Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Evolutionist Please Explain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evolutionist Please Explain (5373 Views)

Question For The Atheist And Evolutionist / Evolutionist: How Do You Explain Human Lifespan? / I Am An Atheist And An Evolutionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evolutionist Please Explain by No2Atheism(m): 12:57am On Oct 28, 2009
1. Bible says there were giants in the land aka Nephilim

2. Archeaologists find evidences of such giants in terms of their skeletal remains.

3. According to evolution, such things ought not to exist since evolutionists are supposed to have evolved from something simpler (and thus invariably smaller e.g. monkeys, baboons, gorillas, oboo, innaki, etc) . . .  grin grin grin

4. What does evolution have to say for itself . . .

5. How does evolution try to explain away the evidence of these Human Giants (which are technically not supposed to exist)

EDIT:

questionable photos have been edited out (due to photoshop tricksy . . . issues) and hence not so questionable ones are left for scrutiny.
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by No2Atheism(m): 1:02am On Oct 28, 2009
EDIT:

questionable photos have been edited out (due to photoshop tricksy . . . issues) and hence not so questionable ones are left for scrutiny.
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by No2Atheism(m): 1:02am On Oct 28, 2009
EDIT:

Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by No2Atheism(m): 1:03am On Oct 28, 2009
EDIT:

Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by No2Atheism(m): 1:04am On Oct 28, 2009
more

Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by skyone(m): 1:34am On Oct 28, 2009
Dont be surprise if the devilish so called moderators deletes this post

I have branded NL as one of devil's network
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by manmustwac(m): 2:16am On Oct 28, 2009
skyone:

Dont be surprise if the devilish so called moderators deletes this post

I have branded NL as one of devil's network
why should i delete it? is this topic offending anyone?
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by mazaje(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2009
These pictures are fraudulent. . .The are photoshopped images, . . . Their origin is from a Russian sites which makes it a bit hard to find the originals. . . . . . But i can show that the skull in the images below is both times the same. Clear indication of manipulation. . . You guys should learn to stop lying for jesus. . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/192123_topsecret2_jpg0f4eb39bfc3bafff9618c10a47aa721c

Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by mazaje(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2009
Since the children of yahweh know very much that most of the myths found in the bible exist only in the pages of the bible they have now resorted to photoshoping pictures to provide "evidence" to their myths. . . .like the stories of the non existent gaints(Nephilim) that exist only in the pages of their book of myths. . . .

Here is more evidence for the photoshop the children of yahwew do to decieve others and delude themselves. . , 

But the true picture tells a very different story. . . . here it is. . .

[img]http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/outreach/mastodon/skeleton-overhead-pos03-small.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/outreach/mastodon/pit-overview-pos08-small.jpg[/img]

http://www.snopes.com/photos/odd/giantman.asp
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by huxley(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2009
Where is the scientific publications about these giant Humans? How old are these supposed to be?
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by jagunlabi(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2009
Actually, evolution neither disproves nor negates(nor has the capability to) the possible existence of giants.It has been proven, under laboratory conditions, that under certain climactic conditions,it is very possible to produce living species of any kind in over-proportionate sizes.
A certain kind of climactic conditions that were believed to have existed on the planet earth a long time ago by archaeologists and anthropologists, was simulated in the lab and the result yielded a fish of giant size. A fish that, under normal natural conditions found in nature today, is much smaller.
If there could have been giant mammals roaming the earth in the past, then i don't see what the problem is accepting that human beings of giant status could have existed too.
You guys with your creationism vs evolutionism debates are really getting quite boring.You guys spend so much time and effort debating topics with no sound basis for any sort of debate.
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by mazaje(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2009
jagunlabi:

Actually, evolution neither disproves nor negates(nor has the capability to) the possible existence of giants.It has been proven, under laboratory conditions, that under certain climactic conditions,it is very possible to produce living species of any kind in over-proportionate sizes.
A certain kind of climactic conditions that were believed to have existed on the planet earth a long time ago by archaeologists and anthropologists, was simulated in the lab and the result yielded a fish of giant size. A fish that, under normal natural conditions found in nature today, is much smaller.
If there could have been giant mammals roaming the earth in the past, then i don't see what the problem is accepting that human beings of giant status could have existed too.
You guys with your creationism vs evolutionism debates are really getting quite boring.You guys spend so much time and effort debating topics with no sound basis for any sort of debate.

