Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (19808 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by donsteady(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2009
@Vallerie, thank u, na only u talk truth, because i fine pas one guy he dey compare me with T. Taiwo lol
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by mevisbleek: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2009
@donsteady, u look good ut if i be girl i no go agree for u cos u look like a cheat and u be like pussy hunter.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
how many have you been able to attract with that so-called fine body of yours. my friend, grow up! ladies are not so taken by those kind of looks these days. you better have something better than a fine shape or nothing for you! grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by donsteady(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
@mevisbleek,thanks, honestly i no dey hunt that much, but most of the tyme girls dey ask me for leave if i dey drive and
we end of been friends and others, Ghanaian are more friendly and outgoing than Nigerian girl,

@George_D, i am bless ooh, i swear to God, i dey try God dey with me.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chelseabmw(m): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2009
@donsteady
Carry on broda, u ve spoilt my thread with ur post, Anyways ENJOY
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chelseabmw(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
BACK TO THE TOPIC

What Attracts You The Most In Boys?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by banwopaul(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2009
Hi guys! very nice topic. but its unfortunate that there's no sincere lady in the house.

If I understand the question, it says attraction before interaction. What can make u trip for a guy without hearing a whisper from his lips?

Pls girls, can we hear the hometruth from u? thanks!
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Xoriyo(f): 1:04am On Nov 02, 2009
Nothing can beat a pair of sexy brown eyes and some pearly whites,
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Kunbee: 2:46am On Nov 02, 2009
Nice buns cool
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
i'm sure you forgot to mention a bulging pocket, Xoriyo! grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Vallerie(f): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2009
@george d.,i cant hear u.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chelseabmw(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2009
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chelseabmw(m): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2009
@banwopaul
U are right my broda, All this girls dey code the thing
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2009
Vallerie are you sure you're not hearing me? wait until you hear my wispering limousine keys! grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Emmadgud(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ur reply on dat post, what attracts u in a guy really tripped me,where u mentioned intellectual,God fearin etc.This answer, even d name u bear in this forum gives me d impressn dat u re an honest n desent person.Keep it up,it wil pls me 2 no u beta. My no and e-mail ads are: neweditionpro@yahoo.Com.08037426664.Emmanuel.D best of dis season,
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by dogzymallo: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2009
the ? was for the ladies but some perverts are writing also when will u homosexuals learn its for the ladies to answer not for those waving the magic stick angry
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Emmadgud(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2009
Gal life is not all about money,if it is so,we go dey use most of una wey too like money 2 make money ritual.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2009
abi oooo! no be lie! grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by shakara4u(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2009
interesting replies,but what gets a guy attracted to a lady in the first minutes
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by tRoOE(f): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2009
@topic
I won't knw cos i dnt date boy
but i can tell you wat attracts me to men cheesy
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by platinumnk(f): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2009
tRoOE:

@topic
I won't knw cos i dnt date boy
but i can tell you wat attracts me to men
cheesy

Classic!! Amen sister! cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2009
you will need to start a thread on that, shakara4u.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by mamagee3(f): 12:34am On Dec 24, 2009
Where are the golddiggers? cool
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by dammit4u(m): 12:54am On Dec 24, 2009
golddiggers in d house talk! no they won't, they ar mapping strategies 2 dig really hard in 2010.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by dammit4u(m): 12:57am On Dec 24, 2009
golddiggers in d house talk! no they won't, they ar mapping strategies 2 dig really hard in 2010.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by peterod1(m): 4:48am On Dec 24, 2009
I ve read a lot reaction to d topic.i ve gain some tips added to wat i ve known before.keep replying 2 d post.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Pweety4me(f): 4:52am On Dec 24, 2009
Kunbee:

Nice buns cool
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2009
pls ask the question again. we are now in the season when we will know for sure those girls that have been forming pretending and saying nice things besides money!  grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by hax: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2009
a lady who doesn't have 'money' in her post is a liar, right? lol
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2009
well, ain't they all? grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Kunbee: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2009
Pweety4me:

What is confusing you my child cool
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Pweety4me(f): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2009
^When u say buns?u mean? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

O / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful / I'm In Love With An Ogbanje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.