Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming (59213 Views)

Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors / Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) / Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by ngoben(f): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
luminouz:

Haaaaaaa! U wicked gan! * faints away* grin
*wakes up* e don do my dear! Me no want wifey again! Shey u hear...ego oyinbo! grin
...u must wifee me hoooo....ahhh
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by luminouz(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
ngoben:
...u must wifee me hoooo....ahhh
*yelling hysterically * which kain wahala be dis Na! grin
No trekking to fvcking sambisa oooo! But I can trek to Ur house! Am lasgidi myself! grin
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
When I touch ehn,no worry.
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by sirfee(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Money makes the world go round
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by 2sexynet: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
ngoben:
Tonto u lucky die...upon all ur yeye life style
That is the beauty of life. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by ceejay4real(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Princedaniel:

What's your point?

Wizkid and Davido are entertainers. And due to the fakeness of that industry; they constantly need to put up the bad boy image of smoking and womanizing to keep getting loved by stupid fans which translates into gigs and then money.

While Mr Churchill was given contracts by his father; Obasanjo and boom.....the young man becomes a billionaire over night with bogus company name.

And you dare open your mouth to condemn WizKids and David for making their little money legally.

Please note that I don't support rascally behaviors like smoking weeds.

Is he Obasanjo's son? Biological or adopted. Please kindly explain further. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by cococandy(f): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
ngoben:
Are you better than her?

Mtchew
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by mecussey(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
tobigerard:
Wow soo cool, this guy is investing in the right way

Efcc should go and investigate....it could be part of the fathers loot...but the guy sha, look like a hustler when no send him papa money.
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
wen he dies,,,maybe his body will be splitted into smaller sizes,to be buried in all the plots...
#Aturu
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
tooltip:
Where is the recession bikonu

That's what i've been thinking too

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by pheesayor(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Alwaystruth:
ANY IGBOMAN WHO PURCHASES ANY PLOT OF LAND IN THIS NUMATVILLE OR NUMATBUSH IS AS USELESS TO IGBOS AS
BUHARI IS TO THE IGBOS. LET EVERY BODY GO AND DEVELOP HIS FATHER'S LAND AND IF IN A NORMAL COUNTRY NOLLYWOOD HAS
NO BUSINESS BEING LOCATED IN ABUJA. IS HOLLYWOOD LOCATED IN WASHINGTON DC?. WHAT ABOUT LOCATING IT AT ENUGU, ONITSHA..OWERRI,ETC?. AFTER ALL MAJORITY OF NOLLYWOOD PIONEERS ARE IGBOS.
Nollywood pioneers are Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by fourtnee(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
MrTour:
Hope you are selling AK47 with the land so they can use to defend themselves when dispute starts cheesy

Im sure the right thing you wanted to say was 'what title is on the land'
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by malton: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Alwaystruth:
I REPEAT ANY IGBO WHO INVESTS IN THIS NUTMATVILLE OR NUTMATBUSH IS A FIRST CLASS EFULEFU.
NOLLYWOOD HAS NOT BUSINESS WITH ABUJA . IN FACT ABUJA SEE ME AND GIRL'S TEETH.

If that's you in the picture, then I understand why you find life so frustrating. Only such a defect will make a man outgrow his senses.

While everyone is investing in their villages, who will invest in Enugu, Onitsha, or Aba? Do they not all come from different villages?

Small pikin dey worry you. There are effective ways of dealing with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Seek help while you can still type.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by ngmgeek(m): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
Princedaniel:

What's your point?

Wizkid and Davido are entertainers. And due to the fakeness of that industry; they constantly need to put up the bad boy image of smoking and womanizing to keep getting loved by stupid fans which translates into gigs and then money.

While Mr Churchill was given contracts by his father; Obasanjo and boom.....the young man becomes a billionaire over night with bogus company name.

And you dare open your mouth to condemn WizKids and David for making their little money legally.

