Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,413 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem (10529 Views)

CALM DOWN: Mad collaboration between Busta Rhyme and Eminem / Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole / Between Alan Shearer and Eminem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2009
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
My opinion . . . Eminem Vs Blacthought . . . Em wins.

Eminem at his best . . . no Miley Cyrus disses and his delivery's out of this world.
He direspects the beat and then kills it . . .
This is the Eminem we used to know not 'Forever' or '3am'

I hit you as hard as barbituates/ in the ribs with a switch/ and stich you at the same time before you can flinch to it.
My dick is so big if i add another inch to it/ you would swear when i rape you that you was actually into it

I used to bomb you like Saddam/ but now that I'm calmer
Im a fucking cross between Osama, Dahmer, Obama and Dalai lama so Miley ima Knight in Shining Armor!
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by DLetterC(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2009
Eldee, I don't agree with you, I think Blackthought 'murdered' it for real, he was deep, lyrical, on point on flow & delivery and had even Mos Def nodding exitedly to his flow, for the full list of winners, y'all should check www.whatsupnaija..com
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by iice(f): 5:04am On Oct 29, 2009
Aww men, blackthought is kiss Mos def is kiss
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by FBS: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2009
Sh!t is tight!
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2009
"I used to bomb you like Saddam but now that I'm a little calmer
I'm a fucking cross between Osama, Dahmer, Obama and Dalai Lama
Told Miley I'm a knight in shining armor,

How can Em say he is the cross between Obama and Jefferey Dahmer?? grin grin
The same serial killer Dahmer who raped and killed 17 men?? This must be the most ridiculous bar ever.
Nah. . . . . . .Eminem is the best in the industry. He took those Old School MCs apart.

Mailed a gift to Taylor Swift's trailer a picture of my Instruments
with a note saying bitch i cant wait to nail ya"

Fucking hell. . . . . . .Eminem is SICK!!!!!
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Genuflect(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2009
Oh my God. Is Eminem human? They should check that guy's genes. Lol
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2009
I actually think Black Thought got it. On a side note, I love that Eminem's dress sense has improved a great deal!
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
AfroCynic:

I actually think Black Thought got it. On a side note, I love that Eminem's dress sense has improved a great deal!

Black Thought's verse was dope too. . . . .His flow was awesome.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by chic2pimp(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2009
Sometimes when I listen to rap music(lyrics),I see why that genre of music is hated on so much undecided. I still love it though cool.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

Sometimes when I listen to rap music(lyrics),I see why that genre of music is hated on so much undecided. I still love it though cool.

Shut up u rat. . . .
Who hates rap music? Only crack heads do.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by chic2pimp(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Shut up u rat. . . .
Who hates rap music? Only crack heads do.
Sharrap dia bloody smackhead tongue

Many peeps see rap music as a voilent,homophobic and sexist form of music.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

Sharrap dia bloody smackhead tongue

Many peeps see rap music as a voilent,homophobic and sexist form of music.

Endless stream of pretentious bullshit.
Rap is violent n homophobic and yet they took it to the billions.
Who buys the rap albums out there? ALIENS??
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by chic2pimp(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Endless stream of pretentious bullshit.
Rap is violent n homophobic and yet they took it to the billions.
Who buys the rap albums out there? ALIENS??
Na so. When I find the site I am looking for,I'll direct you there. What it basically states is that 'Black Music' which brought the world rock,soul,jazz,funk,blues, e.t.c is. . . . . . . . . .(I'm sure you know what I am gettin @)
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

Na so. When I find the site I am looking for,I'll direct you there. What it basically states is that 'Black Music' which brought the world rock,soul,jazz,funk,blues, e.t.c is. . . . . . . . . .(I'm sure you know what I am gettin @)

They can all go to HELL.
RAP is life and it's here to stay.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Genuflect(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
@chic2pimp Are you confused or what? You say you love rap and you are tryna defend people who hate it? Who cares about what they say? Na their own pounded yam be that
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2009
Genuflect:

@chic2pimp Are you confused or what? You say you love rap and you are tryna defend people who hate it? Who cares about what they say? Na their own pounded yam be that

He is confused about many things.
Chic2chimp does not even know his sex. He doesn't know which footie club to support.
Now he loves RAP but he is defending the twerps who hate it.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by chic2pimp(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2009
Genuflect:

I ain't defending no one. All I'm saying is that they've got a point.

