Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard (28854 Views)

2017 Calabar Carnival : Ben Ayade And Wife Appear In Scorpion Like Bike (VIDEO) / Judge Orders Sureties To Appear In Court To Explain Kanu's Non-appearance / Dasukigate: Goodluck Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by DropShot: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He Remains the man loves by all Nigerians

We All Miss you GEJ
All Nigerians indeed!
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
He will be doing Dasuki a favour.

Nice move to stop Bubu's witchunt.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by shamecurls(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He Remains the man loves by all Nigerians

We All Miss you GEJ

Speak for yaself man!

Why use all?

If you love him and miss him, fine! Got no beef with you.

Which one is all? Re u the spokes man for Nigerians?

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by OJUcrook: 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He Remains the man loves by all BIAFRANS
FIXED

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by shamecurls(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Benita27:
He will doing Dasuki a favour.

Nice move to stop Bubu's witchunt.

You need to start following Nigerian football league.

Politics is not for you

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Sylfa1(f): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Chei
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
The youths of Nigeria have all gone crazy,if this had happened in Egypt,they would turn the country upside down but here in Nigeria,they gave them GSM and collected their brains.....

Ofcus jonathan has a choice to either appear in court or not,IBB made that law!!!!oputa panel comes to our minds....

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by sanpipita(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Dasuki and GEJ upping the ante now, ball now in Buhari's court, let him make sure Dasuki is arraigned in court so GEJ can come and testify, lets end this once and for all, onye gba oso nne ya *your mother if you run.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
shamecurls:

You need to start following Nigerian football league.

Politics is not for you
Am i running for any post on nl?.

Shift joor!. tongue

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by ooshinibos: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
long overdue
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by shamecurls(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin

Benita27:
Am i running for any post on nl?.

Shift joor!. tongue
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by 3sexy: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
Zombees won't like this!
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by kings09(m): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
But Buhari also said Abacha neva stole yet is asking Swiss banks to return stolen funds. Doesn't dat make zombies like u look stoopid?
HtwoOw:
Dasuki didn't steal

They bought warships, fighter jets and all

but another powerful traditional ruler got 500M as gifts

So he shared the left over or what?

Do Y'all real think we are stupid?

Worst case scenario :Emir Sanusi got 500M bribe, if that's it, then the joke is on Sanusi, not Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by sekundosekundo: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
omenka:
I don't think iPod youghurts would like what you just typed. Please take it down sir.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by RitzyPrince(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
I just hope this fight against corruption don't lead to war. This Dasuki money alone is touching the movers and shakers of the country. I am not understanding sad
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by mukthar2000(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ooga Jona, I pitty ur generation oooo, if u love urself u better don't go to the court to disgrace urself, so that u we not spend the remaing loot behind the kuje prison.fool

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by hamilton62(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
Dasuki didn't steal

They bought warships, fighter jets and all

but another powerful traditional ruler got 500M as gifts

So he shared the left over or what?

Do Y'all real think we are stupid?

Worst case scenario :Emir Sanusi got 500M bribe, if that's it, then the joke is on Sanusi, not Buhari

who taught you Use Of English?
pls, read again to comprehend since you want this little sentence to be a comprehension part of English study.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by drss2(m): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
mukthar2000:
Ooga Jona, I pitty ur generation oooo, if u love urself u better don't go to the court to disgrace urself, so that u we not spend the remaing loot behind the kuje prison.fool
u accused someone wrongly n u dont want him to defend himself u pipul ar in for a big surprise.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Firefire(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
APC Coven members rejoicing at nothing.

If dem born Buhary well make he try rubbish with GEJ... grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by hollandis(f): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
mukthar2000:

From your statement you are Muslim. I don't expect you to say something worthwhile .Boko harem sympathizer

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
500 million gift for a trad. Ruler?...dumb joe remains the most prodigal santa in nig. History!...d*amn!!!

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by wildchild1: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lets see how it goes

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Emo101(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He Remains the man loved by all Nigerians

We All Miss you GEJ
bros U Be Original Mumu,wetin Be We All Miss U...Talk For Ur Self Oga
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by transient123(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nigerians will now be taking sides. Their sons have stolen and they are in perpetual penury, reminds me of James Douglas versus iron Mike Tyson.

Make una start, mumus.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Bizibi(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hehehehe,see as em Don dey spoil the thread with saliva......
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by 989900D: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Interesting . . . absolutely!
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Hdz4luv: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
DamiBukola:

And you think the others can't return their own share? At end of the day, Jonathan is untouchable and you know that right?
that is exactly what we want bros. We are not depending corrupt pple
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Why is it that everyone who has been accused by the FG seems to be ready for a Public showdown except the FG

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Joephat(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
nice joke to make us forget that Osinbanjo promised to employ 200k graduates.

GEJ, before you go to jail abeg allow me to poo finish bcz Ayam not understanding this your Drunk decision.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Uchenduin: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
GEJ the only true leader of our generatn.
Politicians(PMB) plan 4 d next election but leaders(GEJ )plan 4 d next generatn.
Sir ur legacy in dis country remain a history nd wil last 4eva.
We love u sir nd miss ur kindnez,good heart,gentleness,patriotism nd statemanship.
U wil live 4eva hero!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] / Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili / Lawan, Gbajabiamila, CJN Tanko Muhammad, Others Under Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.