them since then. Anyone with information on whether that batch has been concluded should please share or any other relevant information, please. Good luck to all.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by CROWNPOLL: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2017
mmb:
relax man. they are sourcing for fund.

Thanks for all the information, please what is the situation at the moment, are they (wfp) still sourcing for fund, what about those who are scheduled for finger print capturing. What is the situation report wfp recruitment generally. Thanks
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by jabberjawz: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by stevemarkdangot(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2017
chicafor:
Ok house it's been exactly a month since our interview, has anyone been reached yet, is there any news worth hearing? Please share... May God honour our hustle smiley
Hello bro,
Kindly drop your number or email want to ask some questions.
one of the question is will i be asked to come to Abuja for Interview or will be interviewed at my state of residence?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by stevemarkdangot(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2017
chardyni:
Good Day All,

I opened this thread so that people that recently interviewed for WFP positions can meet and discuss.

Just for all to know what is happening.

Please comment with the post applied for, the stage of interview process and any other feedback.

For me, I was interviewed for a budget position, did a technical test, attended oral interview and now awaiting feedback.

Please comment.
Anyone else can ask questions about the process and interview questions.

cc
lalasticlala, Seun
Hello bro,
Kindly drop your number or email want to ask some questions.
one of the question is will i be asked to come to Abuja for Interview or will be interviewed at my state of residence?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Jombojombo(m): 2:36am On May 05, 2017
StephenJobs:
i got a mail from WFP to come for an oral interview tomorrow Sunday by 3;30pm for the post of Tally Assistant.........
pls any idea what to expect...pls help

I hope u got this job... Pls can u help by sharing the nature of the test and interview just for future sake. Thanks
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by budymore18: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello house, WFP recently post different vacancies for different positions sometime in May 2017.
Has any been called for test ir interview?
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by budymore18: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone who recently apply to positions recently advertised sometime in april/May who has been called for test or interview should kindly say it here.

Also, those who recently got an offer letter frm WFP this year should please tell us how long the process took right from application to interview then to the offer letter.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by richgrp: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2017
I applied for a role of an admin associate in June. I was invited to take an aptitude test in their office August 10, 2017. It's been about a week now and I am yet to hear from them. I don't know whether there is an unusual delay to reach to qualified candidates for interview or we need to prepare better for future opportunities with them.
For all those who had taken aptitude test with them and were invited for interviews, how long did it take after tests before they communicate applicants that are shortlisted for interview pls?
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
richgrp:
I applied for a role of an admin associate in June. I was invited to take an aptitude test in their office August 10, 2017. It's been about a week now and I am yet to hear from them. I don't know whether there is an unusual delay to reach to qualified candidates for interview or we need to prepare better for future opportunities with them.
For all those who had taken aptitude test with them and were invited for interviews, how long did it take after tests before they communicate applicants that are shortlisted for interview pls?

It normally takes about 4 to 5 days for them to contact the applicant after tests.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by richgrp: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thanks Chardyni, I still keep my dream alive of working with WFP. In case a candidate couldn't scale through an attempt at their aptitude test or interview, I believe he can still apply for future openings in his/heer field of endeavour/interest at WFP?
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by innocentabimiku: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2017
pls house, what is the latest on wfp job vacancies dat closed in may, june, 2017, I applied for programme assistant, monitoring assistant, tally assistant, who has been contacted for test.
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by innocentabimiku: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Why is my wfp application status date changes immediately after application dateline?
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by innocentabimiku: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2017
Hello house let's hope for the best as God favours us to land UN WFP job!
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by innocentabimiku: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2017
Hello Chardyni, you seems to be an active follower of WFP, any update on may, june, july, august 2017 vacancies?
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by ammyluv2002(f): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2017
innocentabimiku:
pls house, what is the latest on wfp job vacancies dat closed in may, june, 2017, I applied for programme assistant, monitoring assistant, tally assistant, who has been contacted for test.

Jeez! Only you? I'm learning oh grin
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by aigboden: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hello house please I have an aptitude test tomorrow with WFP for logistics Assistant (commodity Accounting) position. Kindly assist me on the test questions to expect. Plssss!
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by mb2018: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Please does anyone have any information on the WFP written assessment. @aigboden any info since after you assessment?
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by wiseman2: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Chardyni,mmb and others, did you guys finally get the job?
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by qeemus: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2018
Any new vacancy?
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by jargo192: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hello

I got an email to come for a written test for IT operations Associate. I want to find out what to read and study about because i have over applied to this agency, never been called till now. Applied for this role since September 2018
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by jargo192: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hello boss,

Are you still WFP?

I would like to speak to you

Please, I await your response.

Thank you
homireal:

It seems like I would be resuming in my duty station 1st or 2nd week of February
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Doxaosas: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
chardyni:
Good Day All,

I opened this thread so that people that recently interviewed for WFP positions can meet and discuss.

Just for all to know what is happening.

Please comment with the post applied for, the stage of interview process and any other feedback.

For me, I was interviewed for a budget position, did a technical test, attended oral interview and now awaiting feedback.

Please comment.
Anyone else can ask questions about the process and interview questions.

cc
lalasticlala, Seun

Hello boss.. just seeing this thread.. good job.. I've been applying WFP and other UN agencies for a while now but no success yet.. Currently work with NGO.. Please need your assistance.. Still don't know how this nairaland thing works..recently registered. Please can you send me your email or whatsapp contact so we can talk if don't mind bro.. Thanks
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Doxaosas: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
chardyni:

Hello butanep,

Unfortunately I have never attended the Pan Ocean Oile interview. Also this thread is dedicated to United Nations recruitment.

You may ask questions about the interview procees within WFP and I will gladly answer it for you.

currently working on my CV and cover letter for a position with a UN agency, your guidance is greatly needed sir.. await your reply. thanks
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Miiiiims: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
@melodino please I have a few questions regarding UN recruitment for you. Thanks
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by Samsoada: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
good afternoon house,please is there anyone with information about wfp aptitude test and what it look like
i have been invite to seat for it by 2pm today....please help
thanks
Re: WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview by chardyni(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Samsoada:
good afternoon house,please is there anyone with information about wfp aptitude test and what it look like
i have been invite to seat for it by 2pm today....please help
thanks

Depends in the position. What did you apply for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? / Globacom Customer Care Representative. / Are NOUN Degrees Well Recognised By Major Employers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.