Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Shade's Unexpected Visit (A Short Romantic Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shade's Unexpected Visit (A Short Romantic Story) (522 Views)

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) / Shade's Unexpected Visit (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shade's Unexpected Visit (A Short Romantic Story) by mose2015: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
Veronica had just gone to sleep when I heard the knock on my door.

I looked at the clock. It was nearly 11 pm. I wondered who that could be. Slipping out of bed, I put on my boxers to go check.

I opened the door to see Shade, the neighbourhood LovePeddler standing before me. She was dressed in the clingiest black spaghetti strap dress I had ever seen. Her nipples were perky and poking through the fabric and the dress was so short, her whole thighs were exposed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. Shade had always annoyed me and last I heard, she was regularly fucking Sunday, my friend.

"What do you think," she said, nudging me away from the doorway as she stepped in. She went straight for my couch, crossing her legs like she owned the place. Her dress hiked up even further that I could see her naked ass peeking out.

"Shade," I said, hating the fact that she aroused me even though I really did not like her. "I have company, you need to leave."

She looked in the direction of my room. "Really? Well, good thing she's there," she said, pointing towards my bedroom, "and not here."

She stood up and walked slowly and purposefully towards me. "Dammy, we don't have much time, let's do this thing." As she talked, she took both my hands and brought them to the hemline of her dress after which she moved it up, revealing her nude pussy.

Taking one of my hands, she brought it to her completely shaven centre and began to rub. My eyes were on her as my finger slipped inside of her.
Continue Reading: http://www.entvibez.com/2016/11/shades-unexpected-visit-short-romantic.html

(1) (Reply)

Question For Today / When Your Girlfriend Finds You Too Good To Be True / To Muslim Girls On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.