Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio (1727 Views)

My Husband Wants Me To Alway Wear Pant And Bra With My 4 Kids In The House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Wiznath(m): 5:52am On Oct 31, 2016
The woman shared her story on yoanwers, a relationship site.

She explained that her husband has asked her to have s*x with his boss for promotion.

This of course, has left her horrified.

Below is how she put the story:

My name is Mellisa and I am staying in Joburg, South Africa.

My husband works for a popular bank and I cannot specify where but the thing is he approached me last week and made a really difficult and crazy request.

He first asked if I would be happy to live a better life and move to a new and bigger house.

Obviously my answer was yes and so he went on. He said the only way for him to get a promotion was if I give his manager and boss s*x for 24 hours at the Hilton Hotel.

He asked me to just have s*x with his boss and he will be promoted and then we will have a better life.

My immediate response was 'No!' but he is pushing and pushing. He even promised to buy me a car that I wanted, a Jeep Cherokee.

He says his boss fancies me because I am beautiful.

I don't know what to do. He is getting quite angry with my refusal.

Source:- http://www.naijahard.com/2016/10/help-my-husband-wants-me-to-have-sx.html

Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by xendra: 5:58am On Oct 31, 2016
If she is even thinking about it then she's stupid, no wonder the man get mind ask you. and then he gets the promotion and uses the money on another woman cos you no longer mean anything to him.

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by japhmanuel: 6:01am On Oct 31, 2016
Your husband values his work than you

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Originalsly: 6:01am On Oct 31, 2016
Ha!...the minute she agrees the marriage is over! The guy is testing her...if not... she should know how much he loves her and how much he loves his job. First promotion is 24 hours sex... only heaven knows how many more promotions requiring longer sex sessions ...but for sure... after a promotion or two the boss and his deputy would be tired of her and a reason would be found to fire the husband.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Adaowerri111: 6:21am On Oct 31, 2016
Agree and say goodbye to your marriage, though the story looks like home video to me
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by NaijaHard(f): 6:22am On Oct 31, 2016
japhmanuel:
Your husband values his work than you

Nice post
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by martyns303(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2016
How would the husband feel knowing his wife had done the deed with his boss? Seeing the boss at work, come home to see his wife?
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by NaijaHard(f): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2016
martyns303:
How would the husband feel knowing his wife had done the deed with his boss? Seeing the boss at work, come home to see his wife?

Explain yourself better
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by martyns303(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2016
NaijaHard:

Explain yourself better

I don't need to explain myself, u need to comprehend....
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Wiznath(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2016
martyns303:

I don't need to explain myself, u need to comprehend....

lol
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Caseless: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2016
Where's the picture of that woman and her strange husband?
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Wiznath(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Caseless:

Check the link Above
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by ajoo17(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2016
If you as a wife agreed to such request you are dead. What happens if the boss have sex with you and still refuse to promote your husband? What happens if the boss still ask your husband to maintain the new level by having another round with you. Wife you are dead to agree to such request and you are the looser here. Don't sell yourself cheap. You will cry if you do.
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Ken4agent(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Caseless:
y put someone else pix against yur post? anyway d choice is yurs. comming here to ask for opinion means u need more conviction to do d act..,if u yield u and yur husby stand to regret cos he won't trust u again
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Olasco93: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Even this might be a framed, fabricated, nice story, it teaches alot of sense if not now, in the future only to those who want to learn.
Now, in real world, if a scenerio/dilema as this happens, it means your husby has no Value, Respect and Love for you or you yourself don't have self value he cherish. A wise, responsible and Godfearing man would not even inform the wife about this because it would have a dismal effect on the wife and the way she sees her husband. And as a woman, she would perceive it Differently.
To the wife, if you do it once, trust me, you will do it again and again and again not only with his present boss, but with his future boss and your life will now become miserable again and again. He will now see you as an object, a wore, valueless wife and with time he will get fed up with that your physical Beauty that has no value anymore and lastly, he would divorce your or remarry a seemingly better wife because your said husband value money more than you. You that is suppose to be an Asset would now be relegated to division XYZ...
It's cheaper, easier, faster, safer and better to learn from other peoples mistakes and experiences. But some would rather want to experience it themselves
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2016
fabricated piece of shìt!
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Wiznath(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Ken4agent:

y put someone else pix against yur post? anyway d choice is yurs. comming here to ask for opinion means u need more conviction to do d act..,if u yield u and yur husby stand to regret cos he won't trust u again

He uses the pix just for illustration
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Wiznath(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Ken4agent:

He uses the picture just for illustration
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Wiznath(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Jarizod:
fabricated piece of shìt!

O.Y.O
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by NaijaHard(f): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wiznath:

O.Y.O
On Your Own lolgrin
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Caseless: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ken4agent:

true!
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by NaijaHard(f): 7:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Caseless:
true!
Re: Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio by Wiznath(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
NaijaHard:
who be this??

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Who Is Rude And Talks Anyhow / DANGER ALERT: Doggy Style Is A Killer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.