Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) (29031 Views)

Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC / Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations / Nigerians Condemn Nba’s Threat Over Judges’ Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by thunderbabs: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nigeria is so bleeped..Democraziness

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by vabok(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Where GEJ get that kind tie sef?

AllTheWayUp:
grin
Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
[s]
omenka:
I can bet my last breath 3/4 of these people aren't lawyers. Just hired hands with perhaps ability to read and write.

How anyone thinks lawyers are above the law beats me.

Some things I see make me have doubts about the suitability of democracy to an average African.
[/s]

You're a big big disgrace for writing dis shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by Qmerit(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
DamiBukola:

Judiciary was not just arrested but has been relegated into the background. Most of you will not see a lawyer to free u tomorrow when you are rightly or wrongly arrested by security agents. The floodgates of the dam of silence f the judiciary has been opened.

My brother majority of them re crooks.
Do you know how many persons re in jail cause of wrong judgment.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by petrelli07: 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
NBA and their protests about Ricky tarfa comes to mind.... After all their noise the guy is singing like a canary and plea bargaining...

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
shamecurls:

Do you have a father? Dead or Alive?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by autonomous22: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Una Neva see anytin, by d time Buhari don turn did country upside down finish, una go know how far...

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by falxx: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
MrMcJay:
Hungry clowns.

I know one of the clowns in that pic. He is an Ipob Member and also a Dasuki Supporter. Not surprised though. He has always been for hire to the highest bidder.
dullness na swear?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by tiger28: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
See how they are playing with our emotions? ?Corruption MUST be grounded by all means!!!
Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by Dinobi77: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
The "unhapenable" can only happen under the "certificateless" president.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by Excuzeme: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
Keneking:
Can we have a roll call of these lawyers so that we can check their account balances.

Useless lawyers undecided undecided

As is said, "Who do you expect the FLY to side-with, if not the man with a SORE" - Nigerian Proverb.

Disgraceful, Shameless bunch of Liars.

There are ways you can still enusre the Govt sticks to "Rule of Law" without openly siding with CORRUPTION.
Anyway, most of them cheated through University and Law School. undecided undecided
Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=Kingbuhari post=50654329][/quote]

I know likes of you who wake there dad with a kick. You lack morals and you proud to show it off. You one of the few reason I consent to women having a right to abortion, especially when the father cannot be traced among multiples.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
eheh10:
these ones should go and sit down...the Judges arrested seem to be corrupt

If I say for instance that you seem to be a fool, does that make it a fact? Certainly not but probably. Reason we have to subject you to mental evaluation before concluding. Alleged looters are "alleged" until proven otherwise by a court of law. Lets do things as we should in this democratic setting of ours than just blabbing in the media about corruption, billions,and zillions.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
shamecurls:

I know likes of you who wake there dad with a kick. You lack morals and you proud to show it off. You one of the few reason I consent to women having a right to abortion, especially when the father cannot be traced among multiples.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by Koncept(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
M. Buhari is God sent. We love you Mr President and we support your anti-corruption fight.

We choose Nigeria over a corrupt Judiciary!

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by aviazuva: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
I put it to you lawyers that you have been drafted
Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by governjay(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
grin I still dey watch...
Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
OluKayy:

If I say for instance that you seem to be a fool, does that make it a fact? Certainly not but probably. Reason we have to subject you to mental evaluation before concluding. Alleged looters are "alleged" until proven otherwise by a court of law. Lets do things as we should in this democratic setting of ours than just blabbing in the media about corruption, billions,and zillions.
so the money they found in this corrupt judges is clean baaaaaaaa pls let us change our mindset about corruption cases. They are corrupt no doubt about that. They gave out conflicting justices to cases all in the name of corruption. Thank God for our constitution, no immunity is shielding them. All the corrupt judges will regret their action for shielding and defending and collecting bribe from the corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by deeway200(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
I just came to a conclusion today that I will never argue politics again most especially with a Northerner cause we don't argue progressively and moreover,its now like Barca vs Madrid or Messi vs Rinaldo. No matter the points u give against a Barca ,the Barca fans will not accept . Its now clear that no matter what u are saying against APC and PDP their supporters will not accept. This is now even generating into a tribal war cause the Hausa and some Yoruba are for APC while the South East , South South and some westerners are for PDP

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by brexit: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
They all are law breakers,they should stop all these sponsored protests,it wont help us in this country.
Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by pedrilo: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
U will protest till u r exhausted, PMB is not GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by Omonigeriarere: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
richidinho:
Truth!!!