Your above statement is a different thing entirely. . .those pictures that were posted by No2atheism are fraudulent pictures they were photoshoped by his fellow creationist to decieve others and delude themselves. . . .since they have no evidence to show that their myths exist out side their book of myths(bible) they feel they have to do something hence they had to fraudulently photoshop other pictures and present them as evidence for their myths . . .

If these pictures existed they would be in National Geographic and certainly a great deal of interest around the world would have been generated because of them. . . . .The top one is obviously a fake because salt water is highly corrosive, Plus many fish eat bones for calcium
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by mazaje(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2009
Here is the original picture. . . from where these lairs for jesus photoshoped their lying picture from. . . . It is the skeleton of a new 60-foot-long plant-eating dinosaur called Jobaria

[img]http://www-news.uchicago.edu/releases/photos/expedition/excavation-sm.jpg[/img]

http://www-news.uchicago.edu/releases/photos/expedition/
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by noetic15(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2009
mazaje:

Here is the original picture. . . from where these lairs for jesus photoshoped their lying picture from. . . . It is the skeleton of a new 60-foot-long plant-eating dinosaur called Jobaria

[img]http://www-news.uchicago.edu/releases/photos/expedition/excavation-sm.jpg[/img]

http://www-news.uchicago.edu/releases/photos/expedition/

and when the fallacies of ur assertions are revealed. . . . .u start screaming "HELP!!! I AM NOT AN EVOLUTIONIST" shocked shocked
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by mazaje(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2009
noetic15:

and when the fallacies of your assertions are revealed. . . . .u start screaming "HELP!!! I AM NOT AN EVOLUTIONIST" shocked shocked

Can you show me the fallacies? What has evolution got to do with this? Your fellow brothers in an attempt to decieve others and delude themselves went as low as photoshoping the pictures of dinosaurs and claiming they are the pictures of the mythical gaints that existed only in the pages of your book of myths(bible). . . .I am not an evolutionist, . . . .I just feel it is necessary to show that the pictures were fake. . .
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by mazaje(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2009
No2Atheism Pls explain this pictures. . . . .

Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by mazaje(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2009
No2atheism do the above pictures I posted prove the talking snake theory of creation? grin grin
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by DeepSight(m): 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2009
Mazaje how did you do the thing with the moving photo of the skull, or did you get it online?
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by No2Atheism(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2009
@mazaje nice work . . . . haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1. Ooops . . . . seems like i got[b] partly [/b]swindled there  lipsrsealed.

2.  Questionable pictures would now be edited out so as not to propagate a lie  grin grin grin.

3. Its unfortunate to discover that some of the photos were photoshopped (seems weird for someone to go to the extent of doing considering there is enough evidence not to do that), nevertheless that does not invalidate the other pictures themselve.

3. There are still more pictures there . . . i am waiting for your to show evidences of them being photoshopped. . . i would gladly edit them out as your dumbunk them.

4. Its obvious you are going to try to explain this away via the application of photoshop issues, nevertheless can you please explain this particular picture show below:

Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by viaro: 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2009
Pardon me, but those guys at Bianco have me scratching my head. I wonder what they have in their 'museum' that is an original dig? I'm just wondering.

What they have on their website don't sound archaeologically convincing. For one, how do you convince anyone that a "cast" is an impressionable find? And then to advertize them for sale as low as between $200 and $500. That light up my suspicion, but I may have got it wrong. However, that femur appears to be advertized as a "cast" as well.

Serious researchers don't sound the way those chaps do at Bianco. I remember the case of the iceman, Oetzi, which was discovered by two German tourists, Helmut and Erika Simon. Their find was not a "cast", and the price is not as paltry as what Bianco advertizes for their "cast".

Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by No2Atheism(m): 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2009
grin grin grin grin

Thou shalt not photoshop . . . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by viaro: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2009
Hehe. . my apologies. If Oetzi is a photoshop product, damn! grin
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by MrCrackles(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2009
^ Na crayfish be that shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by No2Atheism(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2009
viaro:

Hehe. . my apologies. If Oetzi is a photoshop product, damn! grin

I don't know if it is photoshopped or not . . . i was just refering to the legimate and correct points raised by mazaje . . . .
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by No2Atheism(m): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
I have also now noticed that the some of the photoshopped pictures in question were actually academic in nature as in they were doing as an academic excerise and not really for the purpose of deceit.

Its unfortunate. . . i fell for it . . . .i go open eye well well next time.

