Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North (16101 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Sex For Food Rocks IDPs Camps, Female IDPs Offer Camp Officials Sex – NOI Polls / Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by chigoizie7(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Woow, so human rights reports can move this man?

I am not in anyway in support of what is going on in the IDP's.

The culprits should be brought to book.

I am only concerned about the nepotism in this govt.

Buhari can be moved by human rights report, but did nothing or even condemned how his army killed and slaughtered innocent/armless protesters both from the shittes Muslims and the IPOB.

I am just saying though

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Blue3k:
Sad boko haram has more discpline than IDP workers.

They didn't rape any of the 21 Chibok girls but IDP workers might not be able to say same.

https://www.thecable.ng/none-released-chibok-girls-sexually-abused
this got me cracked up, one word fir this your comment " SACARSM "

Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Dkingasinda: 12:14am On Nov 01, 2016
Oladimejip:
Buhari if you are truly worried resign
he should resign 4wat ma tter pls think nd use ur number6 b4 typing
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Ogweee(m): 12:28am On Nov 01, 2016
Wtf
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by muddaththir(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Can women and children ever be safe from the cruety of MEN?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Blue3k(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
muddaththir:
Can women and children ever be safe from the cruety of MEN?

Men can't even be safe from other violent men. If you check stats men suffer violence most statisticly (usa). Then woman are more likely to abuse children then men. Food for thought.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by sternlley(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
sire, you really dont have to display ur stupidity in a rude manner
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by sternlley(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Samtob90:

Everybody has gone past that foolish age of borrow me nokia charger when sensitive matters are being discussed.

Read 20 comments and rate yourself
please sire ,you really dont have to display your stupidity in a rude manner
Re: Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North by Samtob90(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
sternlley:
please sire ,you really dont have to display your stupidity in a rude manner

imagine this thing still talking to me! you need 21st century surgery to reason to your peers'level

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) / Akin Oyegoke Says Muazu Is The Owner Of Building EFCC Found $50m / Abdullahi Adamu: "Saraki Is Like A Son To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.