Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Titanic:two Stories Behind It(love Life And The History). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Titanic:two Stories Behind It(love Life And The History). (466 Views)

Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women / Is It Love Or Lust??! / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Titanic:two Stories Behind It(love Life And The History). by santos876(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
Two great stories behind the mighty TITANIC,it's history,establishment and the love affair between jack n rose.

Pls don't mind my grammer,I made research on this myself.
Read on palz.

[/color]
1-Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic ocean in the early morning of April 15,1912,after colliding with an iceberg during her maiden voyage from Southampton to New York city.

Titanic was built in Belfast,united kingdom,by the white heart lines and designed by Thomas Andrews and comprises of the following features;
Lenght-883'
Height-175ft
Weight-52,310 tons.
Titanic was built in three years with more than 10,000 workers,working day and night.With it's mighty features,people tagged it "UNSINKABLE".A rich man even went ahead to say that even God himself can't sink the ship,because it was mighty.But all three years of hard work was rendered useless in just three days of sailing on transit
Titanic started sinking at about 11:40pm after colliding with a faint iceberg,and after three hours,the ship was 4 kilometer's below the ocean.

2-JACK AND ROSE.
The story of the love affair between jack and rose is another interesting story.Jack,a poor artist,who makes a living from sketching and drawing images of humans.Rose a rich lady of 17,who was forcefully engaged to a rich and famous man,who made the remark" God himself cannot sink the ship".They all boarded the ship and faced same calamity.Jack saw rose at first and fell in love with her beauty at first sight.Rose at the same time git attracted to jack and they went along.They inter saved their lives a number of times,but jack couldn't make it past the Titanic as he gave his life out for the love of his life.JACK DIE FOR THE SAKE OF ROSE.
[color=]

I will advice you watch the movie-TITANIC once again and if you haven't catches it please do.
Celine Dion song(my heart will always go on) will go a long way in singing the story of jack n rose down your memories.thanks

(1) (Reply)

New Novel: In That Moment Season 1 Episode 4 / Alabi Temitope The 17 Year Old Female Yoruba Rapper / Who Will You Prefer To Settle Down With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.