Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (83442 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Never Visit This Ashawo Brothel Alone At Night Or This Will Happen To You(photo) / Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by masternoble(m): 7:20am On Jan 19, 2020
Ladies what made you visit a guy once and never visit again?

Note: This question is directed to the ladies only... So guys let's sit back to learn from their sincere responses to enable us cover up our lapses.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Mineisgrace(f): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2020
Knowing he smokes. I never seen a responsible Nigerian man that smoked

346 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Swegzfreak: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2020
let's hear it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by MJBOLT: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2020
what has smoking got to do with responsibility?

Mineisgrace:

625 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Suspense12(m): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2020
A lot of things can make a lady run from visiting a guy at home...things like the guy forcing himself on her, stylishly asking her to do some chores for you-wash clothes, plates, clean the house, cook.

But come to think of it, there was this lady that came to visit a friend of mine. The guy then asked her to cook when she said she was hungry. In short, she made a mess of the guy's kitchen. She was a lousy cook! And anytime she says she wants to come over, the guy go sharpaly disappear for house.

110 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Aadiana(f): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2020
Small dick

225 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Brownhypo: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:
Smoking doesn't portray one as irresponsible

311 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by MedicH: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:

I know a consultant surgeon that smokes. If he tells your unconscious body he will fix you everyone in the thearte laughs because he meant every bit of it. Man is good though I disapprove of smoking.

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by psalmsmiles(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2020
Aadiana:
Small dick
how many inches?

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by GeneralPula: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:

Taah

Smoking has no associate with being responsible!

Not a lot of people smoke, but lots ain’t even responsible!

Make I tell you one coded truth!

About 70% of the most responsible men in the whole world are smokers!

275 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:

Just say ur lookin for a decent guy that don't smoke.. there are so many guys out there hustling and smoke. Nigerian mentality is so obscure.. I don't get it

200 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Clinghton: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2020
Aadiana:
Small dick

OK

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Cholls(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2020
my brothers she is right

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Kalapizim(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2020
When I disappoint them by not touching them grin

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by vanida6: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2020
hear em saying on d phone I will fvcck d bitcch wen she come today e did not notice I was closed cheesy nah my first and last visit be dat ooh

233 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by optimusprime2(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
what has smoking got to do with responsibility?

Financial discipline is also responsibility...
The last time I checked, cigs aren't free
I will breakdown, unless the smoker is not addicted (of which I have never seen before) addiction driven spending is irresponsible period.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by MJBOLT: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2020
so buying cigar makes a man irresponsible?
optimusprime2:
Financial discipline is also responsibility... The last time I checked, cigs aren't free

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Taah

Smoking has no associate with being responsible!

Not a lot of people smoke, but lots ain’t even responsible!

Make I tell you one coded truth!

About 70% of the most responsible men in the whole world are smokers!

Exaggerated statistics. So in my very small world is where the 30% responsible men who don't smoke exist?

Because in truth, most of the smokers I know also have accompanying vices like cheating, lousy lifestyles, fraud, gambling... etc

I won't judge you if I know you personally, but I can't date.
I'm very weary of people who are daredevils... who do things that are socially unacceptable.

244 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by MJBOLT: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2020
na ordinary small fvck you dae fear

vanida6:
hear em saying on d phone I will fvcck d bitcch wen she come today e did not notice I was closed cheesy nah my first and last visit be dat ooh

32 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Amanofwisdom: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2020
optimusprime2:

Financial discipline is also responsibility...
The last time I checked, cigs aren't free
So buying. Recharge cards means one lack financial discipline?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by optimusprime2(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2020
Amanofwisdom:

So buying. Recharge cards means one lack financial discipline?
Are you addicted to recharge cards?
Do you get compelled to buy recharge cards even when you shouldn't?
Do recharge cards dictate the pace of your spending?

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by vanida6: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
na ordinary small fvck you dae fear

lolx make I fear ooh,,, men's no dey chill dis days tongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by femmoy(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2020
optimusprime2:
Financial discipline is also responsibility... The last time I checked, cigs aren't free
is cigarette the only smoke u know?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by GeneralPula: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Exaggerated statistics. So in my very small world is where the 30% responsible men who don't smoke exist?

Because in truth, most of the smokers I know also have accompanying vices like cheating, lousy lifestyles, fraud, gambling... etc

I won't judge you if I know you personally, but I can't date.
I'm very weary of people who are daredevils... who do things that are socially unacceptable.

The world could be small, but surely it’s wide!

Sure, even people that ain’t smokers have the same vices!

And who told you smoking is socially unacceptable? Smiles

Something wey don become healthily acceptable!

Well,,, it’s all depends on what one smokes!

Some people smokes what’s so dangerous to their health!

Bottom point is-Being reasonable got nothing to do with either one smokes or not!

22 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Bewiseedet(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2020
Aadiana:
Small dick
u nor well shaa. Buy dick for am nah

45 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by OneCorner: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2020
optimusprime2:

So everyone dat buys a cigar is an addict

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Amanofwisdom: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
optimusprime2:

I get your point.
You're right.

14 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Marshalldrezzy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Everything for here na rubbish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Simplecity(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:
association of Nigerian chimneys are coming for you grin grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Simplecity(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
vanida6:
did he fxck you?? grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Agricaddict(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:

Smoking is enough to make judgement of responsibility

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.