Can you see one of their banners with inscription 'nobody is above the law: rule of law must be respected'? The questions are:

1. Are Judges above the law because they belong to Judiciary?

2. Rule of law must be respected: which rule of law prohibits investigating corrupt judge?

Na to dey blow grammar inside court dem shabi, when it comes to petty stealing: if na corporate stealing, na to dey seek for 'perpetual injunction' against probing.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by HAH: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
It takes two to tangle, a corrupt lawyer will always need a corrupt judge hence the protest.

When even NBA and body of SANS have said the judges should step aside for prosecution, who are these charge and bail lawyers.

For goodness sake what is a judge doing with $300k at home, is he a bank or bdc

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by Pylony(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
Sadly, the same sword of Justice is now use to cut our yams in the barn is said to be the same sword use to provide justice for the downtrodden. Impunity in every sectors of corruption in this country, they have built a metal pant around their genitals of corruption so it can't be cut-off but can gladly get erected to rape the common man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by DamiBukola: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
omenka:
I can bet my last breath 3/4 of these people aren't lawyers. Just hired hands with perhaps ability to read and write.

How anyone thinks lawyers are above the law beats me.

Some things I see make me have doubts about the suitability of democracy to an average African.
jam your hands for typing this poo, u r proving me wrong everyday. The first names I encountered on nairaland, yours was among and u typed rubbish. I was actually thinking you were doing for the sake of party affiliation but you just proved to the world that you are more duller than I'd envisaged earlier on.

Did you read "lawyers are above the law" or is it what you deciphered from the above inscriptions?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by DamiBukola: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Qmerit:

My brother majority of them re crooks.
Do you know how many persons re in jail cause of wrong judgment.
I think you guys cases are beyond meme political affiliation, I am heading to north; whereas you are heading to the mangrove. Meaning u can't read my aptly put up write about the gestapo and lopsided manner it was carries out? Do you know how many petitions have been written against Okon Abang? If you want to know how corrupt that man is, go nd read the court of appec judgment reversing the shabby judgment he gave in Ikpeazu v. Ogah.

Even the devil knows Okon is the most corrupt human being in Nigeria, yet he is walking freely, with two legs and you are talking about corruption in the judiciary.

The precedent you guys are setting in this country will backfire in years time. When another party takes over, the people too will need to kill or malign any judge that has ever ruled against them. Is that the country you are clamouring for?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by VagileVictor(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
Protest will not end the contention.
Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by Ayatullah(m): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
Keneking:
Can we have a roll call of these lawyers so that we can check their account balances.

Useless lawyers undecided undecided

Useless lawyers indeed! We may not bother checking their bank accounts because a lot of them have accepted to be slaves and are just running errands for the SANS and judges.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by NaijaElba(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
I so much hate this profession.....all of them are criminals, liars, 419ers.....stewpid people...

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by shellicon(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Good move

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by 2016easy2017: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
these criminals of student of criminology must be MAD

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by Noblesoul123: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
DamiBukola:

I don't blame you, it's Nigeria's fault for not given people like you proper education.

No matter the offence of a judge, you don't leach on him. As a lawyer, with what I am seeing in this government; I will never take any brief against federal government. The reason is not far fetch, you can never win the case against the fg because the judiciary is now under intimidation.

I agree some judges are corrupt but you don't have to go about it in a gestapo fashion. We are educated people and we shouldn't be talking like illiterates seen at Igbo Efon junction.

What the dss did was so bad. Let them send the investigation report or petition against the people to the NJC; up to date they have not. The implication of their refusal to send the alleged evidences to njc as demanded show that there was no corruption fight against them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 / Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' / 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.