Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu (49956 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Re-Arraigned By EFCC (Photos) / Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo / Nicole And Olivia Orji Uzor-Kalu's Birthday Party In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by tbliss22(m): 1:58am On Nov 01, 2016
SegunAdewole:

My dear brother, the person you.quote is our yoruba brother using an Ibo name to deceive our gullible yoruba people. Are you gullible?

Lolz who cares if he/she uses an igbo username? I'm not concerned about who is behind that monicker. U can as well say former governor kalu is not an igbo man too. The man (kalu) just said some obvious truth.

Keep preaching and quoting everybody here that yoruba's are not united it doesn't bother me an inch because all tribes have her own issues and by God's grace we all are dealing with it which remains the reason Nigeria is still existing.

It's an anonymous forum, anyone can say any thing here on nairaland but we all face fact in the real world.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by aresssa: 2:14am On Nov 01, 2016
MXrep:
We are igbos, we are not yorubas, Godfatherism is dead and buried in SE. Like OUK like Peter Obi, you will never control a sitting governor. How does that translate to Igbos being their worst enemies?? Igboland is an egalitarian society, we will not tolerate shortchanging of the masses by a small elite cult because that is the problem with nigeria at the moment. Igboland is not backward, we reject any arrangement of creating an elite enclave while the rest of the region perish in abject poverty

They are talking A and you are spewing B.

Is it inability to read and comprehend or your rant was a reflection of your own guilty conscience per what the man said.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by laudate: 2:34am On Nov 01, 2016
calliope:
Nna please don't ever quote me and sprew nansense.. I have had first- hand experiences of what she listed up there and would categorically tell you there were atoms of truth embedded in it.
The earlier you realize the Ibo have a problem and need to fix themselves the better.

Face the bitter truth and stop wallowing in ignorance.
Now take your lunatic arse off mentions. undecided

Chukwu biko!! shocked See finishing.... shocked

Wey my mat and my popcorn?? undecided Sukkot, abeg pass that bowl come dis side...

I don miss all the action wey don dey happen since. Why una no call me? cheesy
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by RickyTan: 2:56am On Nov 01, 2016
MXrep:
We are igbos, we are not yorubas, Godfatherism is dead and buried in SE. Like OUK like Peter Obi, you will never control a sitting governor. How does that translate to Igbos being their worst enemies?? Igboland is an egalitarian society, we will not tolerate shortchanging of the masses by a small elite cult because that is the problem with nigeria at the moment. Igboland is not backward, we reject any arrangement of creating an elite enclave while the rest of the region perish in abject poverty

OUK should just shut up there!!!
We are very proud Igbos and we do NOT bow to no mere mortal. We BELIEVE in GOD and the power of the INDIVIDUAL. Simple. All that OBA and Ooni prostrating SHIT is alien to the IGBOS. Individual will exploit his GOD GIVEN skills and Strength. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by sukkot: 3:01am On Nov 01, 2016
laudate:

Chukwu biko!! shocked See finishing.... shocked

Wey my mat and my popcorn?? undecided Sukkot, abeg pass that bowl come dis side...

I don miss all the action wey don dey happen since. Why una no call me? cheesy
lolzzz bros no be small sometin oooo * passes popcorn to my oga patapata at the top * grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by sukkot: 3:03am On Nov 01, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool grin I am out. These Igbos are sub lightweights. I am beginning to pity them. grin cool

CC: sukkot, omenka, Tolexander, Modath. et. al
bros you try well well. that ya sword is real sharp lolzzzz. bleeding beheaded ipad yoof all over the floor grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by RickyTan: 3:25am On Nov 01, 2016
DIFY20:

those ofonja want igbos to worship OUK like their drug lord tinueftnun ........no no no/.... igbos are not slaves like ofonjs

Yoloba can keep worshiping that criminal Buruji Kashamu or drug peddler Thief.nubu.
We Igbos Do NOT WORSHIP NO MAN. Whether de call him Oba or Ooni - we dont care
We are pure capitalists and believe in the Individual. Simple.
He wants to control a sitting governor like Tinubu control Ambode. Orji Kalu can eat BIG SHIT. Not in Igbo land.
Igbo Gburu Gburu Kwenu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by modath(f): 5:14am On Nov 01, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool grin I am out. These Igbos are sub lightweights. I am beginning to pity them. grin cool

CC: sukkot, omenka, Tolexander, Modath. et. al

Kare Akin omo Akin, Alalubarika, wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Adezzy007: 5:19am On Nov 01, 2016
The they say shall set you free. All the tribes have their problem so let us face reality b4 it is too late.
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by realglobe: 5:19am On Nov 01, 2016
aresssa:

They are talking A and you are spewing B.

