Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem (10559 Views)

CALM DOWN: Mad collaboration between Busta Rhyme and Eminem / Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole / Between Alan Shearer and Eminem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2009
@Sauron
Afrocynic is a battle rap champ
She's murked half the people you know on the battle rap threads one time or the other.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2009
@AfroCynic

Your name deserves to be embedded in gold when Rap is the issue . . .

Watching you school deluded pundits on Hip Hop was sheer bliss . . .

You just echoed what real dudes in here have been telling 'em for eons . . .

Just look on and laugh away their ignorance . . . some thangs ain't worth it . . . I'll rather listen to a goat bleat than listen to someone who gets wet between the legs when Eminem spits crap . . . someone who believes Em's the illest thing to ever happen to Hip Hop . . . or folks who say Jay had more 'personal' hits than Nas in the "King of Nu York" ish . . .

BTW, Black Thought also topped the list for me on the freestyle schizto . . .

And did you see KRS-One?? That's what's called F-R-E-E-S-T-Y-L-E (off the top of the head) . . . it ain't what jabbers like Eminem bring to the table, tryin' to pull wool over the eyes watching him . . .

Spot on . . . you's the real thang.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by MrCrackles(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2009
eldee:

@Sauron
Afrocynic is a battle rap champ
She's murked half the people you know on the battle rap threads one time or the other.
Really shocked grin
Where was i
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2009
@Bamsyle

If you're going to talk bout my opinions then quote me and let's talk about this like responsible adults do.
For Bleep's sake don't you know what the word 'personal' means??
Ja kept dissing Em, but it only went PERSONAL when he mentioned his daughter. . Nas only replied to 50 because he went personal by dissing Kelis.

She said Ja was better in the Aftermath V Murder Inc beef . . . and I said, just because you had one personal line doesn't mean you won the beef.
My reference?? Jay-Z V QB. . . Jay-Z went personal by bringing out ballerina costumes and talking bout condoms and babyseats in one line.
You diss my lips, I forget it in five minutes, you talk about leaving condoms on my babyseat, it's stings forever.

Now who took things personal?? Jay-Z . . . but who won the beef??
I always tell people, always take time to read previous posts, it helps . . . that's the main reason why all court cases are kept on record.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Genuflect(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2009
@eldee Real talk
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2009
eldee:

I always tell people, always take time to read previous posts, it helps . . . that's the main reason why all court cases are kept on record.

Goats suffering from the Madras Eye can NEVER read previous posts properly. . . . .
How can anyone compare Black Thought's verse to Eminem's verse??
The only thang BT kept REAL with was his FLOW. . .His delivery was way too laid-back compared to Shady who was spitting 90 words per minute.

Eminem

Like a dope fiend opening up a bottle of dopamine
You're just hoping it don't give rope for your throat to choke anything
Oh and just think how dope he could be if he smoked anything
Oh there goes the bell, the sound of the opening. . . . DING!!!!!
I hit you as hard as barbituates
In the ribs with a switch and stitch you at the same time before you can flinch to it
My d'ick is so big, If I add another inch to it
You would swear when I raped you, that you was actually into it
I'm not a baller, but you can bet your fucking bottom dollar
That I can remember when I wasn't with a dollar bill in my wallet
Now watch me kill a Koala while I maul a chihuahua
Bum a pill off Paula, Like let me holla at you momma
It's like I'm off the Bam-bah when I bring the  drama
Used to bomb ya like Saddam but now that I'm a little calmer
I'm a fucking cross between Osama, Dahmer, Obama and Dalai Lama
So Miley I'm a night in shining armour
Mail a gift to Taylor Swift’s trailer, a picture of my Instruments
with a note saying: "Bitch, I can’t wait to nail ya
Drug paraphernalia, beware the werewolf will kill ya
thats him in a sheep's clothing, he just shaved his hair off, Cecilia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BLACK THOUGHT