Please note that I don't support rascally behaviors like smoking weeds.

Sharrap. Quote others when you make sense ok. You mentioned their names not me and that's why you are not smart. Who told you that Davido's father is not wealthy? Is your father richer than his father? How dare you open you filthy mouth...

You that Obasanjo fathered, where are your plots of lands and billions? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by malton: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
pheesayor:

Nollywood pioneers are Yorubas

Don't mind the akpu-headed albino. He must be cousins with the other one suffering in Kuje.
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by dimmikel: 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
Father in heaven...........Dats 46.666 acres of land. U too much bros
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Lasskeey: 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Alwaystruth:
ANY IGBOMAN WHO PURCHASES ANY PLOT OF LAND IN THIS NUMATVILLE OR NUMATBUSH IS AS USELESS TO IGBOS AS
BUHARI IS TO THE IGBOS. LET EVERY BODY GO AND DEVELOP HIS FATHER'S LAND AND IF IN A NORMAL COUNTRY NOLLYWOOD HAS
NO BUSINESS BEING LOCATED IN ABUJA. IS HOLLYWOOD LOCATED IN WASHINGTON DC?. WHAT ABOUT LOCATING IT AT ENUGU, ONITSHA..OWERRI,ETC?. AFTER ALL MAJORITY OF NOLLYWOOD PIONEERS ARE IGBOS.
.... cool

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by eezeribe(m): 12:22am On Nov 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
No Coments And This Crap Is Already On Fp. Well Wetin Concern Me Sef

You called it crap, jealousy is a disease
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by shyke20(f): 12:57am On Nov 02, 2016
Son kills his father, throws his corpse inside the toilet
http://www.imustalk.net/son-kills-father-throws-corpse-inside-toilet/
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 02, 2016
asitis752:
So many billionaires in this country. A very silent billionaire

If he was a silent billionaire, you wouldn't know he bought 280 plots of land, would you?

1 Like

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by NemzySeries(m): 2:57am On Nov 02, 2016
Alwaystruth:
Oga abeg dunt mistake August meeting/New yam festival 4 Nollywood abeg
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Okeikpu(m): 3:22am On Nov 02, 2016
My useless Igbo fooools r busy developing other pples land
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by ngoben(f): 4:14am On Nov 02, 2016
luminouz:

*yelling hysterically * which kain wahala be dis Na! grin
No trekking to fvcking sambisa oooo! But I can trek to Ur house! Am lasgidi myself! grin
my papa willl cut ur legs hoo
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by ngoben(f): 4:16am On Nov 02, 2016
cococandy:

Are you better than her?

Mtchew
eh...y u come carry am for head like say u dey sell gala

1 Like

Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by MARKone(m): 5:20am On Nov 02, 2016
ceejay4real:

Is he Obasanjo's son? Biological or adopted. Please kindly explain further. Thanks!

He is neither.
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by egopersonified(f): 5:28am On Nov 02, 2016
Panda finally in the news, my adopted homeland. Abuja will soon claim the whole of Nasarawa.
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Henrygreat212(m): 5:46am On Nov 02, 2016
ngoben:
....GRACE is still working...
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by Kelly2713(m): 5:46am On Nov 02, 2016
tongue[sup][/sup]
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by jcross19: 5:51am On Nov 02, 2016
DerKaiser:
Social media life.

People really do not have to know about everything you acquire in your life.

It gets tiring and boring.
to telll you that's a fake life!!!!!!. Media hype!!!!!!! The only way to boost your fame is to sell lies that's all.
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by sweetgala(m): 5:53am On Nov 02, 2016
Is this guy not OBJ son, easily one of the wealthiest men in Nigeria. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a front for baba iyabo
Re: Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming by lookingfly: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2016
Where is my livelihood, expecting pictures of his plot of land tomorrow grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign / Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos) / Where Harrysong Lived In Port Harcourt 11 Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.