Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC (31659 Views)

Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) / Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by Splashme: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
re
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by july66: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
Fayose spoke at Orange 94.5 FM Akure.While speaking on air,he said he does not know Jimoh Ibrahim as a PDP member and also urged Ondo people and urged Ondo people to remain with Jegede.Below are some of the things he said on air....

#govfayosespeaks "We Ekiti people will not allow herdsmen to run over us. As Chief Security Officer i must protect my people"

#govfayosespeaks "why must cattle struggle with human beings for space in places inhabited by man"

#govfayosespeaks "Rampaging herdsmen have defiled quite a lot of people"

#govfayosespeaks "The cattle arrested by my government are in Ekiti State Government house"

#govfayosespeaks "I don't understand what is called APC - marriage of strange bed fellows"

#govfayosespeaks "for now i am not aware of any mega party for now..."

#govfayosespeaks "is there any party still known as APC? The only thing still holding them together is government "

#govfayosespeaks INEC is not helping our electoral process at the moment. The election in Edo State is a good testimony to that"

#govfayosespeaks "We now vote against INEC and not against people in Nigeria"

#govfayosespeaks "what is being done in Ondo State is against the people. INEC mastermind the problem in the state"

The people of Ekiti are happy with me, they are happy with Ekiti government-Fayose #Govfayosespeaks

People of Ondo State. Stay with Eyitayo Jegede.Don't lose hope.Justice and Trust will prevail-Fayose #Govfayosespeaks

#govfayosespeaks "To Ondo State people, stay with Jegede, surely there is light at the end of the tunnel"

#govfayosespeaks "i don't know any Jimoh Ibrahim as member of PDP"

#govfayosespeaks "on Jegede, there'll be justice"

Light will not prevail over darkness. Nigerians can read between the lines.I assure you that the problems in Ondo State will end in peace.Please I urge you to keep hope alive-Fayose #Govfayosespeaks

Governance is meant to be an open thing.Critism is normal and good for the polity.Governance and Administration should be an open thing and not discreet-Fayose #Govfayosespeaks

My Critism of the Government is in good faith.Anyone of the critism that's not good we'll learn from it-Fayose #Govfayosespeaks

Everything that the EFCC is doing to me,including the freezing of my account is illegal-Fayose #Govfayosespeaks

I never increased the school fees of Varsity students in Ekiti State-Fayose #Govfayosespeaks

I'm not on a vendetta mission.When you forgive you'll receive forgiveness. Nobody has offended me.God made me Governor.Why should I be interested in vengeance? I told Governor Oni that I'll pay his entitlements.I promised to pay all the past leaders' entitlements-Fayose #Govfayosespeaks

#govfayosespeaks "When i became Governor those that were against me arr those who first got appointment from me"

#govfayosespeaks "Governor Oni's picture was never hung by Fayemi but i put it in the right place when i came in for Fayemi"

#govfayosespeaks "I don't have enemies, everyone belongs to me..."

Leadership says it is beyond politics. It is beyond politics.It is about our peoples politics says it is only about our party.-Fayose #Govfayosespeaks

Politics is just a vehicle, it changes. Everybody belongs to me,I have no enemy -Fayose #Govfayosespeaks

I don't know Jimoh Ibrahim as a PDP member.Justice will prevail -Fayose #Govfayosespeaks

I charge EFCC to live responsibly. INEC should also work on their credibility. -Fayose #Govfayosespeaks

Ondo State people should learn from history and vote rightly.-Fayose #Govfayosespeaks

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/fayose-at-orange-fmi-dont-know-jimoh.html
The T shirt governor. Jonathan's government is being associated with corruption. Jega's leadership of INEC is being hailed for conducting a decent election. The current head of INEC is being criticised left and right for poor elections. This tag will cling to him unless he redeem his image very soon.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by veifiedceejay(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
See what our Lagos State Government want to turn out graduates into:
i don tire for this our country !!!!!! angry shocked

http://www.myskysweep.com/2016/10/lagos-state-set-to-pay-1000-graduates.html
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by Thisis2raw(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Glorified motor park tout
and what are you again?

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by shamecurls(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ekiti people re known to be very brilliant and upright.

I can't still just imagine how they voted a tout into power.

Midget been talking from swearing-in till date with No solid infrastructure to show.

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by keleman992000(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
fayose my hero and role model. afonjas will not like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by gabby1002(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
To be sincere, this man talk‘s too much. This is an insult to his office and ekiti people.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by kinibigdeal(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Comparing Lagos with ekiti is like saying Buhari is better than Obama. Talk like a great Afonja Mr. Man
ever811:
when will this joke of a governor get his ass to work?...Ambode,obiano and some governor's are commissioning project apandan..dis one na to dey distract people attention with talk...