~Sauron~:

He is confused about many things.
Chic2chimp does not even know his sex. He doesn't know which footie club to support.
Now he loves RAP but he is defending the twerps who hate it.
Nah you know tongue Make u no take anger kill ya self sha cool
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

Nah you know tongue Make u no take anger kill ya self sha cool

Anger ke?
I am a fan of rap and i'm loving it. wink

FULL CYPHA 2009

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hVWfQfgTOM&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

I think BET awards CYPHA this year was better than the last one.
KRS-1 dropped some science and it's good to know he's still got it.
They shoulda invited Canibus too though.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Genuflect(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2009
@Sauron Lmaoooooo. I wan laff die. Lol
@chic2pimp Who cares? If their point is strong enough to convert you, then please stop being bipolar. Indecisive people irritate me
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by chic2pimp(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2009
Genuflect:

@chic2pimp Who cares? If their point is strong enough to convert you, then please stop being bipolar. Indecisive people irritate me
Whether dem irritate you or not nah your wahala be dat.

Also their point being strong enough to convert me is not the issue @ hand. Sentiments aside,while I might agree with every word they say, I have to admit that they've got a point or two for that matter.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

Whether dem irritate you or not nah your wahala be dat.

Also their point being strong enough to convert me is not the issue @ hand. Sentiments aside,while I might agree with every word they say, I have to admit that they've got a point or two for that matter.

U are indeed BIPOLAR. grin grin grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Genuflect(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2009
@chic2pimp Dude, you are either a malfunctioning automated system or let's just say BIPOLAR. Lol
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by chic2pimp(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

U are indeed BIPOLAR. grin grin grin grin

Genuflect:

@chic2pimp Dude, you are either a malfunctioning automated system or let's just say BIPOLAR. Lol
Okay grin cheesy. I f ya say so however,

Do you lot want to deny the fact that Hip Hop Lyrics & Videos are:-

1) Degrading Towards Women

2) Homophobic

3) Preaches & Encourages Violence.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Genuflect(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
So?
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

Okay grin cheesy. I f ya say so however,

Do you lot want to deny the fact that Hip Hop Lyrics & Videos are:-

1) Degrading Towards Women

2) Homophobic

3) Preaches & Encourages Violence.

It is subjective.
Hip-Hop gives the freedom for it's artistes to express themselves explicitly. Nothing wrong in that.
What is to say Mariah Carey, Swift Taylor and Elton John don't use swear words in their closets?
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by chic2pimp(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2009
Genuflect:

So?
So what? undecided

~Sauron~:

It is subjective.
Hip-Hop gives the freedom for it's artistes to express themselves explicitly. Nothing wrong in that.
What is to say Mariah Carey, Swift Taylor and Elton John don't use swear words in their closets?
There is nothing subjective here. The proof is in the pudding

'Nothing Wrong In That'. Absolutely not. It is called freedom of speech and expression cool.

Btw, what the likes of Elton John et al do behind closed doors is no one's business.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

So what? undecided
There is nothing subjective here. The proof is in the pudding

'Nothing Wrong In That'. Absolutely not. It is called freedom of speech and expression cool.

Btw, what the likes of Elton John et al do behind closed doors is no one's business.

What Eminem says on his own records is not anyone's business as well.
It's called freedom of speech. If you don't like it. . . . . .stick to your stanky leg music.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by chic2pimp(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

What Eminem says on his own records is not anyone's business as well.
It's called freedom of speech. If you don't like it. . . . . .stick to your stanky leg music.
'Stanky Leg' ROFL cheesy grin

Nah mate, what Eminem,Tupac,Biggie et al say is our business cuz it's out their in the public wink cool.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

'Stanky Leg' ROFL cheesy grin

Nah mate, what Eminem,Tupac,Biggie et al say is our business cuz it's out their in the public wink cool.

How so?
All their albums, singles are stamped with Parental Advisory(explicit lyrics).
You were warned before purchasing their records.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2009
I love Em but I must say he only beefs women, pop stars and sub par rappers. Ja Rule served him up nicely. All that aside, Em is a lyrical beast, just can't wait to hear him on a Primo beat,
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2009
AfroCynic:

I love Em but I must say he only beefs women, pop stars and sub par rappers. Ja Rule served him up nicely. All that aside, Em is a lyrical beast, just can't wait to hear him on a Primo beat,

Ja served who?
Eminem and his mates ended Ja's career while bringing down other cats in MURDER INC(Ashanti, LLoyd, Irv Gotti and other reprobates in there).
Go and listen to "Bump Heads" and come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

How To Send Free Sms / Text Messages On Mtn Network (must See Trick) / Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) / Burna Boy – Outside (album Download) & Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.