Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning (33940 Views)

Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2016
Dicksonpal:
am not satisfied, Cus u don't jump in my mention and start saying trash, u av been warned, u have dp up here, I won't warn u again before u get wht u r looking for, for free..
cc: mynd44,dominique,donpoker9..lalasticlala help me carry this guy name go front page of kirikiri list.cheesy

IamDesnat and i dont like troublesgrin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Dicksonpal: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2016
DESNAT:
cc: mynd44,dominique...lalasticlala help me carry this guy name go front page of kirikiri list.cheesy

u don't understand, there are ways of tracking Yu, I never start to threaten u, I don't make threats, you cnt call me a liar nd go Scott free Bro, I get banned on this I log on with my other accts. Be properly guided bro
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2016
Dicksonpal:
u don't understand, there are ways of tracking Yu, I never start to threaten u, I don't make threats, you cnt call me a liar nd go spot free Bro, I get banned on this I log on with my other accts. Be properly guided bro
hahahaha...oshey tracker...cc mynd44.cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Dicksonpal: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2016
DESNAT:
hahahaha...oshey tracker...cc mynd44.cheesy
hctaw ruoy kcab
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 05, 2016
Dicksonpal:
hctaw ruoy kcab
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by NevetsIbot(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2016
emere? Imma break up with bae now now
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Donpoker9(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2016
DESNAT:
cc: myn..d44,dominiq.ue,donp.oker9..lalasticl.ala help me carry this guy name go front page of kirikiri list.cheesy

hahahahaha

baba make i change jersey?
e don tey ooh
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Dicksonpal: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
emere? Imma break up with bae now now
Bro 65% of ladies na emere, most of dem don't knw though unless u no wn marry
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by NevetsIbot(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2016
Dicksonpal:
Bro 65% of ladies na emere, most of dem don't knw though unless u no wn marry
make i no marry then... I no fit marry emere... Taaaaah. Make person no look outside lasan. Ori mi o ni buru
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Dicksonpal: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
make i no marry then... I no fit marry emere... Taaaaah. Make person no look outside lasan. Ori mi o ni buru
u gts marry Buh, must be alert nd pray always.. U go pray say olosho to ma pae fun mama e ko ma ya odo e , I. E olosho wey go kill u for ur mama make e no come ur side
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by NevetsIbot(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2016
Dicksonpal:
u gts marry Buh, must be alert nd pray always.. U go pray say olosho to ma pae fun mama e ko ma ya odo e , I. E olosho wey go kill u for ur mama make e no come ur side
o tu n tumo yo'oba fun mi... Omo oduduwa ni mi o..

Na cattholic father i wan be
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Dicksonpal: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
o tu n tumo yo'oba fun mi... Omo oduduwa ni mi o..

Na cattholic father i wan be
so u go dey yash virgin sister Mary's abi, don't deceive ursef Bro, unless u never straff before
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by NevetsIbot(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2016
Dicksonpal:
so u go dey yash virgin sister Mary's abi, don't deceive ursef Bro, unless u never straff before
i be virgin. I never straff before.

Yadh virgin sister ke? Them fit be first class emere too
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2016
Donpoker9:

hahahahaha

baba make i change jersey?
e don tey ooh
lol.chill first,i wan get new jersey sef...i go halla you with am.grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Donpoker9(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2016
DESNAT:
lol.chill first,i wan get new jersey sef...i go halla you with am.grin

hahahaha
notn spoil, ah go d wait
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by OpeLovely(f): 2:34am On Sep 02, 2017
greatwhite:

The emere spirit can be found in mostly attractive people. They come in male and female. Like every evil spirit their mission is to kill, steal, and destroy. Their operational tool is sex. They are extremely good at it. They can sleep with anybody.

It usually easier to know them after you have slept with one. They are not afraid of anyone no matter their size. When you walk pass them on the street the only thing that you think of is sleeping with them. They are bold. They usually get whatever they want. They love people who have the calling of God; people in happy homes; And people who are extremely glorious. If you fall into dis category they are around you.

