Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like (19566 Views)

Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) / Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. / As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by bwumber: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2011
johnsonpal:

Chai!so naija dey vietnam, na wa o

Who is thi mugu that cannot pose of beetles wheel to say wheer people will go? U never chop Amala and panla 20naira finish, na to say where people will go or not, Maye, Not up to my house boi, I nee Kosovo contact joo!!
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by bukra: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2012
Hello Friends, Greeting From Kosovo! Blessings to all of you that will read this.
I saw some comment's!!! So I want to present the truth to You! Kosova is a Country with 82 percent Albanian population and the others are Serbs, Gypsy, Turkey, Bosnian and Rome people.
Albanians are one the oldest Nation in the world,and we love other nations and respect them. All the other communities came later to live here, for example Serbs(Slavic) came here on year 1912.
Again all the earth belongs to God, including Kosovo with her people.
I am sending few pictures to present the truth.
Bukurije Nikqi from City Peja, Kosova.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by bukra: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2012
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by ibrak200: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2012
@The guy in kosovo; please how do you go about the visa. I mean how do you get it ?
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by ibrak200: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2012
mobuch:
@multebrain

hello, brother,

yes am a nigerian and am based in kosovo, i just arrived here a year ago and am married,cost of living here is very low and there are many jobs here, i earn just enough to finance the construction of my house in lekki,lagos nigeria.

the place is really opening up economically as there are not too many immigrants here, but my brother, jobs here plenty no be small.

u can either come here as a student or as a hussler,you will have something to give u enough money when u come,
please how did you get the visa please. I really want to know ?
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by onatisi(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
ibrak200:
please how did you get the visa please. I really want to know ?

you too want to go,i am sorry for u.
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by ibrak200: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
onatisi:

you too want to go,i am sorry for u.
guy if u dont knw the answer to my quetion just shurt ur fuckin mouth. Na ur leg i wan take go the country
mhswwwwww monkey

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by onatisi(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2012
ibrak200:

guy if u dont knw the answer to my quetion just shurt ur fuckin mouth. Na ur leg i wan take go the country
mhswwwwww monkey
ok o god be with u
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by petritolluri: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
hi to all of you
I'm Albanian from Kosovo i was born in Kosovo but i moved to USA, i like to give you short description over my country.
I don't know if you want just to visit or to invest?
But its nice out there nice people vise and generous a lot of opportunities for businesses in this case i like to mention that the labor is very cheep and very easy to get in track to make money ether by producing or selling its depend with what you wan deal?
as of visiting place its not bad to u can always travel all-away to Albania and Macedonia so one stone 3 birds, life expensive is not that high when u compare with western Europe.
U don't have to listen other u can see pictures in Google and see from your side.
As of getting Visa thing u have to check but if you are citizen of one of those pleases in western Europe or USA or Canada or Australia ore other places as well you can just come with out problem and try to get the right person see what to do or what to see even if you pay someone to travel and explain.
Good Luck and I hope i helped little bit.
As of new im having fun in Kosovo very good place and attractive its worth-it.
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by afroline: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2012
Whats realy the deal here. Is kosovo cool or not? And if so what facts do u have. And please send me ur number or email and give me info. 4real
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by ositeson: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2012
hi Niaraland i need a nigerian living in kosovo to give me his phone number,am actually coming there on the 20th of october this year.
thanks
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by chinemomah(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
My fellow Nigerians in Georgia and Kosovo... please am conteplating between Georgia and Kosovo which is best to school and work...? please help me out.
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Bube43(m): 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
@mobuch pls how can one 4rm naji get to kosovo
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by tobiakins10(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hw can I get to kosovo fro naija...any info?
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Tgen: 3:05am On Apr 02, 2013
bukra: Hello Friends, Greeting From Kosovo! Blessings to all of you that will read this.
I saw some comment's!!! So I want to present the truth to You! Kosova is a Country with 82 percent Albanian population and the others are Serbs, Gypsy, Turkey, Bosnian and Rome people.
Albanians are one the oldest Nation in the world,and we love other nations and respect them. All the other communities came later to live here, for example Serbs(Slavic) came here on year 1912.
Again all the earth belongs to God, including Kosovo with her people.
I am sending few pictures to present the truth.
Bukurije Nikqi from City Peja, Kosova.[color=#000099][/color]
are u in kosovo and how can u help me get there.
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 02, 2013
Kosovo is a poor country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Tgen: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
mobuch:
@multebrain

hello, brother,

yes am a nigerian and am based in kosovo, i just arrived here a year ago and am married,cost of living here is very low and there are many jobs here, i earn just enough to finance the construction of my house in lekki,lagos nigeria.

the place is really opening up economically as there are not too many immigrants here, but my brother, jobs here plenty no be small.

u can either come here as a student or as a hussler,you will have something to give u enough money when u come,
how can u assist me to come over to kosovo, i am very interested, i wnt to com and hustle for some months. Pls reply.
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 03, 2013
Tgen: how can u assist me to come over to kosovo, i am very interested, i wnt to com and hustle for some months. Pls reply.

