Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Woman Exposes Pastor Who Lured Her Into Having Sex With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Exposes Pastor Who Lured Her Into Having Sex With Him (1051 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Exposes Pastor For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Her ( / See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Exposes Pastor Who Lured Her Into Having Sex With Him by Kolababe: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
A young woman has exposed a pastor who forced her to sleep with him under the guise of offering her spiritual help.

The South African woman identified as 36-year-old Yvonne Smith, accused Pastor Bongani Manyisa of deceiving her and forcefully having sex with her, after offering her spiritual help. Smith who had gone to Manyisa while she was searching for healing after she suffered from a stroke, said she had ‘paid’ for it by sleeping with the pastor, and also buying him a R20 000 (N453,000) piano. According to her, the healing was scheduled to take place over several months, and the pastor had made sexual advances towards her and eventually slept with her repeatedly while ‘healing’ her. Smith who hails from Orlando East in Soweto, said she made up her mind to expose Manyisa eventually. She met the church council who ended up sacking the pastor from his position.

Here’s what Smith said:

“I suffered a stroke last August. I was in and out of hospital but was not getting any better. I was invited to the church where the pastor concentrated on me and prayed for me. After I got better, the pastor started making sexual and financial demands. I could not face going back to the pain that I felt while I was sick, because I could tell he was powerful. He kept poking me for months until I said ‘enough.” Responding to the allegations against him, Pastor Manyisa said: “I have a protection order against her because she harasses me all the time. She cost me my place at the church. She just wants to see me suffer. I don’t owe her anything. I thought it was just her gratitude for helping her during her healing process. Now I just want to recover from all this. Despite not being part of that church anymore I still have God’s calling and will continue to help people.” According to Nametso Mofokeng, a spokeswoman from Manyisa’s former church, the church had thoroughly investigated the matter before reaching their decision. She said: “After receiving the complaint, investigations were launched into the matter. Findings of the investigations led to the pastor being laid off his duties because of an alleged breach. As the church, we are sensitive when it comes to disciplinary matters and we had to terminate his contract of service as he was voluntary staff.”

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Pastor Who Lured Her Into Having Sex With Him by Kolababe: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
hmm
Re: Woman Exposes Pastor Who Lured Her Into Having Sex With Him by makelove2m(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Where is the season two of the script....... ?
Re: Woman Exposes Pastor Who Lured Her Into Having Sex With Him by DRISKLEF(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
makelove2m:
Where is the season two of the script....... ?
COOMING SOON grin watch out in all cenemas nationwide.
Re: Woman Exposes Pastor Who Lured Her Into Having Sex With Him by NevetsIbot(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
yu don't mean it

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of This Scenario / igbo Girls Helped Me The Best Way A Human Can Help Anyone In Pain / Meet Bodybuilder Who Weighs 35kg But Beats Rivals Twice His Weight (phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.