Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming (59211 Views)

Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors / Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) / Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by lookingfly: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2016
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
wen he dies,,,maybe his body will be splitted into smaller sizes,to be buried in all the plots...
#Aturu
didn't you read that he's using the plot for mechanized farming....... Grow some sense
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by sylvar02(m): 6:36am On Nov 02, 2016
Alwaystruth:
ANY IGBOMAN WHO PURCHASES ANY PLOT OF LAND IN THIS NUMATVILLE OR NUMATBUSH IS AS USELESS TO IGBOS AS
BUHARI IS TO THE IGBOS. LET EVERY BODY GO AND DEVELOP HIS FATHER'S LAND AND IF IN A NORMAL COUNTRY NOLLYWOOD HAS
NO BUSINESS BEING LOCATED IN ABUJA. IS HOLLYWOOD LOCATED IN WASHINGTON DC?. WHAT ABOUT LOCATING IT AT ENUGU, ONITSHA..OWERRI,ETC?. AFTER ALL MAJORITY OF NOLLYWOOD PIONEERS ARE IGBOS.

Dumbest post of the century...

continue you hear?

1 Like

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by luminouz(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2016
ngoben:
my papa willl cut ur legs hoo
Hahahahaa! Since am Ur honey boo......d only meat in Ur banga soup.....u will come up with a better plan so Ur daddy won't kill me! Ego oyinbo!grin
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Realhommie(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2016
MARKone:

He is neither.
He could be said to be adopted, he's Obj's nephew...
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Princedaniel: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2016
ceejay4real:

Is he Obasanjo's son? Biological or adopted. Please kindly explain further. Thanks!

Biological son.
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Barigaboy(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2016
God na u I put my hope on.
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Princedaniel: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2016
ngmgeek:

Sharrap. Quote others when you make sense ok. You mentioned their names not me and that's why you are not smart. Who told you that Davido's father is not wealthy? Is your father richer than his father? How dare you open you filthy mouth...

You that Obasanjo fathered, where are your plots of lands and billions? cheesy

First, you said Wiz and David are wasting their time smoking instead of investing like Mr Churchill. And I tried to let you know that that's the way some entertainers remain relevant in order to make money because of stupid fans. And who knows they may be investing secretly.

Matter of fact, it was reported that Mr Adeleke gave his son N30 million for his music career. Would you say the David haven't invested the money wisely into his career? Or must every one buy plots of land for agriculture?

Secondly, I also tried to let you know that Mr Churchill may be a good guy and a wise investor but he didn't become rich simply by investing the little he has but because of his father's less than a day's patronage. Making these two group of people different and almost incomparable.

Thirdly, Chief Adeleke and former President OBJ have different capacities on how to make people rich. The former cannot afford to hand over his few billion naira to a son who is barely a teenager, while the later could in 30 minutes make somebody a dollar billionaire like he did his sons and of course Mrs Alakija and about 25 other Nigerians.

So again, what's exactly your point?
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:45am On Nov 02, 2016
Now I know why Tonto is madly in love with this guy .
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by folasimbo: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2016
no moni...no moni enjoy ur tym
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by goldedprince: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
and idiots will keep saying olosho no be work?
most of the oloshos i know always end up marrying this kinda guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign / Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos) / Where Harrysong Lived In Port Harcourt 11 Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.