Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me (3312 Views)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by adiona(f): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2009
HI GUYS THERE'S THIS NEXT DOOR NIGBHOUR DAT JUST FLEW IN FROM SPAIN, SHE WON'T LET ME BE, SHE STRTD WIF COMING VERY CLOSE TO MUAH DEN WE BECAME BEST OF FREINDS, SHE SHOWERS MUAH WIF LOTS OF GIFTS, BUYS MUAH PANTIES AND LOTS OF OTHER GOODIES, NW SHE WANTS MUAH TO BE HER LESBIAN PAL, I TOLD HER DAT AM NT A LESBIAN, SHE SAYS IT'S A LIE DAT MA LOOKS AND CHARACTER SAYS IT ALL, AND THAT I DNT AVE A BOYFRND, I TRIED 2 LT HER UNDASTAND DAT MY BOO IS NT IN 9JA, THAT HE'S IN SCHOOL, THIS GURL WONT LT MUAH BE, YESTER9YT SHE TRIED TO KISS MUAH, THE ODA TIME I WENT TO VISIT HER SHE WAS ASKING MUAH TO HAVE SEX WIF HER WHICH I REJECTED, DEN SHE STRTED CRYING, GUYS TLL MUAH HW TO GT RID OF THIS GURL, AM SO WORRIED, SHE'S 25YRS OLD OOOOO
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by Godmother(f): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2009
adiona:

HI GUYS THERE'S THIS NEXT DOOR NIGBHOUR DAT JUST FLEW IN FROM SPAIN, SHE WON'T LET ME BE, SHE STRTD WIF COMING VERY CLOSE TO MUAH DEN WE BECAME BEST OF FREINDS, SHE SHOWERS MUAH WIF LOTS OF GIFTS, BUYS MUAH PANTIES AND LOTS OF OTHER GOODIES, NW SHE WANTS MUAH TO BE HER LESBIAN PAL, I TOLD HER DAT AM NT A LESBIAN, SHE SAYS IT'S A LIE DAT MA LOOKS AND CHARACTER SAYS IT ALL, AND THAT I DNT AVE A BOYFRND, I TRIED 2 LT HER UNDASTAND DAT MY BOO IS NT IN 9JA, THAT HE'S IN SCHOOL, THIS GURL WONT LT MUAH BE, YESTER9YT SHE TRIED TO KISS MUAH, THE ODA TIME I WENT TO VISIT HER SHE WAS ASKING MUAH TO HAVE SEX WIF HER WHICH I REJECTED, DEN  SHE STRTED CRYING, GUYS TLL MUAH HW TO GT RID OF THIS GURL, AM SO WORRIED, SHE'S 25YRS OLD OOOOO

Tell her straight up that you are not and if she persists then threaten to expose her to the world. And in the mean time, stop visiting her and accepting her gifts, for Godsakes. Dont allow greed put you in a sitation that is unpleasant

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by Tstark(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2009
[/quote][quote author=adiona link=topic=344031.msg4814677#msg4814677 date=1256718714]
HI GUYS THERE'S THIS NEXT DOOR NIGBHOUR DAT JUST FLEW IN FROM SPAIN, SHE WON'T LET ME BE, SHE STRTD WIF COMING VERY CLOSE TO MUAH DEN WE BECAME BEST OF FREINDS, SHE SHOWERS MUAH WIF LOTS OF GIFTS, BUYS MUAH PANTIES AND LOTS OF OTHER GOODIES, NW SHE WANTS MUAH TO BE HER LESBIAN PAL, I TOLD HER DAT AM NT A LESBIAN, SHE SAYS IT'S A LIE DAT MA LOOKS AND CHARACTER SAYS IT ALL, AND THAT I DNT AVE A BOYFRND, I TRIED 2 LT HER UNDASTAND DAT MY BOO IS NT IN 9JA, THAT HE'S IN SCHOOL, THIS GURL WONT LT MUAH BE, YESTER9YT SHE TRIED TO KISS MUAH, THE ODA TIME I WENT TO VISIT HER SHE WAS ASKING MUAH TO HAVE SEX WIF HER WHICH I REJECTED, DEN  SHE STRTED CRYING, GUYS TLL MUAH HW TO GT RID OF THIS GURL, AM SO WORRIED, SHE'S 25YRS OLD OOOOO

Someone in another thread has already said you look like a man, i guess it's time you started believing that now. There's no smoke without fire, and being an Igbo girl is no excuse for ignoranceso try writing english like you actually went to school, ok?