Rising up outta the flames like a Pheonix
Straining to carry the weight of my brain like a genius
Knowing I'm sowing seeds, let's see who's thumb is the greenest
If I said it I mean it, and did it because I need it
Eat, sleep it and beat it, Write it down and then read it
Asphalt to the cement, your trash talk is deleted
Blast off, I lay em out like a tempur-pedic
Black Thought, I told you I'm a winner eventually this
Unsung, Underrated, Underappreciated
The one, them under-acheivers had under-estimated
Finally graduated from something that's so hated
To one of the most sacred, Nobody gonna take it, face it
I keep doing it well
Doing it sans assistance, it's do it yourself
Doing it below the radar, We doing it stealth
Doing it again for Illadelph, and who else
You see I'm on the job, see my eyes focused where the prize be
I'm like Martin luther king, you like Rodney
The difference is, I give it everything inside me
Dear Diary, my fans still swear by me
Even though I'm late night now, Like "here's Johnny"
Swimming with them great whites now, that's how to find me
Funny how it break right down, but never mind me
I'm forever grimey
Guess it's just philly signin. . . . . .
Roc rolla, Bi Polar like Phylis Hyman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where's Ibime, Kaydee and Malthuss to come and grade this ish?
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2009
eldee:

@Bamsyle

If you're going to talk bout my opinions then quote me and let's talk about this like responsible adults do.
For mess's sake don't you know what the word 'personal' means??
Ja kept dissing Em, but it only went PERSONAL when he mentioned his daughter. . Nas only replied to 50 because he went personal by dissing Kelis.

Quote you??

You know ya problem El?? You always start off your debates brilliantly . . . but at a point, you veer off tangent and begin to beat about the bush . . . where am I even gonna start quoting you from?? The point you're tryna make is ambiguous . . . I was just happy watching a lady take you and that tramp to the cleaners . . .

She said Ja was better in the Aftermath V Murder Inc beef . . . and I said, just because you had one personal line doesn't mean you won the beef.
My reference?? Jay-Z V QB. . . Jay-Z went personal by bringing out ballerina costumes and talking bout condoms and babyseats in one line.
You diss my lips, I forget it in five minutes, you talk about leaving condoms on my babyseat, it's stings forever. Now who took things personal?? Jay-Z . . . but who won the beef??

I ain't sure you can write an objective test properly . . . the answer is either A, B, C . . . or D . . . stick to an answer dude and stop talkin' from both sides of ya mouth . . . you're saying Nas won the beef . . . at the same time, Hov had more ish on Nas . . . even in Brooklyn, a lotta dudes would smack you in the mouth for saying that . . . some folks would tell ya that Hov's a better rapper than B.I.G, does that make it a fact?? I always tell folks, add "IMO" to some stuff you say . . . ya ish on who struck more 'personally' is ya opinion El, not a fact.

Of course some things are way beyond opinion . . . for example, only an idiot born with a manliness in his brain would say that Eminem spat anything of substance in that cypha . . . yes I agree it's a cypha . . . but that's not ya ticket to talk trash . . . if we must get real and compare, Em did not come close to Black Thought . . . read up the lyrics just posted by the tramp and tell me what Eminem was saying there?? In both delivery and lyrics, Black Thought (a relatively underground MC) murked Eminem . . . and that's official.

I read ya previous posts . . . and sorry - they made no sense . . . I already explained why . . .

And, talking about courts, have you ever attended a court session before?? You can't argue there the way you're arguing here . . .

Imagine that you're either Nas' or Hov's lawyer and you're arguing this way?? You either argue ma brief properly or bugger off . . . that's why the Bleep I hired you!
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by dawhizkid1(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2009
@bamsyle. Sumtimes when i read ur posts, xpecially those related to eminem, i think u just like arguing or u r a plain hater or u knw nada about rap music. How can u say Em's verse lacks substance? or blackthought's verse is better? 'rising up frm the flame LIKE a phoenix/carrying the weight of my brain around LIKE a genius/ i'm LIKE martin l. King u LIKE rodney/bi polar LIKE phylis hyman/. i know ofoka can script dis. how can u compare those above lyrics to em lyrics. IMO blackthought didnt cum close to em on any level.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2009
@da-whizkid

I remember we've talked about this before . . . I'll say it again - I don't hate on Eminem . . . he's one of ma fave rappers . . . it's only when Stans begin to hype him that I come across as hatin' on him . . .

