Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,761 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? (1293 Views)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by timmeh: 1:48am On Oct 28, 2009
Many many months ago my wife and a Army buddy of hers were sending each other one liners.  This was over text and I found out by her telling me to check her phone one day when she got one.  I told her I did not think it was smart especially since they will be going to Iraq together.  She said she would stop and one day when I was looking at the phone bill she was texting him a ton.  I let it be then again she got a message on her phone and asked me to check it while she was in the shower.  It was the same guy again and they were up to the same thing.  I told her she was done with him even if it is play you both are married and he could take it the wrong way.  So she cut all ties with him and stopped talking to him.  She had a four night leave just before she was to head over the pond.  So me, her and a bunch of her army friends all went to Vegas.  Second night there he sent her a text and said I wish you were single.  She showed me and wasn't hiding a thing.  I was happy she did that and I was pretty upset with him.  She then told him that he was not to talk to her at all.  (in a nut shell)  Well, now they are in Iraq going on two months now.  I know she hasn't talked to him due to me and all her friends getting upset at him.  A couple days ago I saw she asked him to be her friend on FB.  So I was being nosy and she changed all her passwords.  This was on all but one account.  I got on and saw when she told me she would be at a movie she was talking to him all night through email, At one time he asked her what she was wearing she said a reflective belt.  She was asking him to help pick out a dress for a play that she is taking part in.  He kept on telling her how sexy she would look in this and that.  Also, hitting on here in just about every email.  She even said that she not looking for another man but if she was he would be at the top of the list.  It goes on and on and I don't want to bore too much.  Needless to say I read them all and I just don't feel right at all now.  At day later she starts to ask me about the dress that she needs to picks out.  I started to get pissed but still never said anything.  I trust her but it just don't look right at all to me.  Should I tell her i read the emails?  I am afraid if i do we might get pretty bad.  She was pretty upset that I looked at the phone bill the first time.  Suggestions please would be great.  I just don't know what to do.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by Radiant(f): 2:48am On Oct 28, 2009
You had better speak up now instead of smothering her when she cheats. Don't let your wife slip away while you can do something about it.

The power of good communication can never be underestimated. Don't be too 'sweet' this time. She's slipping away. Talk now and get it sorted. Better safe than sorry. Cheers cheesy
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by Fhemmmy: 4:22am On Oct 28, 2009
This one pass me oh.
They need each other to lean on in Iraq . . sorry dude
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 28, 2009
Just use condom always and make sure she gets checked when she comes back from iraq.
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by tEsLim(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2009
Confront the problem and solve the shit asap before it gets outta hand. And by the way maybe you where getting boring for her re-invent the relaitonship
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by DrKitaun(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Just use condom always and make sure she gets checked when she comes back from iraq.

why dont y'all just tell the guy he is a proper mugun ? undecided

whats the essence of the condom just in case our man is not up to task on bed ? embarassed
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by Hauwa1: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2009
ummm undecided

communicate in a positive way and just be cool till she gets back . . . she is in arms way.
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by no1madman(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2009
where's ur wife from and where do u live?
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by Seun(m): 12:38am On Oct 29, 2009
Poor guy. Your wife is going to Iraq so of course she's going to want to bond with her colleagues.
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by Outstrip(f): 3:38am On Oct 29, 2009
I actually don't think you should say anything now. She is in Iraq and any misunderstanding you have now might be hard to fix when she is in the middle of another war. Don't start one at home. Just keep reassuring her that you love her. It is very clear that she is getting too close to this guy but I honestly not sure how confronting her right now might help.
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 29, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

why dont y'all just tell the guy he is a proper mugun ?  undecided

whats the essence of the condom just in case our man is not up to task on bed ?  embarassed
Kitaun Kitaun Kitaun, you're a troublemaker!! angry angry grin
But how you take know he's not up to task on bed? shocked
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by ima1(f): 5:47am On Oct 29, 2009
Outstrip:

I actually don't think you should say anything now. She is in Iraq and any misunderstanding you have now might be hard to fix when she is in the middle of another war. Don't start one at home. Just keep reassuring her that you love her. It is very clear that she is getting too close to this guy but I honestly not sure how confronting her right now might help.

i agree with Outstrip, wait until she gets back, and moreover if a woman is gonna cheat on you it will be secretive, and your wife is very open with you and is just enjoying the fun of being the center of the attention. try not to confront her right now cuz it could make things worse, cuz fighting with her would make her gravitate to the other guy.
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by DrKitaun(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2009
FL Gators:

Kitaun Kitaun Kitaun, you're a troublemaker!! angry angry grin
But how you take know he's not up to task on bed? shocked

by the way they write u shall know them cool
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by Hauwa1: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2009
SEMPER FI man, hang in there and be supportive at this time holding the homefront.

Support our Troops!
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by cooldud62: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2009
I really dont think this should be on a Nigerian forum.
I am thinking this is not a Nigerian couple.
The guy writes like an american, the gurl acts same too.
they might be blacks though.
That said, you need to get hold of your home as a man.
Or the only question left is

[size=8pt]DOES SHE FEED YOU?[/size]

be a man!
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by Outstrip(f): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2009
cooldud62*:

I really dont think this should be on a Nigerian forum.
I am thinking this is not a Nigerian couple.
The guy writes like an american, the gurl acts same too.
they might be blacks though.
That said, you need to get hold of your home as a man.
Or the only question left is

[size=8pt]DOES SHE FEED YOU?[/size]

be a man!

Your point?
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by cooldud62: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2009
He should stop acting like her son and tell her he doesn't like it! She should refrain from acts that are detrimental to their union except she's ready to quit. He is obviously suffering in silence.
That's why i asked if he's been fed, which i am still asking.
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2009
She doesnt respect you at all if she's asking you to check other texts someone else sends to her.
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by Moyola(f): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2009
Kooldude! Kooldude!!! shocked
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by cooldud62: 12:14am On Oct 31, 2009
moyo!!!!!!!!!! i don vex o angry
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by Fhemmmy: 1:16am On Oct 31, 2009
^^^ good vexing face
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by SkooLife: 1:32am On Oct 31, 2009
All This Na Mumu Talk Make The Guy Just Dey Carefulll Cos Iraq War Dey Powerfull Make He Wife No Use
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by Moyola(f): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2009
cooldud62*:

moyo!!!!!!!!!! i don vex o angry

Emi na don vex! ah ahn!! angry tongue
Re: My Wife Has Had Guy Issues Before. I Checked Her Email And Saw Some Things.? by mysweet1: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2009
don't confront her now just keep telling her how much u love her and how much u wish she was her. Keep reassuring her of ur love and i think it will go a long way. sometimes u can ask her about the guy and see if she still tells u the truth about him.
Be wise

(1) (Reply)

Parent - Child Dynamics / Marital Squabbles: Don't we all have them / “how I Almost Lost My Man Through Bad Advice” – A Must-read For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.