Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons (3288 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons by fingard02k(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2016
This Lady, Brenda Marie shared her sexy photos on socia media, not to draw attention or show off her assets but to share her life story, things that she went through while growing up just because of her look.

“Yes i am a Plus Sized Young Women, Yes i weigh 315lbs, Yes i am Comfortable in my own skinn & No im not posting this for any bad attention .. ”

She went to tell hoe growing up was hard for her because people call her name “While growing up i used to hate myself. Used to get teased badly because of my looks. (Look at her bigg bo*bs, nobody will ever want her, nobody will ever love her, shes has big hips because shes a LovePeddler) is what they would say to me. So i staired at myself in the mirror & just cry, cry, an cry. Then i turned to food as my comfort.”

She also attempted suicide but remained strong “wanted to commit suicide soooo many times. But then i asked God to lead & guide me. Growing up was extremely hard. Never really thought i had anyone by my side or in my corner at all. But then i found a way. I made a way out of no way. & im a Living Testimony of the struggle. & This is #MYLIFE !!!!!!! P.S yes i have shorts on Damnit”

SEE HER SEXY PHOTOS IN UNDERWERE http://www.enzyhub.com/photos-busty-lady-share-her-pictures-in-underwear-see-her-reasons/

lalascticlala ishilove

Re: Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons by fingard02k(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2016

Re: Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons by luminouz(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2016
OK....ermmmm....NEXT(in bass voice)
Re: Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons by Lanexx: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2016
Where is the unclad picture

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons by Gladiator1: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2016
grin
Re: Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons by Annie939(f): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
fine woman
Re: Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons by jamalnation(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Were d pics nw

1 Like

Re: Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
She could have told her story without dressing like that undecided
Re: Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons by BEENUEL(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
I don't envy all this Americans, they are poor hood-rats seeking for Attention like an 40years old spinster.....Look @ her settee..full of BUG-BUG-BUG!!!!!........INYIARA!.....SHEGIA!!!!!........DiDirin! angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
This one na well fed MAGGOT
Re: Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons by Slaveman343: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Picture...... Her Ex Sent Him This Crazy Cake / How Do I Revitalize My Relationship / Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.