To corroborate what I'm saying, I'm a fan of Nas . . . I've slugged it out with folks who tried to deride him . . . but in some thread where someone was saying he's bigger than either Biggie or Pac, I said no . . . what did the dude say?? I'm a Nas hater . . . smiley

One thing I want you to understand is this - when you look past sentiments and place things in a proper perspective, whatever haze before your eyes will clear off . . . that I dig Eminem does not mean he's 100% ok . . . he's good with wordplay and rhyming words together (even when they don't make sense) . . . but Stans prefer sonics to lyrics . . .

Eminem only says shocking things - c'est fini . . . he's got a truckload of misogynist, disgusting and homophobic themes . . . someone who'll tell us how he raped his mom or defiled his daughter or how big his manliness is?? Shock value, wordplay/rhymes (most times meaningless) are NOT my definition of a GREAT MC.

Look beyond all the noise and rhymes . . . 99% of the time, what is Eminem saying?? undecided
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by slimshay(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2009
Bamysle FFS, its a cypha. I already read where u said we shldnt school u in what it is. Its a cypha, topicals dont mean shit!!!

Bamsyle:

I ain't sure you can write an objective test properly . . . the answer is either A, B, C . . . or D . . . stick to an answer dude and stop talkin' from both sides of ya mouth . . . you're saying Nas won the beef . . . at the same time, Hov had more ish on Nas . . . even in Brooklyn, a lotta dudes would smack you in the mouth for saying that . . . some folks would tell ya that Hov's a better rapper than B.I.G, does that make it a fact?? I always tell folks, add "IMO" to some stuff you say . . . ya ish on who struck more 'personally' is ya opinion El, not a fact.
Of course some things are way beyond opinion . . . for example, only an idiot born with a manliness in his brain would say that Eminem spat anything of substance in that cypha . . . yes I agree it's a cypha . . . but that's not ya ticket to talk trash . . . if we must get real and compare, Em did not come close to Black Thought . . . read up the lyrics just posted by the tramp and tell me what Eminem was saying there?? In both delivery and lyrics, Black Thought (a relatively underground MC) murked Eminem . . . and that's official.

You are not even taking your own advice.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2009
Sauron, how can you want that line explained? Are you serious, that is simple but powerful, you know who Martin Luther was right? You also know who Rodney king is? You know they have the same last name yet they had such disparate impact on the black community, come on think fella!

I am starting to think you jock Eminem so much because dude is white,
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by ritchboy(m): 12:41am On Nov 04, 2009
I've said it before and i'll say it again. Eminem is the ONLY MC in the history of rap capable of kickin a 4 or 5 syllable rhyme over 8 or more bars and still stay on the same subject. . . Other rappers just arent smart enough to do it.
Anyone who says Em just has a dope flow/delivery and plays down his lyrical genius should be quarantined in another solar system cheesy
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 12:46am On Nov 04, 2009
@Bamstyle, where have you been since, I have been tryna kick knowledge to these Eminem stans on my own. Imagine the cheek of Sauron, posting that nonsense that Em spat and comparing it to BT, sure BT's delivery was not as pretty as Em but dude made sense, he was rapping like a grown up. Em subject matter never grew up, cypher or no cypher.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 1:29am On Nov 04, 2009
AfroCynic:

Sauron, how can you want that line explained? Are you serious, that is simple but powerful, you know who Martin Luther was right? You also know who Rodney king is? You know they have the same last name yet they had such disparate impact on the black community, come on think fella!

Some fellas were born arse first . . . and ever since then, they been thinking through their arseholes . . . how can they ever have cognitive skills??

AfroCynic:

@Bamstyle, where have you been since, I have been tryna kick knowledge to these Eminem stans on my own. Imagine the cheek of Sauron, posting that nonsense that Em spat and comparing it to BT, sure BT's delivery was not as pretty as Em but dude made sense, he was rapping like a grown up. Em subject matter never grew up, cypher or no cypher.

I doff ma hat for you mami . . .

Abeg preach it oooo . . . what shall one not see on NL?? How can all that sun-baked heap of cow dung Eminem spat be compared to the words on marble from Black Thought?? I'm even very ok with Thought's delivery . . . ask any serious Hip Hop fan, they'll confirm that Thought never fails to deliver (especially when live performance is the issue) . . .

