Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

What Is The Cause Of This Scenario - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Cause Of This Scenario (1050 Views)

Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) / What Will You Call This Scenario? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by plenitude(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2016
[/size]each time i think of this,i am always at cloud nine...a boy will be dating a girl,they made heaven on earth promises to each other..the love will be so transparent that even when you close your eyes all you feel and see is love.... but one thing led to another and the relationship was over,Now they are worst enemies...i have seen countless case of this....what could be responsible for the enmity
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by herzern(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2016
Followinq.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by feodan: 7:04am On Dec 16, 2016
GOD BLESS EVERYBODY THAT IS READING THIS

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by okirewaju(f): 7:13am On Dec 16, 2016
Infatuation

There was never true love in the first place.
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by gabinogem(m): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2016
The way ye lay thy bed, so shall ye lie on it...

When u keep pretending to a narrow minded lady that u will give her heaven & earth, whereas u've got nada, of course she's going to hate u with passion for fooling her all along, just for sake of one lustful love.

PS; But the fish brains will keep being fish brains cheesy
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by plenitude(m): 7:22am On Dec 16, 2016
okirewaju:
Infatuation

There was never true love in the first place.
you think so? it seems so real,even the parents of both partners were aware of this...
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by plenitude(m): 7:29am On Dec 16, 2016
gabinogem:
The way ye lay thy bed, so shall ye lie on it...

When u keep pretending to a narrow minded lady that u will give her heaven & earth, whereas u've got nada, of course she's going to hate u with passion for fooling her all along, just for sake of one lustful love.

PS; But the fish brains will keep being fish brains cheesy
sometimes it may not be the way you take it to be,my first love for instance, was ready to take blood oath with me...we were so in love......but how we broke up,and the way she acts when she sees me remain a mystery
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2016
Am waiting for ladies to comments
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2016
And thinkin of this takes u to cloud 9?

Bhet why undecided
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by gabinogem(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2016
plenitude:
sometimes it may not be the way you take it to be,my first love for instance, was ready to take blood oath with me...we were so in love......but how we broke up,and the way she acts when she sees me remain a mystery
hmmm... Inexperienced act. Everything in life has its expiring time...including ur "love". What most people don't put into consideration is; what next after this "love" eventually expires... The same way most can't plan their life after death. cheesy
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by Sexxkillz: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2016
If you're the CEO of a company, would you accept being demoted to a personal assistant?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by plenitude(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
gabinogem:
hmmm... Inexperienced act. Everything in life has its expiring time...including ur "love". What most people don't put into consideration is; what next after this "love" eventually expires... The same way most can't plan their life after death. cheesy
hmmm
Mm
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by plenitude(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If you're the CEO of a company, would you accept being demoted to a personal assistant?
how does that relate to this please
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by plenitude(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
emitoz:
And thinkin of this takes u to cloud 9?

Bhet why undecided
yea bro....
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by okirewaju(f): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
plenitude:
you think so? it seems so real,even the parents of both partners were aware of this...
In every relationship, communication is key.

One of the partner might be in the relationship for one reason or the other and when that reason is no longer there it cause breakdown in relationships.

The thing is whatever it is you love in your partner, there might be someone that has more of that thing somewhere but contentment has to come into play.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by MilesLamar(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
can't explain mehn, I hate her mehn, I can't help it mehn...
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by plenitude(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
MilesLamar:
guy you dey vex oooo cheesy
MilesLamar:
guy you dey vex oooo
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Scenario by plenitude(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
okirewaju:
In every relationship, communication is key.

One of the partner might be in the relationship for one reason or the other and when that reason is no longer there it cause breakdown in relationships.

The thing is whatever it is you love in your partner, there might be someone that has more of that thing somewhere but contentment has to come into play.
mehnn you are right,but it feels so bad when two friends became enemies

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Cut Their Price For Christmas, 'one Round’ Goes For N500 / Now I Know Where To Get Girls With Big Butts In Nigeria / His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.