Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,603 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like (19563 Views)

Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) / Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. / As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by lowisz: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Honestly am interested in. Dis kosovo stuff, no matter how. Poor it sound ,nigerians. Always make way for their self , so no one. Shud discourage. Any. One. , pls some one with good experience shud kindly tell us. How to go about the. Traveling stuff,
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Otunbaworldwide(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
besart:

If you want to know more about Kosovo feel free to ask me a question, as far as I saw this topic most of you are judging Kosovo.

I don't blame you becouse the top 5 search results from google when you type "Kosovo" you see war and conflicts even though that was 10 years ago.
Please I will like to go Kosovo. I need your help to get there. You can contact me : otunbaworldwide@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 29, 2013
I can help in getting an invitation.but is a dry place like georgia.why not go to turkey instead of kosovo?they are both europe.
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by rokbum: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
any reply on Kosovo? how to get there?
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by sharone21(f): 6:37am On Mar 12, 2022
petritolluri:
hi to all of you
I'm Albanian from Kosovo i was born in Kosovo but i moved to USA, i like to give you short description over my country.
I don't know if you want just to visit or to invest?
But its nice out there nice people vise and generous a lot of opportunities for businesses in this case i like to mention that the labor is very cheep and very easy to get in track to make money ether by producing or selling its depend with what you wan deal?
as of visiting place its not bad to u can always travel all-away to Albania and Macedonia so one stone 3 birds, life expensive is not that high when u compare with western Europe.
U don't have to listen other u can see pictures in Google and see from your side.
As of getting Visa thing u have to check but if you are citizen of one of those pleases in western Europe or USA or Canada or Australia ore other places as well you can just come with out problem and try to get the right person see what to do or what to see even if you pay someone to travel and explain.
Good Luck and I hope i helped little bit.
As of new im having fun in Kosovo very good place and attractive its worth-it.
Your Whatsapp contact pls
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Malory: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2022
sharone21:

Your Whatsapp contact pls
Don't forget to share with me when you get it dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tipper Truck Falls On Opebi-Oregun Bridge (Photos) / A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation / Should I Quit My Job For Masters In The Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.