They keep saying cypha . . . and I agree you're allowed to spit anything when it's a cypha . . . but that ain't no excuse to come with chaff when others came with gold and silver . . . that's the difference between an MC and a rapper anyway . . .  grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 2:06am On Nov 04, 2009
ritchboy:

I've said it before and i'll say it again. Eminem is the ONLY MC in the history of rap capable of kickin a 4 or 5 syllable rhyme over 8 or more bars and still stay on the same subject. . . Other rappers just arent smart enough to do it.
Anyone who says Em just has a dope flow/delivery and plays down his lyrical genius should be quarantined in another solar system cheesy

Ma guy. . . . . .Skillz recognise skillz.
Eminem's lyrical prowess has eclipsed his peers and you dunno where his bars start or where they stop.
I agree with you 100% that the other rappers ain't smart enough.

AfroCynic:

Who was asking for an explanation? I highlighted that because it is the weakest piece of hokum anyone spewed in the whole cypher.
NL cats on the rap battle section coulda done better than that. Who doesn't know Rodney King?

Nah. . . . . . .I like Eminem because he does something different. . . . .U are obviously a fan of Lil Wayne so i won't delve deep into lyricism.
For peops like you, it's about rappers talking about bitches, henessey and their whips.
For me, it's the rhyme structure, metaphors and the complex rhyme patterns. . . . .CYPHA shouldn't make sense. They are NOT pre-written verses.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by chic2pimp(m): 2:19am On Nov 04, 2009
ritchboy:

Good for you. Now clap for ya self undecided.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Genuflect(m): 3:31am On Nov 04, 2009
You guys, for God's sake. You know you are allowed to spit anything in a cypher but yet you still choose to pick on whatever Eminem spits about. Please there is no way that can be justified. If you prefer Black Thought's verse, that is no excuse to undermine Em's flows. That is him. You either like him or you don't and please y'all should stop knocking each other for prefering one rapper to the other. It's called opinions
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by punchlinee: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2009
Genuflect:

You guys, for God's sake. You know you are allowed to spit anything in a cypher but yet you still choose to pick on whatever Eminem spits about. Please there is no way that can be justified. If you prefer Black Thought's verse, that is no excuse to undermine Em's flows. That is him. You either like him or you don't and please y'all should stop knocking each other for prefering one rapper to the other. It's called opinions

most of u guys here dont know jack shit about hiphop, enimen was the wackest .considering his level
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by punchlinee: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2009
AfroCynic:

afrocynic
obviously this sauron guy is the only eminem stan here, he knows close to nothing about hiphop .
how could he rate em high on this one?jeeez
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Genuflect(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2009
@punchline You guys are more anti-Eminem than pro-Whoever. And don't tell me I don't know shit about Hip Hop, I prefered Em's flows, bite me!
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Genuflect(m): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2009
@punchline You guys are more anti-Eminem than pro-Whoever. And don't tell me I don't know shit about Hip Hop, I prefered Em's flows, bite me!
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2009
punchlinee:

afrocynic
obviously this sauron guy is the only eminem stan here, he knows close to nothing about hiphop .
how could he rate em high on this one?jeeez

Ofoka, shut your stinking mouth.
What do you know about hip-hop? Obokun Ajakaye lyrics of yours? grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by slimshay(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sauron se you guys dont want any new members in NL ni? Everytime someone's posts shows less than 20 he must be masquerading. I was told d same thing when i joined grin.

Whatever the case, i dont think i can begin to argue with any idea dat postulates that Ja won the battle with Em shocked shocked.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by punchlinee: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

this sauron guy must be running mental. i wonder how u will know hiphop if you are this confused about new members of nairaland
Genuflect:

hey genuflect i am not anti eminem, i just expected more from a potential best rapper of all time , was eminem was slim shady he had sicker bars than this, spitting like twista in a cypha the whole world is watching is a big disspointment, thats my 2 cents. only afrocynic seems to get the whole gist about real hiphop here. the sauron guy must have been listening to mc hammer and lil weezy.

slimshay:

Sauron se you guys dont want any new members in NL ni? Everytime someone's posts shows less than 20 he must be masquerading. I was told d same thing when i joined grin.

slimshay sauron's level of illiteracy amuses me
why must he think that of new members. is this how they welcome new members here?
are the mods doing anything about this kind of human being?
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Genuflect(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2009
@punchline I don't understand how you would say Em was wack on this cypher. If you listen to his recent freestyles, you would agree that Slim Shady hasn't gone anywhere. Just wait till Relapse 2 drops. By the way, welcome to Nairaland
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Ibime(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2009
ritchboy:

This is a true test of talent and creativity. . . . thats what I keep telling nuccas on the rap battle thread. . . I always felt like to be a good emcee, you have to be able to keep the same syllabic flow for eons without veering off-topic.

