Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service (9637 Views)

BREAKING: Amosun Sacks OGBC, OGTV General Managers / Amosun Sacks Labour Leaders In Ogun / Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by RentALodge: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2016
Can a governor sack NLC chairman? This dictatorial tendencies of Amosun might be the downfall of him. In a democratic setting, he should be able to accommodate opposing views.

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by Fourwinds: 8:26am On Nov 01, 2016
I prophesize Amosun ur end will be like what prophet Eli heard and he died with a broken neck
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by AfroKnight: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2016
If you want to protest, at least do the work you've been paid for. Civil servants in Nigeria have peculiar work ethics. It will be easy for the Governor to find reasons to sack such people.
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by mascot87(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2016
Amosun I love before but now hate with passion. Amosun, you will not like your end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by Emassive(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2016
No govt has successfully finished a project at State level for more than 17yrs now. Amosun's first project is to finished all the civil servant...lol
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by jay5iveee: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2016
My candid advice for bros Amosun is to soft pedaling...this is not a government of dictatorship where people's voice is nothing to show respect for...he should remember that obviously ''what goes around comes around''. Apc with full of surprises...government of self interests and not for the people as they use to sing...
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by jay5iveee: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmm! APC regime with full of surpises...but one thing is for sure here, once beaten twice shy noni!Government of their own interests and not for the people as they use to preach for the well meaning Nigerias
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by MXrep: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2016
omofunaab:

Lol..... What's wrong if i criticize my state governor.
Infact i will applaud you if you devote the time you use here on shouting afonja or monitoring Aisha's bag on your state governors.

But you will rather utilize it to come and shout buhari here on nairaland as if buhari is the one going to repair the road that leads to your village
bros forget that nonsense. Buhari destroyed the power of NLC and that is why the governors can do so, This is change. Forget about village road nonsense. Abuja hold the ace for any meaningful growth, this should not be so, and this is why nigeria will be in a mess forever
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by omofunaab(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2016
MXrep:

bros forget that nonsense. Buhari destroyed the power of NLC and that is why the governors can do so, This is change. Forget about village road nonsense. Abuja hold the ace for any meaningful growth, this should not be so, and this is why nigeria will be in a mess forever

So it's better if you leave your governors alone and focus only on the federal government that is not even close to you. Well it's your choice bro.

In my own case i have a duty to criticize my governor on how he spends state funds available to him.

And i think i agree with you on the role buhari played in that failed NLC strike

But i think the strike failed due to the trust the citizens had in buhari
Re: Amosun Sacks Ambali, Ogun NLC Chairman & 6 Others From Active Service by seundele: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
Are you suffering from High blood pressure?   
 This testimony can change your story, open the link below.
 http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Won’t Sell NNPC, Refineries, FG Assures / Off-Season Polls: Electronic Collation Illegal, Says INEC / What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.