Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem (10557 Views)

CALM DOWN: Mad collaboration between Busta Rhyme and Eminem / Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole / Between Alan Shearer and Eminem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by slimshay(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2009
Alrite on the moniker i'll bite, slimshay, the name is as it should be, refer we all die one day, grin after this i'm off tho.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2009
How did it get to this?
It seems i just walked into a land-fill. . . . . .All i see is garbage everywhere.
I will come back until y'all start making sense here.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2009
ritchboy

Did I mention condom?? You shoulda been used for a facial . . .

Whoever released you from that styl has done you a world of injustice . . . if you need to sue, holla me, I'll do it pro bono . . .

With all the semen you have in your mouth from Eminem, you don't know the song I've been talking about?? It's "Underground" you dim witted ewe . . .  grin grin

What have I been arguing with?? A Masai guinea pig?? If ya brains were dynamite, you still wouldn't have enough to blow ya nose . . .  grin grin

Now run to google and conduct ya search . . .
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2009
ritchboy:

Bamsyle
u should be used to campaign against bad condoms. The picket signs should read "bad condoms + rotten semen = bamsyle". Every government on earth would ban pre-marital sex altogether if your story goes public.

Eminem can spit whatever he likes, i dont know what song your talking about but unless the point of the song was not to say "balee", your example is a reflection of your intellectual deficiency. I do NOT doubt MC's have poetic license. . . Let me explain it for the last time. papoose shouldnt have started a word with an E where the theme of the song required an X, its not a matter of pronunciation, its a matter of SPELLING.

If u still dont get it, then u should press charges against that condom company instead of directing your frustration at me.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

U should be banned for spewing that sentence. tongue
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
Another lunatic makes a grand entry . . . grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2009
slimshay:

Alrite on the moniker i'll bite, slimshay, the name is as it should be, refer we all die one day, grin after this i'm off tho.

shocked shocked

How does that moniker have anything to do with death??

Are you a Zulu warrior??  grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ Bamsyle,

It seems you are PMSing the way you keep ranting like a rabid female dog who just delivered 13 puppies.

From Eldee to Ritchie to Ibime and to everything in sight. Are you suffering a mid-life crisis?
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2009
@Sauron

This lobotomized ape can't hold the heat anymore . . . he had to call my name . . . grin grin grin

Y'all are intellectually challenged . . . so put ya head in it . . . and let the games continue . . .

In a world of hard disks, y'all use 1S-2D floppy for brains.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by kaypumpin2(m): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
Saw this late and i can't watch the video again 'cos it's been removed.Any other link i can watch/listen to it?I need to know what part of the divide to join grin

Seriously dudes,can we cut the vituperations and vitriol?Y'all cut the picture of someone who go dey exchange yabis with hin woman tongue
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by ritchboy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2009
Bamsyle
read ur last post again. . . You made as much sense as a parrot being raped by a pitbull.
so because i didnt know what song eminem said a SINGLE WORD(balee), i'm dim witted? That kinda reasoning is only reserved for a dimwits dimwit.

now i've entertained ur unrivalled idiocy long enough. Should i put u out of ur misery by uploading a picture of my feet so u can kiss them on ur screen and 'cum-in-peace'?
Savage gay.got
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2009
Bamsyle:

@Sauron

This lobotomized ape can't hold the heat anymore . . . he had to call my name . . .  grin grin grin

Your name is not worth an aluminium spoon in the Hutu parts of Rwanda.

Y'all are intellectually challenged . . . so put ya head in it . . . and let the games continue . . .
In a world of hard disks, y'all use 1S-2D floppy for brains.

I am sorry for your bleak future. U have little or no nous and yet you argue as if you know it all.
When music is the subject, sit back and watch sound minds discuss.
Your don't deserve to pollute my senses with your watery opinion on the weather let alone your opinion on important things like RAP music.

kay_pumpin:

Saw this late and i can't watch the video again 'cos it's been removed.Any other link i can watch/listen to it?I need to know what part of the divide to join grin

BET removed it because 20,000 NL members complained the video is driving some retards nutz.

Seriously dudes,can we cut the vituperations and vitriol?Y'all cut the picture of someone who go dey exchange yabis with hin woman tongue

They have been at it since last night and the peops in the video are counting their Benjamins.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Genuflect(m): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2009
Lmao. Ritchie, you no go kill person o. Lmaooooo. Parrot raped by a pitbull. LWKMD
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
Genuflect:

Lmao. Ritchie, you no go kill person o. Lmaooooo. Parrot raped by a pitbull. LWKMD

Ritchie don kolo finally.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by mukina2: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2009
angry
Thread locked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Wande Coal: "Been Long You Saw Me" / Terry G's Album - Ginjah your Swaggah Season 1 Is Out!!!!!! / Mercy Johnson Singing Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.