Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (56184 Views)

I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Scared To Talk To Me, Am Still Single- Lady Cry Out / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by PETRUCE007: 6:18am On Nov 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Actually, Marriage does not prevent men from cheating.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by mikool007(m): 6:55am On Nov 03, 2016
falconey:
I am Innocent!
of cuz u are grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by danbrowndmf(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2016
ICQuinn:
There's nothing in my mail smiley
check ur mail now.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by importexpert(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2016
teepsee:
cool op you just so on point. Men love varieties tongue, being free not being tied down

thanks bro. although varieties is said to be the spices of life but it can turn sore to be the injury of life. if men don't want one lady to tie them down, Hiv and other stds might end up tying them down grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by bayodele73(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2016
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by tomnmenace(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2016
undecided

Mehn!!! Every point outlined by tha op is soooo true!!

''....he will slowly but surely change into the type of person you want him to be. He is afraid of losing his own identity and changing into a lapdog...''

Kai!!!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by teepsee(f): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2016
importexpert:

thanks bro. although varieties is said to be the spices of life but it can turn sore to be the injury of life. if men don't want one lady to tie them down, Hiv and other stds might end up tying them down grin grin grin grin
grin grin that one means ur village people is watching u in 3D
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by teepsee(f): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Actually, Marriage does not prevent men from cheating.
but it reduces the tenacity at which he will want to.

But I would have loved to say, be positive, cause not all men do cheat

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by elkon(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
im afraid to say dis.. dt no.1 nd 3 is for m.. If I spit out d details for u guys u go do shocked yeh.. anyway am about to run for m life.. kolewark
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by Skrill1: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
Moneybookers/Skrill NOW WORKS IN NIGERIA.

You can now receive and send money to friends abroad with Skrill (except Iraq,Syria,Somalia and Libya) grin

Open skrill account here - https://account.skrill.com/signup?rid=84645185

(PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, DRIVERS LICENCE or NATIONAL ID CARD)

YOU CAN ALSO RECEIVE MONEY WITHOUT A SKRILL ACCOUNT, IF THE SENDER HAS THE ACCOUNT (Minimum $40/Euro/40 pounds).

All payments will be made in U.S dollars.

Contact US. verify.business@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
women are so easy to understand guys . url just don't pay attention
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by Agimor(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
I concur with 1,3 & 4. The others is just there to complete the numbers...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
As for me, I'm reluctant to commit to a relationship simply because I'm busy. . . . .
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by importexpert(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
adeboyewareez:
As for me, I'm reluctant to commit to a relationship simply because I'm busy. . . . .

kwantinue being busy. very soon you will start toasting your friend's children if you do not settle down for a relationship grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
importexpert:

kwantinue being busy. very soon you will start toasting your friend's children if you do not settle down for a relationship grin grin grin

Dude chill! you don't even know what I'm busy doing! why jump into conclusion that fast? are you a girl?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by cocoberry(f): 1:14am On Nov 04, 2016
3. He hates the thought of being tied down

Most men have a morbid fear of being tied down to one woman all their life! These men are the types that want to enjoy dating different women before they make up their mind. They are generally those who are concentrating on just having a good time instead of being serious and thinking of the future. i know many Nairalanders in this category but i will allow seun and other audience to list the "soup testers"... embarassedTJ falls into dis category lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by importexpert(m): 1:43am On Nov 04, 2016
adeboyewareez:

Dude chill! you don't even know what I'm busy doing! why jump into conclusion that fast? are you a girl?

hhhh sorry i was only teasing. all the best. but truly you need to plan for settling.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by importexpert(m): 1:46am On Nov 04, 2016
cocoberry:
3. He hates the thought of being tied down

Most men have a morbid fear of being tied down to one woman all their life! These men are the types that want to enjoy dating different women before they make up their mind. They are generally those who are concentrating on just having a good time instead of being serious and thinking of the future. i know many Nairalanders in this category but i will allow seun and other audience to list the "soup testers"... embarassedTJ falls into dis category lipsrsealed

who is tj ? the guy that you have been expecting his proposal grin grin grin ?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by Daricon(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2016
BEENUEL:
[size=13pt]Too complicated, Female folks can be confusing..You form badboy she complains, you show how good you are she sees you somehow....the only woman I understand is my Mum..No offence, my sisters are complicated too. But they are Sweet and Great creatures- I mean the Female folks wink[/size]

lolzzz. I agree wit u
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by Daricon(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2016
BEENUEL:
[size=13pt]Too complicated, Female folks can be confusing..You form badboy she complains, you show how good you are she sees you somehow....the only woman I understand is my Mum..No offence, my sisters are complicated too. But they are Sweet and Great creatures- I mean the Female folks wink[/size]

lolzzz. I agree wit u.

na my mama I understand pass even if not 100%
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by opribo(m): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2016
Spiritual problems and home people is also part of it although many people may not agree with me.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2016
importexpert:

hhhh sorry i was only teasing. all the best. but truly you need to plan for settling.

Bro, don't worry. I'll settle. I just need to reach some life goals first.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by trendyprettygir: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
8. He is selfish : thinks about only himself and abhors the idea of taking care of others except himself.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by cocoberry(f): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lol cheesy well if u say so, but I love him enough to be married by now, even if no be me cry he's long over due for marriage tongue... I pray to birth his kids grin

importexpert:

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by brownekene: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
the points listed above are partially corrrect. check on www.techhouz..comfor the latest tech news and tutorials.

CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO START MAKING MONEY ONLINE WITH JUST 1000
for more info, call or whatsapp with 08069614725

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by WealthyGeek: 3:11am On Nov 05, 2016
Learn HOW I MAKE $500 WEEKLY ONLINE for free no PDF download all free. http://makereal-dollars..com.ng/2016/11/make-money-online-with-these-methods.html?m=1
adeboyewareez:

Bro, don't worry. I'll settle. I just need to reach some life goals first.
brownekene:
the points listed above are partially corrrect. check no techhouz..com for the latest news
Daricon:

lolzzz. I agree wit u.
na my mama I understand pass even if not 100%
importexpert:

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by WealthyGeek: 3:16am On Nov 05, 2016
Learn HOW I MAKE $500 WEEKLY ONLINE for free no PDF download all free. http://makereal-dollars..com.ng/2016/11/make-money-online-with-these-methods.html?m=1
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by thedarkside: 3:47am On Nov 05, 2016
PETRUCE007:

grin grin...haha... grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by eph12(m): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
2 4 5 and partly 6 is very valid in my case
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify by freeman95(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
ojun50:
We want to receive has many channels has dstv

remove the 'h' from your words before i slap your face

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.