Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard (28850 Views)

2017 Calabar Carnival : Ben Ayade And Wife Appear In Scorpion Like Bike (VIDEO) / Judge Orders Sureties To Appear In Court To Explain Kanu's Non-appearance / Dasukigate: Goodluck Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by ancientbanana: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
Dasuki didn't steal

They bought warships, fighter jets and all

but another powerful traditional ruler got 500M as gifts

So he shared the left over or what?

Do Y'all real think we are stupid?

Worst case scenario :Emir Sanusi got 500M bribe, if that's it, then the joke is on Sanusi, not Buhari

firstly the FG lied $2.1T was stolen. If I give u 100k to buy a phone n u buy a phone of 50k for e.g n give to me then tomorrow ur uncle accuses u u stole 100k u were meant to use to buy phone, is he correct u stole 100k? Ur uncle claimed to have recovered some money from the 100k u gave girls. But when asked how much he has collected he said he doesn't really knw. Wat will u think of ur uncle. Be open minded

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by FuckYouMods: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
omenka:
So dude, what has that monkey got to do with what you just said??

Rotflmao!! gringringringrin

Love this dude mehn, no homo. cheesy
c'mon dont call him monkey, his name is ikenga keneking first son
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by blaqoracle: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
DamiBukola:

I will be so glad seeing Sanusi going to jail, you guys will shoot your own legs with this Dasuki's matter.
TO CAMPAIGN FOR JOE TO WIN KANO YET JOE LOST WOEFULLY? FLAT HEAD
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by netzro(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
tuniski:

The import is to show the nature of security votes spending and emphasize it wasn't a GEJ govt or Dasuki's issue but, institutional! Such is going on currently with the buhari NSA.
The Simple Truth

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by FuckYouMods: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He Remains the man loved by all Nigerians
wailers

We All wailers Miss you GEJ
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by 4nobody4every1: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, he would be the STAR witness or how?
tongue
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by 4nobody4every1: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
omenka:
This is "da" day, this is "da" day..

That the Lord has made, that the Lord has made..

I will rejoice, I will rejoice, and be glad in it, and be glad in it... gringrin

Oh Lord, please make it permanent, don't give him the wisdom to back down, let him stick to his gun and appear in court indeed, AMEN!! gringrin
This is the day that the LORD has made and l will rejoice and be glad in it, this the day, that the LORD has made grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Goodluck Jonathan is pushing his luck.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Almand: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
Dasuki didn't steal

They bought warships, fighter jets and all

but another powerful traditional ruler got 500M as gifts

So he shared the left over or what?

Do Y'all real think we are stupid?

Worst case scenario :Emir Sanusi got 500M bribe, if that's it, then the joke is on Sanusi, not Buhari

Buhari also got two SUVs and over 800 million Naira through his pa Salisu. Why do you think Buhari and his legal team have dragging their legs and looking for secret trial The ECOWAS court judgement is putting pressure on some one hence the need to take him to court now.

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by dabossman(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
So, is Dasuki's lawyer admitting that his client shared out monies meant for buying arms to fight BH? And if ex-president GEJ is coming to testify, what is he coming to say? That Dasuki did not steal the money, but shared it out for PDP's campaign and electoral votes? On who's orders, his? Wouldn't that be tantamount to misappropriation of government funds? Tax payers money? I just hope the ex-president is not walking straight into a trap and the pre-election peace deal was watertight and signed in blood that PMB cannot prosecute him for anything whatsoever. If not Dasuki may soon be the one testifying against GEJ.

dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/dasukigate-goodluck-jonathan-ready-appear-court/
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by teampregar(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
omenka:
This is "da" day, this is "da" day..

That the Lord has made, that the Lord has made..

I will rejoice, I will rejoice, and be glad in it, and be glad in it... gringrin

Oh Lord, please make it permanent, don't give him the wisdom to back down, let him stick to his gun and appear in court indeed, AMEN!! gringrin
Hypocrisy is when Goodluck Jonathan says Dasuki did not steal, u said he is a liar and a theif, and when Mohammadu Buhari said Sani Abacha did not steal, u said he is righteous and a saint..
Note: Not that i support GEJ or anything(They are all corrupt both APC and PDP).
But each time i see u here on nairaland claiming to be a patriot of Nigeria i laff.. U are not a patriot u are just one of those unwise youths who have sold their future to politicians, der is no difference between u and those guys you call ipods who support PDP... If u were truly a Progressive Patriot, Y do u always avoid threads on nairaland that exposes corruption in APC.. That shows that your loyalty is with APC and not Nigeria..

5 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by dabossman(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Goodluck Jonathan is pushing his luck.

Seriously!
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Oblang(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
tuniski:

The import is to show the nature of security votes spending and emphasize it wasn't a GEJ govt or Dasuki's issue but, institutional! Such is going on currently with the buhari NSA.

Is security vote meant for election? Just asking..
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by UTIBEWILL(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
auntysimbiat:
ok , nice
sure?
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by UTIBEWILL(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He Remains the man loved by all Nigerians

We All Miss you GEJ
my bros.. We miss the king of loot

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by UTIBEWILL(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=MrMcJay post=50685673][/quote]ameeeen
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by UTIBEWILL(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
jonathan to appear ? Truly Shame no dey catch thief
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Zdoh(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Gej go and testify, nothing do you sir. Sebi na you? The yam was shared because stealing is not a corruption abi?
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Oblang(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
kings09:
But Buhari also said Abacha neva stole yet is asking Swiss banks to return stolen funds. Doesn't dat make zombies like u look stoopid?

Let me tell u why buhari said abacha never stole. Those money in swiss bank were Nigeria reserve which as at then was bin saved in foreign acct...The problem then was that no one knows abacha's intention abt the money because he was a dictator..
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Boyooosa(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
OOOOOh! dem don go bring dis dullard again.... huh!

