Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North (16099 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Sex For Food Rocks IDPs Camps, Female IDPs Offer Camp Officials Sex – NOI Polls / Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by NotNairalandi(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by basingstoke: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
I thought he claimed to be in charge

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Ekakamba: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Your last opinion though.
rickyrex:

Lol hausa man de straf hausa woman.. No body like sex pass northerners

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Compliant(m): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
comshots:
The most callous president of our time.

THE MOST CALLOUS COMMENT BY A CALLOUS NAIRALANDER

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by ginggerxy: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Oladimejip:
Buhari if you are truly worried resign
do you want your brothers to use you for ritual? Asking buhari to resign is like asking the yoruba race to go in extinction

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by SpencerLewis(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nna man nothing will happen to those fools sexually exploiting those vulnerable ladies. All these ended with 'Buhari is shocked'. In fact 'Buhari is shocked' has become a syndrome now. Many things have shocked him and none was able to electrocute him. So, this is his usual rheoteric.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by ehissi(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
IVORY2009:
Buhari always reacting with no follow back actions! shocked

What are you saying sef?? undecided

Are you calling our President a Nuclear reactor...........angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Bizibi(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Please where re the APC supporters..... please come and defend na please!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by IVORY2009(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
ehissi:

What are you saying sef?? undecided
Are you calling our President a Nuclear reactor...........angry

If u say so, na u know oooh! Read my lips!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by maximus10: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Who you epp
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by abdulmuqsit15(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
wahala again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Decryptor(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
I have said this before and i will say it again!

I do NOT AND WILL NEVER have any form of sympathy or empathy for IDPs in the North! Whatever is happening to them is borne by the Law of Karma!

When Boko Haram started their insurgency in Borno at the earlier stages, GEJ through the able-bodied former COAS Ihejirika dealt a blow to the terrorists. The insurgent decided to mingle with residents of Borno and some of the residents gladly absolved them and hid them in their houses. There was a door to door search in the whole of Borno where Boko Haramites were brought out, identified and eliminated. This decision was almost bringing the terrorist group to their knees until the "So-Called Northern Elders" started screaming "Genocide" and calling for Ihejirika's head. They claimed that Ihejirika "a useless Nyamiri" was killing their brothers and reducing their population

This development made Ihejirika tender his resignation and the soldiers that lay siege in most towns where BH had their stronghold were disbanded. The remnants of the terrorists who survived Ihejirika's onslaught fearing that they would be caved in again then decided to seize the opportunity and escaped to the nearby sambisa forest and the issue of chibok girls followed suit!

Now Boko Haram has become so strong and the residents of NE are now refugees in their homeland. They are being concentrated in camps with schools shut down and commercial and social activities dead. A friend of mine who visited one of the IDP camps told me the harrowing stories of how the inmates live there. Their women have been turned to sex slaves where they are senselessly ravaged sexually for just a mere cup of rice and beans while their children are dying of starvation! HIV and other STDs are freely shared amongst themselves in the camps.

Thank God that the organizers and so-called "caretakers" of the camps are not "Nyamiri", "Igbos" or "Flat Headed" but their own people who divert most of the food and provisions meant for their upkeep. Now the Joke on the "Northern Elders".

And oh....befor i forget, Borno voted massively for the "CHANGE Administration"

Karma is really a B*tch!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Blue3k(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Decryptor:
I have said this before and i will say it again!

I do NOT AND WILL NEVER have any form of sympathy or empathy for IDPs in the North! Whatever is happening to them is borne by the Law of Karma!

When Boko Haram started their insurgency in Borno at the earlier stages, GEJ through the able-bodied former COAS Ihejirika dealt a blow to the terrorists. The insurgent decided to mingle with residents of Borno and some of the residents gladly absolved them and hid them in their houses. There was a door to door search in the whole of Borno where Boko Haramites were brought out, identified and eliminated. This decision was almost bringing the terrorist group to their knees until the "So-Called Northern Elders" started screaming "Genocide" and calling for Ihejirika's head. They claimed that Ihejirika "a useless Nyamiri" was killing their brothers and reducing their population

This development made Ihejirika tender his resignation and the soldiers that lay siege in most towns where BH had their stronghold were disbanded. The remnants of the terrorists who survived Ihejirika's onslaught fearing that they would be caved in again then decided to seize the opportunity and escaped to the nearby sambisa forest and the issue of chibok girls followed suit!

Now Boko Haram has become so strong and the residents of NE are now refugees in their homeland.

Karma is really a B*tch!

Always leave a link at end. It helps drive home point. I feel bad for victims but traitors colluding with enemy need to be found and given life or death. The sympathiers and people funding them and leaking intelligence need to be found and given strict sentance.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by drnoel: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
comshots:
The most callous president of our time.
allow dem nake dem dey still play that holier than holy act
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
Otuocha nwanyi Asaba!!!