Its all lies,dont believe.
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by osaro4cool: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
kosovo is Visa Free to nigeria passport buy your ticket and your BTA you are off to kosovo.
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by besart: 3:33am On Aug 17, 2013
Hello,

I live in Pristina capital of Kosovo, if you want information of Kosovo please contact me, I will show you pictures and facts about Kosovo. Please don't listen to propaganda about Kosovo because Kosovo might be poor comparing to London or Paris but it is really nice place to build your own business or just to try our coffe.

Kosovo is very friendly place except for North Mitrovica where most of the people are Serbians and they try to block the people because they try to do everything against Albanian people.

So really if you are interested knowing about Kosovo,Pristina please contact me, I Will tell you everything about life here, i will even contact you via Skype or something else and I can show you the place.

p.s even Serbians tried to invade us we don't hate them we just want them out of our society.
And one last thing there are nice Serbian people i don't want to judge all of them but if you are pro Albanians believe me you will find a lot of trouble dealing with serbians, so just try to ignore and avoid them.

All of you that are willing to try Kosovo or even just trying to know smth about Kosovo please contract me i will try my best to help you (and yes im Albanian tongue).
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by eddy1977(m): 3:51am On Aug 17, 2013
My uncle is having a hard time settling down in Atlanta Georgia (USA). I would like to get good connections for him in Kosovo. He has a masters degree in sociology and addictions. He has been living here in the USA for 23 years and has a citizenship. But life in America is just hard. Too much homophobia and racism.

Anyone with good connections in Kosovo,please help.
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by justwise(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2013
besart: Hello,

I live in Pristina capital of Kosovo, if you want information of Kosovo please contact me, I will show you pictures and facts about Kosovo. Please don't listen to propaganda about Kosovo because Kosovo might be poor comparing to London or Paris but it is really nice place to build your own business or just to try our coffe.

Kosovo is very friendly place except for North Mitrovica where most of the people are Serbians and they try to block the people because they try to do everything against Albanian people.

So really if you are interested knowing about Kosovo,Pristina please contact me, I Will tell you everything about life here, i will even contact you via Skype or something else and I can show you the place.

p.s even Serbians tried to invade us we don't hate them we just want them out of our society.
And one last thing there are nice Serbian people i don't want to judge all of them but if you are pro Albanians believe me you will find a lot of trouble dealing with serbians, so just try to ignore and avoid them.

All of you that are willing to try Kosovo or even just trying to know smth about Kosovo please contract me i will try my best to help you (and yes im Albanian tongue).

All the Best.
Besart Berisha.

There is no point contacting you, answer all the questions openly here
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2013
Kosovo of all places. Why would I want to be an entrepreneur there when there are lots of untapped business potential in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 18, 2013
Kosovo?? shocked wow!
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by besart: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
justwise:

There is no point contacting you, answer all the questions openly here

If you want to know more about Kosovo feel free to ask me a question, as far as I saw this topic most of you are judging Kosovo.

I don't blame you becouse the top 5 search results from google when you type "Kosovo" you see war and conflicts even though that was 10 years ago.
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by benrichie46(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
eddy1977: My uncle is having a hard time settling down in Atlanta Georgia (USA). I would like to get good connections for him in Kosovo. He has a masters degree in sociology and addictions. He has been living here in the USA for 23 years and has a citizenship. But life in America is just hard. Too much homophobia and racism.

Anyone with good connections in Kosovo,please help.
why comparing USA with Kosovo, you must be lying for saying ur uncle is suffering in USA, u are just making a move for ur uncle to suffer
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
I do not live in Kosovo but I know a couple of people who have worked there. A Nigerian worked there as a UN Volunteer. She was a nurse. The other, a Zimbabwean worked there as a police man for the UN. The were there from 2004 to 2008. They have left now. There are business opportunities in the area of agriculture (testimonies as per where they were able to make money from). Otherwise, the place is dry as I have a friend who is from there but schooled in the UK.

All, in all, it is better to have someone on ground now.

The question is, is there any Nairalander in Kosovo?
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by psalmson21(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
besart: Hello,

Plz I want to come over and I will need ur help . Hw can I contact u or better still get back to me on (solute2104@gmail.com).thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation / Should I Quit My Job For Masters In The Us? / Keke-marwa: The Latest Menace To The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.