Is it inability to read and comprehend or your rant was a reflection of your own guilty conscience per what the man said.?
The man also once said that Lagos is a No mans Land.. Are we now all on the same page with his statements? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by aresssa: 5:27am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

The man also once said that Lagos is a No mans Land.. Are we now all on the same page with his statements? grin

What's what he said about Lagos got to do with the topic and specifically what he said about his own people?

Is this also inability to read and comprehend simple English words or just the same guilty conscience per what the man said.?

You people come up with the dumbest and basement mentality nonsense...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by naijamerican: 5:45am On Nov 01, 2016
OUK is one of the biggest rouges to ever hold office. How dare this criminal attempt to blame others for the terrible state of Abia. Fukk this idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by realglobe: 5:53am On Nov 01, 2016
aresssa:

What's what he said about Lagos got to do with the topic and specifically what he said about his own people?

Is this also inability to read and comprehend simple English words or just the same guilty conscience per what the man said.?

We are on the same page so far as you also agree what he said about lagos being a no mans land.. I also support the statement by Amosun that all OGun state workers are mad.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by aresssa: 6:11am On Nov 01, 2016
[s]
realglobe:

We are on the same page so far as you also agree what he said about lagos being a no mans land.. I also support the statement by Amosun that all OGun state workers are mad.. grin grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Princedapace(m): 6:11am On Nov 01, 2016
Oblang:

An Igbo man who has bin at the helm b4 said it and not Yoruba...

U don't get the point and I wish u get it.. He was talking about politics.. Politics.. godfather type of politics..

Yes, igbos are not getting it well politically but I ask...the other regions that are getting it right politically, what av they gained ? What av they to show for it?

Nothing... All regions in Nigeria are still underdeveloped.. A total failure.. Northern military men milked this country dry for decades when they ruled as military leaders and some of their mistakes are what we are suffering today..

So...why is everyone pointing at igbos as if the other regions are shining lights ahead? That is what I don't understand..I began commenting on this issue when someone here said 'no wonder igbos are bavkward' hahahahahaha..backward ke? That is a big lie.. Igbos av succeeded more collectively than any other set of people in other regions.

Yes, national politics, igbos are not getting it rightly, and so? Those getting it rightly, what can they show for it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by MightySparrow: 6:14am On Nov 01, 2016
Igbos are not backward. their roofs are not brown like Afonjas and they don't chew gworo or drink fura da nunu like hausa - fulani they are the ones elightening the others and foremost traders in every nook and crany in Nigeria and beyond. Thunder fire the mouth of TAO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 01, 2016
To an extent yes, but people like orji kalu are the wordt enemies of progress to the Igbo nation.
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by realglobe: 6:26am On Nov 01, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

I said we are on the same page. I agree with what he said about his own people. I also agree with what he said about Lagos like you do. Afonja no be so? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by FTbomb(m): 6:35am On Nov 01, 2016
CSTR13:
If you all believe vivianudeogu is igbo, then you must have an IQ of a tadpole.
That is a yoruba him/her impersonating an igbo name while spreading bigotry.
There is no bitter truth there.
vivian is ngeneukwenu..
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Oblang(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2016
Princedapace:

U don't get the point and I wish u get it.. He was talking about politics.. Politics.. godfather type of politics..

Yes, igbos are not getting it well politically but I ask...the other regions that are getting it right politically, what av they gained ? What av they to show for it?

Nothing... All regions in Nigeria are still underdeveloped.. A total failure.. Northern military men milked this country dry for decades when they ruled as military leaders and some of their mistakes are what we are suffering today..

So...why is everyone pointing at igbos as if the other regions are shining lights ahead? That is what I don't understand..I began commenting on this issue when someone here said 'no wonder igbos are bavkward' hahahahahaha..backward ke? That is a big lie.. Igbos av succeeded more collectively than any other set of people in other regions.

Yes, national politics, igbos are not getting it rightly, and so? Those getting it rightly, what can they show for it?

