Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Amosun Sacks Labour Leaders In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Sacks Labour Leaders In Ogun (1087 Views)

Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service / Labour Leaders Risk 6-month Jail Term Over NLC Strike —FG / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Sacks Labour Leaders In Ogun by wolewole200(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Update On Workers That Were Dismissed By Ogun State Government:

The Ogun State governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, has approved the dismissal of the state chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress(NLC), Comrade Akeem Ambali, his vice and the state chairman of the Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT), Comrade Dare Ilekoya, 14 others

Those dismissed were A.O Oshin, Nola Balogun, Eniola Atiku, Solaru.O, Adebanjo.T, Akinola.A.S, Oyolola .S.A, Obafemi. O.B, Ogunsola Peter, Akinlade.S.A, Christopher.T.A, Ogunrombi A.A, Azeez.K.I and Taiwo A.O.

While those suspended include Odusanya S.A, Comrade Akapo, Adegbesan J.O, Adelami S.I, Obadara O, Ogunnuga O.A, Ayokambi T.A, Tijani A.A, Adegbesan J.O, Idowu A.O, Olaifa O.A, Bayo Lasore, Ahmodu S.A, Oludotun Oliyide, Tijani Y.A, Awode I.A, Dada O.A and Adesanya Abiola.

The state government had thereby directed appropriate agencies of the state , Ogun State Local Government Service Commission, State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) and the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) to implement this gruesome and dictatorial instruction with immediate effect.

With this ineffective pronouncement, I think our governor has really gone insane.

God bless the good workers of Ogun State and deliver us from this modern day Pharaoh.
Re: Amosun Sacks Labour Leaders In Ogun by kinibigdeal(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Source please. Dont forget Amosun as drunk from PMB's table, so am never surprise
Re: Amosun Sacks Labour Leaders In Ogun by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
Most incompetent governor in South West followed by Ajimobi
Re: Amosun Sacks Labour Leaders In Ogun by EHMIR(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Source please. Dont forget Amosun as drunK from PMB's table, so am never surprise

shey u nau see ur life
Re: Amosun Sacks Labour Leaders In Ogun by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Amosun Sacks Labour Leaders In Ogun by adeyak83(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Waarrt? he must be joking!!!
Re: Amosun Sacks Labour Leaders In Ogun by wolewole200(m): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Thank you @Mynd44, I never knew there was another thread on the same issue. The NLC chairman just gave a speech on his supposed dismissal from the service, I hope to update that very soon.

Amosun has decided to fall headlong with no one to save him. Anyway, I am not disappointed, as I saw this in him long ago and never voted for him even in 2011.
Re: Amosun Sacks Labour Leaders In Ogun by wristbangle: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
wolewole200:
Thank you @Mynd44, I never knew there was another thread on the same issue. The NLC chairman just gave a speech on his supposed dismissal from the service, I hope to update that very soon.

Amosun has decided to fall headlong with no one to save him. Anyway, I am not disappointed, as I saw this in him long ago and never voted for him even in 2011.

His downfall will be epic and no one will save him when he will be reduce to a loaf of bread. Mad man
Re: Amosun Sacks Labour Leaders In Ogun by kinibigdeal(m): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Not my first language
EHMIR:

shey u nau see ur life
Re: Amosun Sacks Labour Leaders In Ogun by MisterLongman(m): 2:37am On Nov 01, 2016
Amosun don't forget that you will leave that seat someday continue your madness

You will surely cry at the end of the day, that's certain

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Obaseki Inspects Wire, Ibiwe, Oba Market Roads / 10 Biggest Celebrity Weddings Of 2016 In Nigeria / Video: Senator Nwaboshi Boast How Ibori Made Saraki Senate President From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.