Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) (29035 Views)

Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC / Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations / Nigerians Condemn Nba’s Threat Over Judges’ Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nigeria is in trouble when Corruption fights back through Judges and Lawyers.

#KickOutRuleOfLawyers
Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
And one Mr ClericMan preached ystaday, Advising Our treasury looters includin these Enemies of National progress called Judges to return their Loot or the Mercy of God Eludes them...

And then I said The clericman should Advise the supporters of these Evilmen.

Now see
Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by Qmerit(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
DamiBukola:
[s]
I think you guys cases are beyond meme political affiliation, I am heading to north; whereas you are heading to the mangrove. Meaning u can't read my aptly put up write about the gestapo and lopsided manner it was carries out? Do you know how many petitions have been written against Okon Abang? If you want to know how corrupt that man is, go nd read the court of appec judgment reversing the shabby judgment he gave in Ikpeazu v. Ogah.

Even the devil knows Okon is the most corrupt human being in Nigeria, yet he is walking freely, with two legs and you are talking about corruption in the judiciary.

The precedent you guys are setting in this country will backfire in years time. When another party takes over, the people too will need to kill or malign any judge that has ever ruled against them. Is that the country you are clamouring for?
[/s]

So Ogah is now APC cause he got a favorable judgment from Okon Abang.?
Face the topic and leave that justice alone ok, if the topic of Abang comes up we shall argue that.
Your sentiments won't let you see the truth in this matter about some judges.
Hope you are aware that some so called SAN are the middle men they use in collecting bribes from people.
You said i diverted and you too are in London why i was in Nigeria so we are not in same level oga.
If truly they were accused wrongly what makes them withdrew from all the cases they re involved with in the supreme court oga?
If Abang is corrupt too let him face the music no one should be covered up, but not for some of you to write a pile up papers and called it document cause he gave judgement against your wish.
Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Buhari is a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by AfroBlue(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
abeg, anoda layer of corruptitutes showing dere faces in public.
Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by bantudra: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
this corrupt office-olodos..

if anybody mess up,we will lock am up!!!.. angry angry..

lawyers my foot...abegi park well!!!!..

we know all lawyers are corrupt in the entire world..

soooooo....

park well!!!... >sad angry angry...
Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by DamiBukola: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Qmerit:
[/s]

So Ogah is now APC cause he got a favorable judgment from Okon Abang.?
Face the topic and leave that justice alone ok, if the topic of Abang comes up we shall argue that.
Your sentiments won't let you see the truth in this matter about some judges.
Hope you are aware that some so called SAN are the middle men they use in collecting bribes from people.
You said i diverted and you too are in London why i was in Nigeria so we are not in same level oga.
If truly they were accused wrongly what makes them withdrew from all the cases they re involved with in the supreme court oga?
If Abang is corrupt too let him face the music no one should be covered up, but not for some of you to write a pile up papers and called it document cause he gave judgement against your wish.

Shame unto your likes, they resign because of integrity sake and not not shameless people like Amaechi mad Onu who have refused to resign because anybody in Buhari's government to your likes are blameless

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Food for the soul

By - Niyi Osundare

Thank you for that. When this government was disobeying the rule of law, no lawyer or judge protested because it didn't concern them but now that their door has been knocked down they cry foul.
Re: Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) by Qmerit(m): 1:35am On Nov 01, 2016
DamiBukola:

[s]Shame unto your likes, they resign because of integrity sake and not not shameless people like Amaechi mad Onu who have refused to resign because anybody in Buhari's government to your likes are blameless
[/s]

my brother stop the insult and argue like a man if you can,
while is it that any time they tell you people the truth your usual response is curse ?
what do you stand to gain for insulting people you don't know?
what stop the judges from crying out against so called Amaechi and Onu since that it was when they were accuse they came up with such name calling and excuses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) / Profiles And Pictures Of Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election / Pre-Election Violence: Military, Others Begin Raids On Hoodlums’ Hideouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.