Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming (59200 Views)

Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors / Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) / Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Jalubarika(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
280 tan yan yan? thats a Local Govt Area in the north.I need reason with my God tonight
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by deewhone(f): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
lucky u girl
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by starwar(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
so dem no fit measure am in hectares abi
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by lebete3000: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
ngoben:
Tonto u lucky die...upon all ur yeye life style

This just reminds me of what my Mum use to tell me when I was very shy of girls back den....She told me to face my books squarely and make and women will be there for my choosing....When dat money came I saw it for myself...

This is an advise for young men out there...it's cool to be social and be a lady's man but know at the back of your mind dat no mature woman wants to settle with a broke ass swaggerlicious guy...na when dem never get sense dem dey do all those crap...not when dem don grow up...

8 Likes

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Johnnyessence(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Waoooo this is great even d rich ones are now going fully to agriculture waoo what a big and good investment.
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by paradigmshift(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
ngoben:

how market
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
lebete3000:

This just reminds me of what my Mum use to tell me when I was very shy of girls back den....She told me to face my books squarely and make and women will be there for my choosing....When dat money came I saw it for myself...

This is an advise for young men out there...it's cool to be social and be a lady's man but know at the back of your mind dat no mature woman wants to settle with a broke ass swaggerlicious guy...na when dem never get sense dem dey do all those crap...not when dem don grow up...
Thank You so much for your matured input
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by otosa(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Alwaystruth:
ANY IGBOMAN WHO PURCHASES ANY PLOT OF LAND IN THIS NUMATVILLE OR NUMATBUSH IS AS USELESS TO IGBOS AS
BUHARI IS TO THE IGBOS. LET EVERY BODY GO AND DEVELOP HIS FATHER'S LAND AND IF IN A NORMAL COUNTRY NOLLYWOOD HAS
NO BUSINESS BEING LOCATED IN ABUJA. IS HOLLYWOOD LOCATED IN WASHINGTON DC?. WHAT ABOUT LOCATING IT AT ENUGU, ONITSHA..OWERRI,ETC?. AFTER ALL MAJORITY OF NOLLYWOOD PIONEERS ARE IGBOS.
Wo bose ronu, Afi biiiiiiiiii...

1 Like

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by bamikole07(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
AM there already, no shaking with God by my side
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Alwaystruth: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
I REPEAT ANY IGBO WHO INVESTS IN THIS NUTMATVILLE OR NUTMATBUSH IS A FIRST CLASS EFULEFU.
NOLLYWOOD HAS NOT BUSINESS WITH ABUJA . IN FACT ABUJA SEE ME AND GIRL'S TEETH.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by windeal: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
And even quarter plot of land I don't have

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by ngoben(f): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
luminouz:

So shall u be lucky too....if u marry me! cheesy
....oya propose
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by tellwisdom: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Op. You are foolish. Why did you mix your dialect and English for us?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Princedaniel: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
ngmgeek:
And Wiz and Davi are out there smoking that thing

I see a smart man right there. Nothing last forever cheesy cheesy

What's your point?

Wizkid and Davido are entertainers. And due to the fakeness of that industry; they constantly need to put up the bad boy image of smoking and womanizing to keep getting loved by stupid fans which translates into gigs and then money.

While Mr Churchill was given contracts by his father; Obasanjo and boom.....the young man becomes a billionaire over night with bogus company name.

And you dare open your mouth to condemn WizKids and David for making their little money legally.

Please note that I don't support rascally behaviors like smoking weeds.

6 Likes

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
ngoben:
Your Majesty Judge Judy, keep it up. Keep judging people
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by luminouz(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
ngoben:
....oya propose
Emmm....my dear.....ego oyinbo! Ifunnaya! One n only ukwu I dey admire.... N desire to acquire n never retire.....do me d honour of being my nairaland sweetheart! Please don't advice me to trek to Zaria to prove my love o...... grin
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by praisecity(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
and some nairalander go dey here dey book land 4 FP
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by fourtnee(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
plots/acres of Land at Ibeju lekki for #650,000 per plot in a secured estate.
contact me on whatsapp: 08103934156
for land inspection or more information.

offer closes soon
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by ngoben(f): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
luminouz:

Emmm....my dear.....ego oyinbo! Ifunnaya! One n only ukwu I dey admire.... N desire to acquire n never retire.....do me d honour of being my nairaland sweetheart! Please don't advice me to trek to Zaria to prove my love o...... grin
....d only cockroach in my cupboard,d only meat in my banga soup,the butter,jam n chocolate in my bread...pls trek for me
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Kaybaba5(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
God will answer us too
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Burgerlomo: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Rayjaymay:
thumbs up coolthumbs up

Seconded
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by fourtnee(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
windeal:
And even quarter plot of land I don't have

you can buy a plot for as low as #650,000 per plot at Ibeju lekki
close to la campagne tropicana.
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by luminouz(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
ngoben:
....d only cockroach in my cupboard,d only meat in my banga soup,the butter,jam n chocolate in my bread...pls trek for me
My ego oyinbo! ! Haba! Trek to wia? shocked
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by BossMarvel: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
I heard he is related to Obasanjo so that should not be a big deal. His company business name does not ring a bell so let's leave these yeye story for lawma
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by bukas15(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jalubarika:
280 tan yan yan? thats a Local Govt Area in the north.I need reason with my God tonight
lol. guy u funny die. reason ur matter wit am wel oo
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Alwaystruth:
ANY IGBOMAN WHO PURCHASES ANY PLOT OF LAND IN THIS NUMATVILLE OR NUMATBUSH IS AS USELESS TO IGBOS AS
BUHARI IS TO THE IGBOS. LET EVERY BODY GO AND DEVELOP HIS FATHER'S LAND AND IF IN A NORMAL COUNTRY NOLLYWOOD HAS
NO BUSINESS BEING LOCATED IN ABUJA. IS HOLLYWOOD LOCATED IN WASHINGTON DC?. WHAT ABOUT LOCATING IT AT ENUGU, ONITSHA..OWERRI,ETC?. AFTER ALL MAJORITY OF NOLLYWOOD PIONEERS ARE IGBOS.
IS YOUR BRAIN PAINING YOU?

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by bawz012(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Estimable:
Odikwa ok

u sef notice Am

or when person die young, u go de hear,"ehyah, see dis handsome young man" chai Death is wicked o .

kai grin
Estimable:
Odikwa ok

u sef notice Am

or when person die young, u go de hear,"ehyah, see dis handsome young man" chai Death is wicked o .

kai

1 Like

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by ngoben(f): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
luminouz:

My ego oyinbo! ! Haba! Trek to wia? shocked
I would hv said borno bt cos of d massive love I hv for u pls go sambisa

1 Like

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by luminouz(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
ngoben:
I would hv said borno bt cos of d massive love I hv for u pls go sambisa
Haaaaaaa! U wicked gan! * faints away* grin
*wakes up* e don do my dear! Me no want wifey again! Shey u hear...ego oyinbo! grin
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by MrTour: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Haha what do u expect from an Afonjas grin

effty:
Obagoal is buying cars...
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by MrTour: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hope you are selling AK47 with the land so they can use to defend themselves when dispute starts cheesy

fourtnee:
plots/acres of Land at Ibeju lekki for #650,000 per plot in a secured estate.
contact me on whatsapp: 08103934156
for land inspection or more information.

offer closes soon
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Doubleoo(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
veekid:
Jeeeesssuuuu mio; 280 plot tan Yan yan
Ayelala. Ikale wo gha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Harrysong Lived In Port Harcourt 11 Years Ago (Photos) / Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) / Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.