Then u come dey hour marginalization upandan na...
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by FTbomb(m): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2016
CandyDiamond:

He is an Afonja guy that is just using three different Monica's to reply himself to put Igbo nation in bad light.They can do anything to cause disunity in Igbo land but thank God igbos are smart.
chino and abagwaoro are a typical example of what ouk said about igbos. those two fools create threads upon threads to insult imo and anambra all the time. you can tell they're both jobless because sometimes they go on like that for days. men with responsibilities won't have such time..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by FTbomb(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2016
sukkot:
bros you try well well. that ya sword is real sharp lolzzzz. bleeding beheaded ipad yoof all over the floor grin grin
LOL! this is the only place they see you......igbo threads. and you would never make a reasonable contribution like shymex..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by ayindejimmy(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2016
MXrep:

Stop deceiving yourselves and face the bitter truth.

Kalu installed Theodore Orji, ,Theodore installed the present governor of Abia and you claimed Godfatherism is dead in the East.

kalu is speaking of loyalty and intergrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by treebuds: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2016
Bolustic:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/214081-igbos-worst-enemies-orji-kalu.html
I agree with you . I remember late ojukwu, the acclaimed igbo leader. He came back to join politics instead of focusing on actualising the Biafran dream he fought for. He lost millions of fellow Igbos without showing concern while he is focused on enriching himself and having the best woman.
Apart from that it is the most selfish Igbos that the northerners align with in politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by ayindejimmy(m): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2016
slivertongue:
yes oooo and that includes orji uzo kalu.
it is funny that those who should know are the ones doing the bashing. igbos are republican in nature and cant all follow one direction.
igbo didnt vote enmass for GMB and have since put the defeat of GEJ behind them. the may complain but are still better off than the hailers. anyone lacking what to say in public forums derides the igbos. this government should first deliver progress to the 97%, the 5% will be a work over. if the NPN and PDP disappointed them what assurance is there that APC would treat them better

There you go again, in ur typical manner, derailing the post.
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by QuotaSystem: 7:31am On Nov 01, 2016
As long as emotion, hatred, and unwillingness to yield continues to govern SE politics, they will continue to get it wrong for the next 50 years.

This is a fact and clearly, OUK knows it well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by ayindejimmy(m): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2016
Shymm3xx:
Lmao @ the Yorubas wanking all over the thread. grin

[img]http://media./media/l3fQgmY4TBotp8zWU/giphy.gif[/img]

This is the classic case of pot and kettle cos I don't see any difference between the two groups albeit Yorubas are a tad more cohesive. But both are still midgets compared to the Northerners who have everyone on a chokehold. grin

lemme get it straight
An Igbo man made a statement advising Igbos in their lapses and as usual you fellas managed to drag Yorubas into it and blame anyone supporting the statement.

Now,you see OUK is not far from the truth

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2016
obaaderemi:
Yes.even on nairaland...imo vs anambra..enugu vs abia.i have never seen oyo vs osun or ogun vs ekiti.shame

Competition makes us Stronger bro.... we must not do thing your own way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2016
MXrep:

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Princedapace(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2016
Oblang:

Then u come dey hour marginalization upandan na...

Bros...all the Nigerian masses who aren't gaining directly from the political elite are marginalized... Just that some people know how to hide their feelings and the igbos don't know how to.. Igbos are outspoken..

Allow them since the same people don't wana leave them to have their own country.. That yorubas and abokis who fall under the masses can bottle their pains...it doesn't mean everyone else must do same..
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 01, 2016
IPOB123london:

the thing the Igbo nigerians do not understand is Nigerians hate u more than u hate yourselves

if you have to address all the rubbish and assertion about igbo people then it will not be possible as there are just so many

the yourba accuses the igbo of things like stated below

1; igbo people will never open up to business unless u are igbo

2; igbo people are very good in business that they can turn N1 to N10000 but at the time they say igbo people do ritual for money

3; he will never travel to east because igbo people will eat him

until u have to understand the fundamentality and principality that plague black world then u have rather count yourself lucky to be igbo
tell me if it is a lie u ppl don't eat human. Even bbc and cnn know about it. Tell me if you ppl don't use ur brothers or parents for ritual. This is obvious. I always say thank you to God for making me a yoruba guy. Because we are always contented with what God gave us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) / Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.