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by UTIBEWILL(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
talkative
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by amdoyin82(m): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Still better than the fridge mechanic.
who is that fridge mechanic Ojare?
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by kinibigdeal(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
And who gave you the analysis that he talks too much. Cant Afonja like you see that 'Fayose' is the only opposition in Nigeria. When Adam Oshiomole was ranting, i read Afonja like you saying is office is a great one
gabby1002:
To be sincere, this man talk‘s too much. This is an insult to his office and ekiti people.

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by UTIBEWILL(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
ganie:
When Bayelsa state and Ekiti state elections was conducted in 2014,it was very free and fair by GEJnec,but that of Edo is not... Yeye man uttering trash. 2018 is around the corner you wil meet PEJ in your maximum refined prison.
abi...

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by kinibigdeal(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
A tout that can stop the Fulani's theory and also stop Buhari from selling Nigerian future to china. It can only take a brilliant and intelligent head to execute those actions.
shamecurls:
Ekiti people re known to be very brilliant and upright.

I can't still just imagine how they voted a tout into power.

Midget been talking from swearing-in till date with No solid infrastructure to show.

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by ikotun1987(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
But inec wouldn't have been bias if pdp was announce in edo state
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by EHMIR(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

I know you are one of those marauding herdsmen but my question is: Ekiti People complain give you?
u must be one of those fayose's cow squardgrin
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
amdoyin82:
who is that fridge mechanic Ojare?

Ogbeni Ruaf Aregbesola.

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
EHMIR:
Cattle dey sleep for govt house,nd some ekiti pple dey sleep under bridge

Fayose,oya recieve sense

I pray oooo
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by engrMikemd(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
what else did he not say?
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by awayeyebundle: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Fayose is not fair man...how can u say u did'nt know Jimoh Ibrahim who always go to former President Jonathan even Jonathan can't denied that he did'nt know JImoh Ibrahim in PDP.......Stupid friends to Mimiko of selfish interest of godfatherism
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by grtfem: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
This thugnor from the fountain of knowledge successfully crippled his state radio by ensuring that only his voice is heard on that media. It is simply impossible for opposition or news about any perceived opposition to be relayed on any of the State media. Who is decievieng who, at his level, Mr thugnor is a tyrant and a bloody dictator who cannot tolerate any level of opposition, yet he is some peoples hero. The day of reconning is fast approaching. To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by suasmablow(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
so fayose left his state to Ondo state, this time just to incite Ondo people on a political radio programme?
I hear one person has died already. With today's suspended Appeal Court ruling and Fayose's incitement, I won't be surprise if more Ondo People die in PDP sponsored protests tomorrow.
I pity the poor without sense in Nigeria
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by Ratello: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
ever811:
when will this joke of a governor get his ass to work?...Ambode,obiano and some governor's are commissioning project apandan..dis one na to dey distract people attention with talk...
Are you a Nigerian? If yes, are you in Nigeria? If yes, then I better drop the mic on you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by brexit: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
An award is ready for him CARELESS TALKER OF THE YEAR.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by paradigmshift(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Noblesoul123:

glorified school prefect how market

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
ganie:
When Bayelsa state and Ekiti state elections was conducted in 2014,it was very free and fair by GEJnec,but that of Edo is not... Yeye man uttering trash. 2018 is around the corner you wil meet PEJ in your maximum refined prison.
How did you know Edo election was not free and fair where you there? **** you are calling GEJ. Under whose administration was one of the bloodiest election in Nigeria conducted (Rivers state and Akwa Ibom elections) was it not under Jonathan? How will you know when you are only active on nairaland. ****

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by cyojunior1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
EHMIR:

Fayose,oya recieve sense

U shld be d one receiving sense , xcause ur comment sound stwepid !

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by perfectwazobia1: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
The governor of the masses

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by JoNach: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Dumbo!!!! What have you achieved in your life as a " non motor park tout" ??

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by HolyTitus(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Well, everybody is entitled to his/ her own opinion; I won't say more
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by sevenhundred(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
EHMIR:

Fayose,oya recieve sense
bridge in ekiti? i dont believe.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by Noblesoul123: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
JoNach:

Dumbo!!!! What have you achieved in your life as a " non motor park tout" ??
As expected, the beneficiaries of stomach infrastructure have been unleashed to chant the praises of their demi god. Go ahead, the puerile rants of your ilk are of no effect. In case your puny mind is yet to be told, achievements transcend occupying political posts from where peanuts are handed out to ass lickers such as yourself
Re: Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC by Noblesoul123: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
paradigmshift:

glorified school prefect how market
As expected, the beneficiaries of stomach infrastructure have been unleashed to chant the praises of their demi god. Go ahead, the puerile rants of your ilk are of no effect. In case your puny mind is yet to be told, achievements transcend occupying political posts from where peanuts are handed out to ass lickers such as yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC / The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.