Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Radio Biafra Online Is Up And Running. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Online Is Up And Running. (455 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Radio Biafra Launched In America / See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Online Is Up And Running. by CHANNELStv2020: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Saw a page that says radio Biafra over 3 months is not working that's a lie, I just checked it is working.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Online Is Up And Running. by makelove2m(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
They will soon block this thread....... but b4 they do it, let me comment shaaaaah, pls post throw the link here for ys to click and follow
Re: Radio Biafra Online Is Up And Running. by macluvph1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
OP don't mind that deluded fool @ Biafraudexposed
Re: Radio Biafra Online Is Up And Running. by idensko(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
macluvph1:
OP don't mind that deluded fool @ Biafraudexposed

Very jobless fellow

The thought that pple rejoiced when he was born
Makes me want to purge

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Online Is Up And Running. by Allsouls: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Don't mind them, you know they don't like to hear the truth but when you tell them what they want to hear the will believe that as truth.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Cows Spotted Grazing In Abuja Despite Ban / Mercedes-benz Unveils Not one, But Two Concept X-class Pickup Trucks. / We Shall Never Submit Ourselves To The Dictates Of The Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.