5 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by ARmanx(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
Omo u go fear as Topic Change na!
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by smile4kenn(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2009
muah dont know what to reply

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by nana(f): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
When will people stop using capital letters. I feel like this poster is shouting at me and I hate people shouting at me sad

Anyhoo,Miss/Mrs. Muah, tell her u don't swing that way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by rhymz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2009
Wat da heck is wröng wif all U lots,whining about Muah and Moi as if Una no sabi say samu ni! Abeg die it there biko!
@Chynwe,
E be lyk say U don throw away sky,anyway,I no pity for dat owerre tout,i saw it coming anyway,the guy has got issues.
Anyway,tell the chick say U no dey gbala ohakim bus.lol!
However,she's right abt one thangy,U will make a gud lez wif the way your borry take dey,U got the lukz of one,besidz U nutty by nature chíldish playfulness is enuf to turn any lez on wif that your tiny voice,"Simon Me"lol!
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by Godmother(f): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
ARmanx:

Omo u go fear as Topic Change na!

I tire o
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by adiona(f): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2009
to d good, the bad and the ugly posters, na all of una saka shaaaa, thanx to y'all, i'm going back to skul 2morrow, i ain't gonna throw anymore post till am back, i gotta read ma books, i love y'all, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hook muah up on facebook, i love nigeria,
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by ritaNL: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
Na muah-moi lecture we dey receive here ?
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by tkb417(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2009
muah is dumb and shld be flogged

muah shld return all her gifts. is she mother xmas?
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by Abbeycity4(f): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
@Topic
Stay clear away 4rm her!!!!!! Chikena!
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by lytone(m): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2009
Godmother:

I tire o
dats fair enuf from the poster.u guys dint even attend to her topic but a baseless negotiation on MUAH and MOI, d funny tin is u all know wat she meant so why the LONG THING? LADIES shaaaa, u are so unbelievable
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by whitesturd(f): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2009
miss muah.its obvious u jst heard the word muah.cos ur frequent use ot the word is so annoying and earns u a slap 4rm me.

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
@ poster

Poor you. But do you know only ladies of substance attract other women? They may not be necessarily manly, but have a strong personality and exude confidence.
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by ritaNL: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2009
Make una free this chick na.
Anybody wey the MUAH dey pain for body make the person drink cement na.
adivce una no gree advice na muah una dey vex for.Make una invent una own word too na.
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by IFELEKE(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2009
adiona:

to d good, the bad and the ugly posters, na all of una saka shaaaa, thanx to y'all, i'm going back to skul 2morrow, i ain't gonna throw anymore post till am back, i gotta read ma books, i love y'all, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hook muah up on facebook, i love nigeria,
. . .many thanks to ASUU
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by iice(f): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2009
Tstark:

Someone in another thread has already said you look like a man, i guess it's time you started believing that now. There's no smoke without fire, and being an Igbo girl is no excuse for ignoranceso try writing english like you actually went to school, ok?

Rofl

IFELEKE:

. . .many thanks to ASUU

Hopefully cheesy
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by agathamari(f): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2009
you put yourself in teh situation by accepting those kind of "gifts". if a guy bough you a thong would you really be so nieve thinking he only wants to be friends and isnt trying to get into your pants. why would it be different with a girl
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by galatico(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2009
Reject her advances politely .

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by 2sexy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by heed101(m): 6:50am On Dec 22, 2012
2sexy: grin grin grin grin
guy u dey try ocheesy. Na u go resuscitate this thread from its cemetery baa. Or r u a learner?
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by ebamma3: 7:48am On Dec 22, 2012
Muah see u poster wata gwan in a jamaican panda,me gal want muah to eat her pucci,Bomboklat Muah tell her wata gwan
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by 2sexy(m): 8:02am On Dec 22, 2012
learner gini... na game
heed101: guy u dey try ocheesy. Na u go resuscitate this thread from its cemetery baa. Or r u a learner?
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by ITbomb(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2012
Just when we thought we have treated all relationship problems. Another one surface.
Now wey hole dey disturb another hole when rods full everywhere , Wetin we go do?
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2012
lmao @MUAH...buwahaahahahahaha.
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by eduson77(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
MUAH TELL YOU TO KNOCK YOUR HEAD ON THE WALL ACCORDINGLY.
grin
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by chelseabmw(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2012
WHICH ONE BE THE MUAH MUAH TIN sad
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by Charliemorgano(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2012
You caused it...most women don't have males around them because they feel too proud asking for companionship if she had seen u with a guy her reactions towards u will be different....Ur Relationship should be intact though
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
What's wit the muah undecided
Re: She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me by mashnino(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
muah don laf tire ooo...

My mama say make i no dey do muah muah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents And Dating As A Nigerian-american / She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! / Man Cuts Off His Own Joystick In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.