Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Am An Atheist And An Evolutionist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am An Atheist And An Evolutionist (740 Views)

Question For The Atheist And Evolutionist / Evolutionist: How Do You Explain Human Lifespan? / Evolutionist Please Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Atheist And An Evolutionist by ooman(m): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2012
Am an atheist and an evolutionist because evolution is the only thing that we can prove. Nobody can prove God.

Anybody wanna try convince me should post here.
Re: I Am An Atheist And An Evolutionist by manmustwac(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2012
I am also an athiest who believes in evolution simply because it makes more sense and explains the existence off pre historic animals which arnt mentioned in either the bible kuran etc
Re: I Am An Atheist And An Evolutionist by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2012
ooman:

Am an atheist and an evolutionist because evolution is the only thing that we can prove. Nobody can prove God.

Anybody wanna try convince me should post here.

You're an atheist? Groundbreaking!!!!!

What is an evolutionist Is it the same as a gravitist? You know, folks who "believe" in gravity.
Re: I Am An Atheist And An Evolutionist by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2012
manmustwac:

I am also an athiest who believes in evolution simply because it makes more sense and explains the existence off pre historic animals which arnt mentioned in either the bible kuran etc

When you say "believe in", it sounds like evolution is a creed. It's just a part of life.

(1) (Reply)

Double Standard Of The World / How To Worship The Nigerian God / Anybody With The Understanding Of This Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.