I hope am not an emere ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by greatwhite(m): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2017
OpeLovely:

If you are you will know. Cause you will bee aware of ur powers.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Prefola: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2017
Yah..i didnt believe in all dis marine stuffs until i met one...the most surprising thing abt it is dat most of dem wont hide it from u if u re a bit close 2 dem.some a already used 2 it and comfortable wit it while some dont want to accept it nd finding ways 2 breakout of it...wel itz us choice wether to leave or stay bt jxt b careful cuz most of d tym they re kind,caring nd gud lover bt if u let dem turn d other way round,they can go extreme...(my opinion tho)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by perryy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
otipoju:

You may think it is funny but it's not. When you learn how to have deep conversations with women, they will tell you things.

You are 100% correct. Just last month, i sent my sister-in-law to the shop, and when she returned , I discovered a shortage of fifty five thousand naira from her work for that day. My wife suspected it was a prank by my salesgirl. She kept on pestering me to find a solution, to intimidate the girl to bring out my money. But, I won't do that , I have to confirm the actual cause of the loss before any action, I concluded in my haert. So, I decided to inform a few friend and one of them decided to take me somewhere, a place where the thief could be mistically detected. On getting there , my sales girl was the one to undergo the ritual first and she was cleared. Thereafer, it was my sister in law's turn. Love and behold , the rope tied her neck. She was declared the thief. The girl started crying and sweeping that she didn't take my money. A second test was conducted, and she was again, held by the mysterious rope if the babalawo. This time around , I was almost forced to believe she took the money. But I wasn't sure why and how . The girl has been living with us for the past six years without having any issue of theft with her. So, how could she has taken my money? What for ? After all said and done, the baba took her to back of the house , after some time the man came for me and stryed asking me to forgive the girl.

Forgive her ? You mean such an innocent girl that have been living with me for years has admitted stealing my money ? What for ? I then said , well, before I forgive her, I want to know the boy she gave my money to. I insisted she tells me whom connived with her to steal from me ,because I was very sure that girl can't take my money. At last , she asked every other persons there to leave us alone. While I was alone with her, she confessed to me that she is an Emere. That it was thier member that took the money as a punisment for the unsuccessful deliverance she went for in a church where she was beaten with broom- a very forbidden thing in the spiritual kingdom. She said she has been suffering in silence but find it difficult to confide in anyone. My people I was dubfounded immediately. After pulling myself together, I decided to question her about what she knows about some things that have happened in my life. When this girl started talking , I was shivering like a child. She told me so many battles she has fought for us , with vivid evidences. After the whole thing , we hurriedly looked for money to perform some rituals for her , so that she could be forgiven in the spiritual realm. After the whole exercise, she so grateful that she promised to do something within her powers to help me . And she has been trying. Ever since, I can't just love her enough ,albeit she is my sister-in-law. This world is deep.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Zeeeeeeeeee: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
perryy:

You are 100% correct. Just last month, i sent my sister-in-law to the shop, and when she returned , I discovered a shortage of fifty five thousand naira from her work for that day. My wife suspected it was a prank by my salesgirl. She kept on pestering me to find a solution, to intimidate the girl to bring out my money. But, I won't do that , I have to confirm the actual cause of the loss before any action, I concluded in my haert. So, I decided to inform a few friend and one of them decided to take me somewhere, a place where the thief could be mistically detected. On getting there , my sales girl was the one to undergo the ritual first and she was cleared. Thereafer, it was my sister in law's turn. Love and behold , the rope tied her neck. She was declared the thief. The girl started crying and sweeping that she didn't take my money. A second test was conducted, and she was again, held by the mysterious rope if the babalawo. This time around , I was almost forced to believe she took the money. But I wasn't sure why and how . The girl has been living with us for the past six years without having any issue of theft with her. So, how could she has taken my money? What for ? After all said and done, the baba took her to back of the house , after some time the man came for me and stryed asking me to forgive the girl.