@mazaje nice points once again . . . grin grin grin . , now don't let it get into your head cus there are still other pictures that do not appear to have been photoshopped.
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by No2Atheism(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
@viaro

The reports say that the Bianco is a replica of one that was actually found in Turkey . . . hence in the big scheme of things it is not a fraud. Even other evolutionary museums also exhibit replicas provided there is actually an original copy.

According to Bianco . . . an actually Giant Femur was found in Turkey and to be fair to them i have also noticed instances of where it is said that a number of giant bones were actually found in Turkey.
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by KAG: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2009
No2Atheism:

It also says there was a talking snake that tempted a woman to eat a forbidden fruit. Heck, it also talks about a zombie deity that sacrificed himself to himself to save humyns from some arbitrary punishment.

2. Archeaologists find evidences of such giants in terms of their skeletal remains.

Source? Reputable source, that is.

3. According to evolution, such things ought not to exist since evolutionists are supposed to have evolved from something simpler (and thus invariably smaller e.g. monkeys, baboons, gorillas, oboo, innaki, etc) . . .  grin grin grin

Nonsense! No where does the theory of evolution state that giganticism is impossible. Further, humyns didn't evolve from any of those things you mentioned.

That you're easily misled?

5. How does evolution try to explain away the evidence of these Human Giants (which are technically not supposed to exist)

EDIT:

I lol'ed at the deleted pictures. It's an interesting thing that I knew what pictures would be in this thread before I opened it.
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by KAG: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2009
No2Atheism:

@viaro

The reports say that the Bianco is a replica of one that was actually found in Turkey . . . hence in the big scheme of things it is not a fraud. Even other evolutionary museums also exhibit replicas provided there is actually an original copy.

According to Bianco . . . an actually Giant Femur was found in Turkey and to be fair to them i have also noticed instances of where it is said that a number of giant bones were actually found in Turkey.

Not quite. The reports are that the Bianco exhibit is a replica of one that was rumoured to have been found in Turkey. That no one has or had seen the actual remains didn't stop the propagation of the rumour as fact. Hey, this lying for Jesus sure does catch on quick, doesn't it?
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by mazaje(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/192125_nephilim2_jpg7b90afc0a057e0022f61b5af556a81c8

I was watching a show on the History Channel some time ago and they were telling how ancient greeks sometimes found dinosaur bones(just a few of them) including the thigh bones and since the thigh bone of some of the dinosaur by itself just looks like a giant human thigh bone, they often believed it was the bone of an older Hero of their myths and they rebury them with due honor befitting a Hero. . . .the picture above might be a dinosaur thigh(T Rex Thigh). . .
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by No2Atheism(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2009
mazaje:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/192125_nephilim2_jpg7b90afc0a057e0022f61b5af556a81c8

I was watching a show on the History Channel  some time ago and they were telling how ancient greeks sometimes found dinosaur bones(just a few of them)  including the thigh bones and since the thigh bone of some of the dinosaur by itself just looks like a giant human thigh bone, they often believed it was the bone of an older Hero of their myths and they rebury them with due honor befitting a Hero. . . .the picture above might [/b]be a dinosaur thigh(T Rex Thigh). . .

Mazaje now u are stretching it too far   grin grin grin grin . . wen you start to imply that the thigh bone is not human . . grin grin grin grin abeg don't use the normal [b]shoula coulda
method of evolution  grin grin grin

KAG:

Not quite. The reports are that the Bianco exhibit is a replica of one that was rumoured to have been found in Turkey. That no one has or had seen the actual remains didn't stop the propagation of the rumour as fact. Hey, this lying for Jesus sure does catch on quick, doesn't it?

grin grin grin shoulda coulda . . . . grin grin grin grin

By the way, have u bothered to check my previous posts . . . you and other people on nairaland ought to know by now that I not one to hold on to dogmatic views. . . .

- I posted some pictures.
- mazaje corrected me.
- i accepted the correction.
- deleted the errorneous pictures.

So who exactly are u refering to as lying for Jesus (by the way I use the terms Messiah and Creator and not the name Jesus cus i am not one that subscribes to names and titles that stand on shaky ground).

undecided undecided undecided undecided

---------------------------------------
grin grin grin grin

. . . .EVEN A SUPER COMPUTER GETS RUNTIME ERROR A FEW TIMES . . . HOW MUCH MORE I  grin grin grin grin

-----------------------------------------------

KAG:

It also says there was a talking snake that tempted a woman to eat a forbidden fruit. Heck, it also talks about a zombie deity that sacrificed himself to himself to save humyns from some arbitrary punishment.

