Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... (2590 Views)

Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life / Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by Spaxon(f): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
No mind the title it's meant to emphasize how critical is critical.

1. FAULTING : Look at it 3yrs ago you have been Mr right; mr immaculate and Mr perfect. She has always sees you as an icon,a model an epitome of gentleness.But now you are no more Mr perfect; you can't do a thing without her complaining. You have become the Moses and she must find fault with you as an Israelite. If a Lady keep finding fault with you it's hightime you gave yourself redcard cheesy

2. APPRECIATIONS: Before you had get a kiss for any gifts you gave her but these days if you get a thank you you thank your stars. If she is not appreciating then you are depreciating. grin

3. COMMUNICATION: She had call you just to say 'I miss you'.But these days you no go get a flash. Call her she no dey pick am; ask her Why she had tell you am busy.If she is not communicating she is exterminating. cheesy

4. ECCENTRICITY: Strange behaviours that you had asked yourself "am I dreaming?" No you are not dreaming you are expiring.

5. REQUEST: When your girl is no more demanding anything from you not even birthday gifts.I think she is singing "Bye bye To Darling

cc: ishilove,
tosyne2much
oga lalasticlala
kelvingraphics .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by omega25red(m): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Spaxon:
1. FAULTING : Look at it 3yrs ago you have been Mr right; mr immaculate and Mr perfect. She has always sees you as an icon,a model an epitome of gentleness.But now you are no more Mr perfect; you can't do a thing without her complaining. You have become the Moses and she must find fault with you as an Israelite. If a Lady keep finding fault with you it's hightime you gave yourself redcard cheesy
2. APPRECIATIONS: Before you had get a kiss for any gifts you gave her but these days if you get a thank you you thank your stars. If she is not appreciating then you are depreciating. grin
3. COMMUNICATION: She had call you just to say 'I miss you'.But these days you no go get a flash. Call her she no dey pick am; ask her Why she had tell you am busy.If she is not communicating she is exterminating. cheesy
4. ECCENTRICITY: Strange behaviours that you had asked yourself "am I dreaming?" No you are not dreaming you are expiring.
5. REQUEST: When your girl is no more demanding anything from you not even birthday gifts.I think she is singing "Bye bye To Darling
it's called the honeymoon phase. when a new relationship starts all the lovey dovey things are done. But when things start to slow down like what you mentioned, thats when the real relationship starts. Fixing those issues or working through them is what determines a strong relationship.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by Spaxon(f): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
omega25red:
it's called the honeymoon phase. when a new relationship starts all the lovey dovey things are done. But when things start to slow down like what you mentioned, thats when the real relationship starts. Fixing those issues or working through them is what determines a strong relationship.

in a way u're right.

butvi think every good relationship should have continuous "lovey dovey" stuffs.
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by LuvU2: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
omega25red:
Story story.
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by tosyne2much(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
So, guy still dey date ladies for this period of recession wey MTN don increase their loan interest by 15% ?

OP, my girlfriend exhibits all these characters yet she loves me and can't sleep without hearing my voice. What can you say about that? cool
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by omega25red(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
Spaxon:

in a way u're right.

butvi think every good relationship should have continuous "lovey dovey" stuffs.
it's impossible to keep up the lovey dovey stuff. you get used to each other and eventually you start relaxing then you stop doing the things that attracted you together. Like i said if you identify this, then remind your partner and work on it.
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by omega25red(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
LuvU2:
Story story.
you didn't make an actual point. Show my comment to someone who you know that is experienced in life and they will probably agree.
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by bitchcrafts: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, my girlfriend exhibits all these characters yet she loves me and can't sleep without hearing my voice. What can you say about that? cool
See how u come dey self-contradickt
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by Spaxon(f): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
omega25red:
it's impossible to keep up the lovey dovey stuff. you get used to each other and eventually you start relaxing then you stop doing the things that attracted you together. Like i said if you identify this, then remind your partner and work on it.
I knw.
but in most cases the Lady may be seeing someone else

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by Spaxon(f): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:

kef.
I knw u r joking
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by LuvU2: 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
omega25red:
you didn't make an actual point. Show my comment to someone who you know that is experienced in life and they will probably agree.
A lady who still has interest will not stop calling u even if she doesnt feel like

U think she isnt.getting pissed off finding every fault

How can she nt care to appreciate u?

Experience my assy
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by iamkingzlee(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
My God will fight my battles. Why will i expire in a girls life cry
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by McBrooklyn(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
[size=20pt]OP, so girls sef don turn drug wey dey get expiring date too?? undecided [/size]
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by tosyne2much(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
bitchcrafts:
See how u come dey self-contradickt
That's the scope man cheesy
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by omega25red(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
LuvU2:
A lady who still has interest will not stop calling u even if she doesnt feel like

U think she isnt.getting pissed off finding every fault

How can she nt care to appreciate u?

Experience my assy
ohhh i see now you are a teenager and what you understand as a relationship is phone calls and not actually experiences shared. okay i get you now.
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by Spaxon(f): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[size=20pt]OP, so girls sef don turn drug wey dey get expiring date too?? undecided [/size]

na una wey d expire na
lol
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by McBrooklyn(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Spaxon:
na una wey d expire na lol
Babe, how did you mean??
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by Spaxon(f): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Babe, how did you mean??
I mean guys do expire....
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by Muffnetmusic: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
MUFFNET RECORDS AUDITION 2016 Muffnet Records present ARTIST sign up!!! are you an up coming artist? Are you good in singing, rapping, dancing and lots more? This is a chance to use what you have to get what you want MUFFNET RECORDS is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and if your song is very good you will be among the artistes that will have a record deal with MUFFNET RECORDS and lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes all interested artistes are to send their songs, stage name, home address, to>>> muffnetmusic@yahoo.com, and contact the (PRIME MINISTER) Hotline: 09081175651
Motto: In God We Trust. God bless......
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by McBrooklyn(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Spaxon:
I mean guys do expire....
Says who?? undecided
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by Spaxon(f): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Says who?? undecided
statistics
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2017
Spaxon:

Very informative indeed. It's not as though people can't figure these out by themselves when they see it happening but reading it from someone else makes them sink so well.
Re: 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... by Bantino(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2017
For the ladies up there arguing, note that Omega25red is making big sense.

Someday you girls will understand.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Group For Dating And Fun / We Need Sex: Disabled Women Lament / dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.