Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). (3301 Views)

Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) / How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 26, 2017
ladies,i can understand that you're all mesmerised by my good looks but please dont go gaga.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by dimexy247(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2017
You look underage. So immature. Go to school and face your studies. You need it

18 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by hungryboy(m): 7:23am On Apr 26, 2017
Person were still dey live with him Papa, dey chop Mama thank you dey claim most eligible bachelor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Dionnetech: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2017
cheesy grin grin

When i saw ELIGIBLE i thought he was referring to his luxurious life style

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 26, 2017
dimexy247:
You look underage. So immature. Go to school and face your studies. You need it

I can understand your pain sire.since you crave the charm i have but can't get it,you resort to insult.
BTW,i don't think you are more knowledgeable than i am.MR maturity.

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Eligible for what?

Oya go wash the plates for kitchen before I carry cane flog you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2017
hungryboy:
Person were still dey live with him Papa, dey chop Mama thank you dey claim most eligible bachelor

Your moniker alone says it all.Poor man mentality.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by coolestchris(m): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2017
let's hear from the ladies

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 26, 2017
undecided
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by SINZ: 7:30am On Apr 26, 2017
Eligible Bachelor, sir. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 26, 2017
skillful01:
Eligible for what?

Oya go wash the plates for kitchen before I carry cane flog you

Poor Man.Have You No Fear?
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 26, 2017
SINZ:
Eligible Bachelor, sir. gringrin
Greetings Brother!
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Dionnetech:
cheesy grin grin

When i saw ELIGIBLE i thought he was referring to his luxurious life style

Must anyone who is eligible live a luxurious life?
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by kaffy4tope(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2017
Mr0jay:
ladies,i can understand that you're all mesmerised by my good looks but please dont go gaga.

Aburo jokes apart...pursue your dreams first and forget about ladies. Jamb will soon close plz.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Aburo jokes apart...pursue your dreams first and forget about ladies. Jamb will soon close plz.

lol...i'm a 300 level student of one the best federal universities in the country.
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Amarabae(f): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2017
Umuaka everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by rxgodwin(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2017
Mr0jay:

lol...i'm a 300 level student of one the best federal universities in the country.

Mtchewww, and u claim eligible. Cant believe i wasted my time on ds baseless post.

Focus on your studies and your economic plans and dreams. You gat a long way to go. Peace

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 26, 2017
rxgodwin:

Mtchewww, and u claim eligible. Cant believe i wasted my time on ds baseless post.

Focus on your studies and your economic plans and dreams. You gat a long way to go. Peace

lol...just for fun bro.a means of relieving boredom actually.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by dimexy247(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Just go to school.

Mr0jay:

I can understand your pain sire.since you crave the charm i have but can't get it,you resort to insult.
BTW,i don't think you are more knowledgeable than i am.MR maturity.
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 26, 2017
dimexy247:
Just go to school.

What is your problem? can you kindly Bleep off?
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2017
grin

Juz lemme observe small small... cool
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by pizzylee(m): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2017
if dz z how to be eligible den I don't wan to
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Gladiator1: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2017
WTF
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Umuaka everywhere.
Amara!
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Mr0jay:

lol... i'm a 300 level student of one the best federal universities in the country.
I see
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Amarabae(f): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Amara!
yes dear
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
yes dear
How've you been? I bet Dollar is more available than you've been lately. Your face scarce o. Abi stress don dey set in? cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Amarabae(f): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
How've you been? I bet Dollar is more available than you've been lately. Your face scarce o. Abi stress don dey set in? cheesy
ya, been a bit scarce. Its normal na, there is life outside nairaland.
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:

ya, been a bit scarce. Its normal na, there is life outside nairaland.
very normal. Just checking on you anyways
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2017
The pm's wen u go receive cry

I dey feel for u
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Donpoker9(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2017
Mr0jay:

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by dimexy247(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2017
Just go to school to achieve that dream of being eligible. U're a young chap. Goodboi

Mr0jay:

What is your problem?
can you kindly Bleep off?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" / Man Set To Wed 2 Women On Same Day, Shoots Pre-wedding Pics (pictures) / How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.