Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,781 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

My Girl Friend Donated A Kidney To Me But I Am Not In Love With Her Anymore! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Donated A Kidney To Me But I Am Not In Love With Her Anymore! (612 Views)

I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Donated A Kidney To Me But I Am Not In Love With Her Anymore! by ohn1759: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2016
My girl friend donated a kidney to me, but i am not in love with her anymore. What do i do?
#Palmgossip

Re: My Girl Friend Donated A Kidney To Me But I Am Not In Love With Her Anymore! by Creamish(f): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2016
Return the kidney. Spare urself the guilt.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Donated A Kidney To Me But I Am Not In Love With Her Anymore! by angelawoko(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2016
Kill yourself before I (she) kill(s) you.
My brother you better fall back in love with her.
And if u thinks marrying her will deprive u of joy in the future, try returning the kidney and have no future.
Re: My Girl Friend Donated A Kidney To Me But I Am Not In Love With Her Anymore! by alexiej(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2016
Return her kidney jor. Be falling in and out of love as if ure playing hide and seek.
If she had let u die, ull know whether u can fall out of love.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Donated A Kidney To Me But I Am Not In Love With Her Anymore! by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2016
Chai. See gobe!!

(1) (Reply)

Am "+1" Today!!! / . / A Must Read To All Ladies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.