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Boyooosa(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
He was quoted to have said, “We bought warships, we bought aircraft, and we bought lots of weapons for the army. It’s not possible that he stole $2.1 billion.”[s][/s]
OOOOOh! dem don go bring dis dullard again.... huh!

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Yyeske(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
Wailers wailed that GEJ can never be silly to do this and that was the first time I agreed with them not because they predicted the heavens will fall but because GEJ will be in more trouble as more nyanshes will be open about GEJ and PEJ, if i say GEJ is clueless now, some eediots will come for my neck.

Seeing GEJ in the dock, interesting
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by HtwoOw: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
Almand:

Buhari also got two SUVs and over 800 million Naira through his pa Salisu. Why do you think Buhari and his legal team have dragging their legs and looking for secret trial The ECOWAS court judgement is putting pressure on some one hence the need to take him to court now.

Dear fresher, I understand your need to castigate corruption , but I am inclined to explain to you that Nigerian constitution allows certain benefits for ex presidents,

Vehicle change and additional $50k benefit every 6 months or so, Buhari would have refused the car gift, except for the fact that Jonathan tried to assassinate Buhari using boko haram as guise which was when his car was damaged, the monetary entitlement I'm not sure how that is 800M but I'll leave you to cry as much as you want

Have a horrible night

Kisses
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by davidif: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:

If that were true, worst case scenario Sanusi returns 500M and no jail term, only he won't be relevant in Nigerian politics for at least 10 years because we will be there to remind him of his bribe

No jail term?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Wow! you see why Nigeria is not really serious about fighting corruption?

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by HtwoOw: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
ancientbanana:
firstly the FG lied $2.1T was stolen. If I give u 100k to buy a phone n u buy a phone of 50k for e.g n give to me then tomorrow ur uncle accuses u u stole 100k u were meant to use to buy phone, is he correct u stole 100k? Ur uncle claimed to have recovered some money from the 100k u gave girls. But when asked how much he has collected he said he doesn't really knw. Wat will u think of ur uncle. Be open minded

If your daddy sees a need to have a specific phone and your daddy gives you 100K, for you to buy 50k phone and keep the balance is betrayal of trust, violation of contract terms and impunity, there's needs and there's wants, Nigeria needed those weapons , not buying it is corruption and since they've been shouting they bought weapons I'm yet to hear any delivery ceremony
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by ephi123(f): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
davidif:

No jail term?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Wow! you see why Nigeria is not really serious about fighting corruption?

Thought I was the only one that saw that comment. These guys are a joke.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by ephi123(f): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
teampregar:

Hypocrisy is when Goodluck Jonathan says Dasuki did not steal, u said he is a liar and a theif, and when Mohammadu Buhari said Sani Abacha did not steal, u said he is righteous and a saint..
Note: Not that i support GEJ or anything(They are all corrupt both APC and PDP).
But each time i see u here on nairaland claiming to be a patriot of Nigeria i laff.. U are not a patriot u are just one of those unwise youths who have sold their future to politicians, der is no difference between u and those guys you call ipods who support PDP... If u were truly a Progressive Patriot, Y do u always avoid threads on nairaland that exposes corruption in APC.. That shows that your loyalty is with APC and not Nigeria..

Everyone knows them on NL, they are the usual candidates that are never objective regardless of the issue. Consciences sealed, sold and delivered. Real pity.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by HtwoOw: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
kings09:
But Buhari also said Abacha neva stole yet is asking Swiss banks to return stolen funds. Doesn't dat make zombies like u look stoopid?

Oya ask your daddy, Awon Eleyii awon Eleyii won dense gaan

We know propaganda when we see one
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by HtwoOw: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
davidif:

Metuah dey jail? FfK dey jail? Omisore dey jail? Koro dey jail? Una go dey comment like say una brain dey skip

Those who returned loots have been freed, so Sanusi would voluntarily return bribes, that's if he's even the one in question, there wouldn't be need for DSS or EFCC seige

Sharp man can even say they threatened him that's why he collected and since he did not spend it or touch it, he's willing to return full amount

I assure you that's damage control and he'll be worshipped literally among his people

No one else has been able to return full amount they collected so far

Then your wailing mind will commit suicide
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by HtwoOw: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
tuniski:

Institutional is the sharing of 4 billion between obanikoro and Fayose?

My brother weapons and military gadgets are like pepper and tomatoes, you buy, your document is verified, they deliver are you telling me Russia or Germany will need to produce new or special AK rifles for NA? Abi dem go just build fighter jet abi na bomb? I'll share a link with you where you can buy glocks and barretas, if you live in US, they'll verify your SSN check your records all within 24 hours and your items will be shipped world don advance pass institutional excuse

Try another excuse
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by davidif: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:

Metuah dey jail? FfK dey jail? Omisore dey jail? Koro dey jail? Una go dey comment like say una brain dey skip

Those who returned loots have been freed, so Sanusi would voluntarily return bribes, that's if he's even the one in question, there wouldn't be need for DSS or EFCC seige

Sharp man can even say they threatened him that's why he collected and since he did not spend it or touch it, he's willing to return full amount

I assure you that's damage control and he'll be worshipped literally among his people

No one else has been able to return full amount they collected so far

Then your wailing mind will commit suicide

[size=18pt]THEY SHOULD ALL BE IN JAIL!!!!!!![/size]

This is why its hard to take Africa serious at times. The fact that you returned loot should not make you immuned from prosecution you should be held accountable also. Na wa for this country o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday / Ex-PDP Spokesperson, Olisa Metuh Resigns From PDP / Amaechi As Buhari’s Moral Burden. The Sun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.