Not only Em can do this though. . .here's a list of rappers that can. . . .

Kool G Rap
Canibus
Saigon
Crooked I
Joe Budden
Jedi Mind Tricks
Ibime  cool
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by slimshay(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ Ibime, monosyllabic is duh, 2 syllables ok, 3 syllables you try, Em does multi syllabic rhymes. Note, multi syllabic rhymes. Not every rapper can do that, especially where you have to still be on topic.

@Punchlinee, welcome. But really you dont want war with Sauron here oh. I bet u after 2 posts back and forth you will be lost. As in you wont remember what you are arguing about sef grin.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Genuflect(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2009
@slimshay Lol. Punchline just take it easy o. Btw, Eminem is my fave rapper mainly because of the way he wields those multies. Although I think Rakim and Pun were crazy at it too
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2009
Ibime:

This is a true test of talent and creativity. . . . thats what I keep telling nuccas on the rap battle thread. . . I always felt like to be a good emcee, you have to be able to keep the same syllabic flow for eons without veering off-topic.
Not only Em can do this though. . .here's a list of rappers that can. . . .
Canibus
Ibime  cool

This is the reason Eminem n Canibus will always be ma top 2 rappers in this new era(Post Golden Age).
For these 2 cats, it's no longer multi-syllables but complex multi-syllables giving you headaches cos you dunno when each bar starts and stops.

On the Westwood freestyle, Eminem spewed:

Me and Westwood blastin off
Jackin off in a pair of acid wash bumpin Asher Roth
Cruising drastic till I damn near crash the car
Tryna smash a moth on the dash
Hit the over[i]pass went off[/i]

Over the bridge into oncoming traffic cause
A massive 42 car pile up not a scratch at all
Hoped up holdin an action saw
Jason mask is off but my face is plastered in ta[i]basco sauce[/i]
Spittin flames kickin fire out your ass
You little bitch you can pass it on or battery acid dog

You dont wanna get my ass ticked off
I'm harder then playin basketball
while im goin through crack withdraw[/i]al
D'ick so big its like elastic I tie it in a knot
and it looks like mr. fan[i]tastic crossed

the paths of plastic man with a drastic force
Put my Penis on classic sports
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

punchlinee:

this sauron guy must be running mental. i wonder how u will know hiphop if you are this confused about new members of nairaland

Keep deceiving yourself.
I can tell your single-digit IQ from a million retards.

only afrocynic seems to get the whole gist about real hiphop here. the sauron guy must have been listening to mc hammer and lil weezy.

I have seen more intelligent Silverbacks at Yankari Game Reserve.

slimshay sauron's level of illiteracy amuses me
why must he think that of new members. is this how they welcome new members here?
are the mods doing anything about this kind of human being?

Ofokasibe!!
Why were you banned?  Porn pictures again? grin grin grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by otukasibe: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
sauron he be like say they wan swear for u abi, na u me dey call punchline abi?
, God go punish you , come out now u nairaland bastid. come out and face me .
bloody bastid. the real ofoka is here now, if they born u well come out and face me ,. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by bibiking1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2009
grin cheesy grin

Just came in here and i think you guys ot the ish men!, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,cool!!!
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by ritchboy(m): 12:55am On Nov 05, 2009
Ibime,
none of those MC's can get to 8 bars. . . Em does 12 with consummate ease. i.e on renegade from 'whose the king of these rude ludicrous lucrative lyrics' all the way to 'too bad u couldnt do good at marriage'. Thats 12 BARS, 5 SYLLABLES! Other rappers would go into cardiac arrest if they even attempted! cheesy
Notice i didnt even include the 'shoe fits i wear it, truth grin and bear it' part cos its arguably not on the same subject? That would have made it 14 bars. . . Almost the length of a 'standard' verse(16) with 5 syllables. Eminem is a GENIUS! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Wande Coal: "Been Long You Saw Me" / Terry G's Album - Ginjah your Swaggah Season 1 Is Out!!!!!! / Mercy Johnson Singing Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.