HE WAS SHOCKED!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by TariEnoch(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
Its better to try and fail rather not to try.
Its Not News That We Are In A
Challenging Time In Nigeria But
Few people Are Still Smiling To The
Bank.you too can do thesame.Am giving out three sure draws this weekend that won't fail you.i don't need your money.I will post the games in my newly registerd facebook page/group.You wil only see the games there.Tarism pools.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Decryptor(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
Blue3k:

Always leave a link at end. It helps drive home point. I feel bad for victims but traitors colluding with enemy need to be found and given life or death. The sympathiers and people funding them and leaking intelligence need to be found and given strict sentance.

I don't want to start dropping any links.This politics section is highly moderated by spambots and i might be banned

Make use of Google with the following phrases...

"Ihejirika fights Boko Haram"

"Northern Elders drag Ihejirika to ICC"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by keniolawumi56(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
sternlley:
Please, does anyone have a nokia charger here??
Pin or big mouth?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Samtob90(m): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
sternlley:
Please, does anyone have a nokia charger here??

Everybody has gone past that foolish age of borrow me nokia charger when sensitive matters are being discussed.

Read 20 comments and rate yourself

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by NairaMaster1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
My officials are not currupt grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
eleojo23:
Buhari is always expressing shock at one thing or the other.

It shows that he doesn't even know about a lot of things happening in the country under his watch.

That's a disturbing degree of 'cluelessness'.
When a farmer is at home, does he know what I happening at his farm? When I see the way most Nigerians think, I feel like sitting on the ground, weeping for my dear country...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Litmus: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nigeria NEMA has been doing a sterling job in the North East although overwhelmed recently due to Nigeria's naivety. These Nigerian organizations charged with feeding, treating and rehabilitating displaced people did not for instance count on refugees flooding in from the interiors of Nigeria formerly unreachable as well as from Neighboring Nations taking advantage. Secondly, Nigeria is being caught unawares by the politics of Charity which i warned about early last year.

Brief word on the politics:

International Charity organizations are money hungry. They run huge bureaucracies that need just as much financing as the good work they do in helping those afflicted. Part of the politics of charity is the juxtaposing of the humanitarian needs of Nations with National pride. Monies raised by Charity for a particular conflict repercussion is used by the Charity not only for that repercussion but also to fund their bureaucracy as well as projects worldwide. Nations in Asia and south America for instance benefit from monies raised by suffering in Africa but do not pay the price in humiliation. Today, Africa is seen and mucked as a charitable case when in actuality funds raised for Africa is used elsewhere. The following is a simplistic example of how money is raised: for the terrible famine in Ethiopia decades ago, in addition to financing by governments, charities appealed for donations from ordinary people around the world. They did this by appealing to the emotional side of individuals,which was why you had those depictions of suffering people in newspapers, magazines, news programs, documentaries, which does not take into consideration the dignity of the people suffering. Their humiliation is disregarded informed by the idea that living is paramount.

International charities may not be alone in exploiting conflict repercussions for financial gains. Local charities too get involved and try to exploit the conflict to raise monies. It is also in this regards one should view these allegation of sexual exploitation. I'm not arguing that Displaced people are not being abused but that it is likely that the politics of charity has become murky up there in the North East.

Nigeria's response should be to look into all these allegations aware of the dynamics of the situation. Buhari's government needs to exert a tight control over the media as well as the charity organizations - international and local. His government needs to stop the international charities setting up shop in Nigeria as they did in East Africa or his government will rue the day.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bizibi:
Please where re the APC supporters..... please come and defend na please!!!
What has apc got to do with this now
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
lielbree:
Nigerian Men will always be dogs
say most Nigeria men are dogs not Nigeria men
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by awa(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
In short we made mistakes in electing these APC people.
Before the election, APC had all solutions and now after the election they are using surprised and shocks to further deceive those their Zombies.

APC forming full working since May 28th 2015...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by tete7000(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
lielbree:
This can't be from a sane mind.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by doublefreez(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
ok na. may i wish dem success.[url][/url]

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Flovethelawofattraction%2Fvideos%2Fvb.129380600515421%2F1135399909913480%2F%3Ftype%3D3&show_text=0&width=400" width="400" height="400" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by sexyellency(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
eleojo23:

It shows that he doesn't even know about a lot of things happening in the country under his watch.

U should have told him to go and be sleeping in IDP camp now. Even your vc knws everything that's happening in every faculties in ur school without being informed? Wailers, please we voted a president not a vigilante!!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by biggy26: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
lielbree:
Pls tell us your experience.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Emassive(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Reaction.. Reaction all the time is all he does. Always reaction to situation without proper action.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Angelahoney: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
eleojo23:

Body language isn't working again....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps To Set Minimum Age Requirement Of 35 For Presidential Aspirants / El-Rufai Uncovers 'Plot To Destabilize 2019 Elections' / Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.