Forgive her ? You mean such an innocent girl that have been living with me for years has admitted stealing my money ? What for ? I then said , well, before I forgive her, I want to know the boy she gave my money to. I insisted she tells me whom connived with her to steal from me ,because I was very sure that girl can't take my money. At last , she asked every other persons there to leave us alone. While I was alone with her, she confessed to me that she is an Emere. That it was thier member that took the money as a punisment for the unsuccessful deliverance she went for in a church where she was beaten with broom- a very forbidden thing in the spiritual kingdom. She said she has been suffering in silence but find it difficult to confide in anyone. My people I was dubfounded immediately. After pulling myself together, I decided to question her about what she knows about some things that have happened in my life. When this girl started talking , I was shivering like a child. She told me so many battles she has fought for us , with vivid evidences. After the whole thing , we hurriedly looked for money to perform some rituals for her , so that she could be forgiven in the spiritual realm. After the whole exercise, she so grateful that she promised to do something within her powers to help me . And she has been trying. Ever since, I can't just love her enough ,albeit she is my sister-in-law. This world is deep.
This is deep.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Michael781: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
otipoju:
Emere or Omo- omi is a Yoruba term for individuals who are possessed with Marine spirits.

Then Marine spirits themselves have their origins in the angels who left the heavens to come and sleep with the beautiful women and because their descendants were hybrid, they did not die from the flood, they were submerged underneath the waters where they still have their kingdoms.

Some ladies are aware of their powers while many are not.

They individuals themselves are generally harmless but depending on how benevolent or malevolent or jealous their possessing spirit is, they can bring much blessings or hard luck to their human partners..

They are different from witches whose only desire is to destroy.

The one sad thing about these ladies though is that more often than not, they usually die suddenly in their prime for flimsy reasons.

There is nothing to be afraid of if she is good to you and you are good to her.

I have dated 3 that I know and I have a couple of friends who are married to some.

pls I need you to explain more on this?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by tibaonnet: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
I have my own experience of this Emere thing. like my President said, I am lazy to type the epistle.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by otipoju(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Michael781:

pls I need you to explain more on this?

Okay. Which part?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
tibaonnet:
I have my own experience of this Emere thing. like my President said, I am lazy to type the epistle.
please do tell us.
Let's get to know your experience.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Michael781: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
otipoju:

Okay. Which part?

the emere sort of a thing....cuz some of this gals brings goodluck with them??

I need a detailed explaination
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Jaqenhghar: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
chidebem11:
thanks bro, uv been of immense help.
He is telling you tall tales of fairies and elves and you are thanking him undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Jaqenhghar: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
OpeLovely:

They said good looking nah angry
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Jaqenhghar: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Haba you people. This is 2018 nah why believe this
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by perryy(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Haba you people. This is 2018 nah why believe this

2018 has nothing to do with spiritual things.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by itiswellandwell: 2:13am On May 01, 2018
otipoju:

Okay. Which part?

Please, how does someone have a deep conversation that will make her open up or what are the questions to ask?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by alen4smith(m): 7:36am On May 01, 2018
Prefola:
Yah..i didnt believe in all dis marine stuffs until i met one...the most surprising thing abt it is dat most of dem wont hide it from u if u re a bit close 2 dem.some a already used 2 it and comfortable wit it while some dont want to accept it nd finding ways 2 breakout of it...wel itz us choice wether to leave or stay bt jxt b careful cuz most of d tym they re kind,caring nd gud lover bt if u let dem turn d other way round,they can go extreme...(my opinion tho)
i think i can relate with this bro i dated one sometime ago.she told me she was emere a queen for that matter she told me so many lovely things about their mode of operation but she eventually died in a very mysterious circumstances.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by culyomi(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2018
My gf just told me she is one nw, n I knw she isn't playing, I told ha I didn't bliv ha. But Mehn m confused Bcz I actually do bliv, she said she didn't tell me earlier Bcz she didn't want to scare me away. this tins always Seems unreal until it hapns to you. That's when shit gets real.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo To Homely Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.