Source? Reputable source, that is.

Nonsense! No where does the theory of evolution state that giganticism is impossible. Further, humyns didn't evolve from any of those things you mentioned.

That you're easily misled?

I lol'ed at the deleted pictures. It's an interesting thing that I knew what pictures would be in this thread before I opened it.

I lol'ed too  grin grin grin grin that i was too careless to allow myself to be so easily swindled . . . i let my guard down and opened myself for ridicule.

Nevertheless the unphotoshopped pictures still remain for you guys to tackle so start tackling them . . . now that we have gotten the issue of photoshopping out of the way .
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by agathamari(f): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

3. According to evolution, such things ought not to exist since evolutionists are supposed to have evolved from something simpler (and thus invariably smaller e.g. monkeys, baboons, gorillas, oboo, innaki, etc) . . . grin grin grin

EDIT:

simpler does not mean smaller. turkeys are said to have evolved from dinosaurs (raptors in particular) yet they were huge. prehistoric sharks, crocodils, sloths, bears, dogs, cats, and on and on and on were HUGE compared to the modern day ones. your whole argument just negated itself with the information you would learn by simply looking at the bones in a damned museum. spend your time on better things rather then playing with photoshop trying to decieve people
Re: Evolutionist Please Explain by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2009
Giant Human Remains

Aside from mythology and folklore (see Tall tales), remains of extremely tall people have been reported, and documented in the Americas and other parts of the world. These are usually classified as remains that indicate persons of between 7 (2.15 m) and 12 feet (3.65 m) in stature. The book Forbidden Land by Robert Lyman (1971) recounts the following alleged finds:

A decayed human skeleton claimed by eyewitnesses to measure around 3.28 metres (10 feet 9 inches tall), was unearthed by labourers while ploughing a vineyard in November 1856 in East Wheeling, now in West Virginia.

A human skeleton measuring 3.6 metres (12 feet) tall was unearthed at Lompock Rancho, California, in 1833 by soldiers digging in a pit for a powder magazine. The specimen had a double row of teeth and was surrounded by numerous stone axes, carved shells and porphyry blocks with abstruse symbols associated with it.

Several mummified remains of humans with reddish hair claimed to range from 2-2.5 metres (6.5 feet to over 8 feet) tall were dug up at Lovelock Cave, (70 miles) north-east of Reno, Nevada, by a guano mining operation. These bones supposedly substantiated claims for legends by the local Paiute Indians regarding giants which they called Si-Te-Cah. However, there appear to be no verified Paiute legends about giants or that call the Si-Te-Cah giants . Some of these artifacts can also be found in the Nevada State Historical Society's museum at Reno. Adrienne Mayor states that these skeletons are normal sized. Mayor does not mention that some of the fiber woven sandals found at Lovelock Cave are extremely large, as great as 7 inches across the toes and over 15 inches in length (size 20 US men's) suggesting persons very much more than average size.

A 9' 11" (3.02 meters) skeleton was unearthed in 1928 by a farmer digging a pit to bury trash in Tensas Parish, Louisiana near Waterproof. In 1931 a 10' 2" (3.1 meters) skeleton was unearthed by a boy burying his dog in Nearby Madison Parish.

Aside from in Forbidden Land, we can find verified and unverified examples about the remains of giants:

The skull of a youth 7 feet tall, and the partial limb bones of a man estimated at over 11 feet tall were unearthed in 1890 at the Bronze age cemetery of Castelnau-le-Lez, France and published in the science journal "La Nature" and subsequently reported in the New York Times in 1892.
A 9' 8" (2.95 meters) skeleton was excavated from a mound near Brewersville, Indiana in 1879 (Indianapolis News, November 10, 1975).

In Clearwater, Minnesota, the skeletons of seven giants were found in mounds. These had receding foreheads and complete double dentition[citation needed]

A mound near Toledo, Ohio, held 20 skeletons, seated and facing east with jaws and teeth "twice as large as those of present day people", and beside each was a large bowl with "curiously wrought hieroglyphic figures." (Chicago Record, October 24, 1895; cited by Ron G. Dobbins, NEARA Journal, v13, fall 1978).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_(mythology)#Giant_Human_Remains

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheists are zombies / Abuja Pastor, Apostle Joshua Talena Kissing Wife During A Church Program / Did Jesus Really Walk On Water ? What Kinda Magic Trick Is That Sef ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.