Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem (10553 Views)

CALM DOWN: Mad collaboration between Busta Rhyme and Eminem / Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole / Between Alan Shearer and Eminem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Genuflect(m): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2009
Ja served Em up nicely? Is this the comedy section or something?
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by FBS: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2009
Rap is violent bla bla bla. . .are you saying Hardcore rock ain't? undecided
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2009
Oh, sh*t . . .

Blackthought killed this . . . awesome flow/voice . . .

". . . unsung, underrated, under-appreciated . . ."

You are bruv, truly you are . . .

Eminem came with it too . . . good flows . . . but trust him to rely on shock value as usual . . . and oh, that sh*t 'bout the size of ya flagpole??  shocked Holy Molly . . . stop embarrassin' yaself bruv!!! Maybe we should ask Mariah . . .  grin grin

Mos Def was def'ly cool . . .

BTW, Eminem looked like a bleeping Mungo Park . . . placed between a black Moses and a black Elijah . . .  grin  grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2009
Nah . . . you can't use that 'shock value' excuse here, it's a cypher to start with.
It's each emcee getting about two seconds to spit their illest . . . Eminem, the plonker he is probably freestyled.

You're prolly not used to this but in cyphers u're allowed to spit whatever you find comfortable . . .
Em's a lyrical god . . . no one can deny that, he came harder than we've seen him do in years.

He threatened to hit a rapper, sedate him and stitch him back before he has enough time to flinch.
In other words, Em's faster than the nervous system.

Blackthought's bars . . .'I'm like Martin Luther King you like Rodney' . . .erm okay 'I'm like Obama you like Osama' cheesy

''unsung, underrated, under-appreciated. . .'' is he Darey Art Alade in disguise grin
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2009
Sharap . . .

Who doesn't know bout cyphers?? No need to write me a homily here . . .

When did you start taking life so serious?? How come you missed the tongue-in-cheek[i]iness[/i] of that post??  tongue
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2009
Bamsyle:

Sharap . . .

Who doesn't know bout cyphers?? No need to write me a homiletic here . . .

When did you start taking life so serious?? How did you miss the tongue-in-cheek[i]iness[/i] of that post?? tongue
Oh shit you're spoiling this . . . I dissed two Blackthought lines to get all the 'underground representaz' riled up grin grin
It coulda been fun but you had to just reply and spoil the whole thing angry
This woulda been enough fun to last the whole weekend cheesy
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
eldee:

Oh shit you're spoiling this . . . I dissed two Blackthought lines to get all the 'underground representaz' riled up grin grin
It coulda been fun but you had to just reply and spoil the whole thing angry
This woulda been enough fun to last the whole weekend cheesy

You're crazy . . .

Just 2 lines?? That can't be fun enough . . .

I'm waiting for a 'Bis representa to tell me what the Bleep Canibus meant with all these lines:

Yo I'ma let the world know the truth! . . . Like who cares, really?? undecided

You don't want me to shine . . . Nah bruv, you're ya own worst enemy . . . grin grin

Well let me tell you something, you might got more cash than me . . . Straight-up admission from a broke brutha??
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Ibime(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2009
Eminem has started getting his mojo back. . . . I saw this yesterday. . . this is not a freestyle. . . the only person freestyling there was KRS ONE. . . .
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2009
Ibime:

Eminem has started getting his mojo back. . . . I saw this yesterday. . . this is not a freestyle. . . the only person freestyling there was KRS ONE. . . .

He never lost his mojo. . . . .
In the rap game, it's either you have what it takes or not.
Eminem is the sickest out there bar none.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by ofokasibe: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
this is the wackest cypha i have seen so far , even the london cats giggs et al spat berra than this, only a fool like sauron would say enimem is tight here , this cypha is so wack! :-x
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2009
ofokasibe:

this is the wackest cypha i have seen so far , even the london cats giggs et al spat berra than this, only a fool like sauron would say enimem is tight here , this cypha is so wack! :-x

Ofoka, shut up your mouth.
Because you have below average intelligence does not mean you should start shooting your mouth off like a lunatic.
Pay attention and learn.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by cherisa: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2009
@sauron
why are u always insulting everybody?
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 2:08am On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ja served who?
Eminem and his mates ended Ja's career while bringing down other cats in MURDER INC(Ashanti, LLoyd, Irv Gotti and other reprobates in there).
Go and listen to "Bump Heads" and come back.

Lol, Ja was never gonna be around for long, look at 50, the supposed victor in that battle, isn't dude on the decline? the best lines of the entire battle was spat by Ja. 'You say you mom's a crack head and Kim's a known slut, so what's Hailey gonna be when she grows up' Mehn, Ja killed Em in that battle. I don't care. I am not saying for one minute Ja is a better rapper than Em, hell no. But for that battle, Ja went it.

Peace!
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 2:12am On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

He never lost his mojo. . . . .
In the rap game, it's either you have what it takes or not.
Eminem is the sickest out there bar none.

Lol, Em is the sickest out of where? I love the guy's skills but the only album I can listen to now is the SSLP, all the other ones, hell no! Dude make horror music, the kinda shyt you listen to and wanna throw up, I listened to his latest joint once, dude is talking about getting raped by his dad and all sorts of sick things.

His production sucks, the silly accent he had on his last joint sucks but as usual, his rhyme scheme, flows and metaphors were off the chain, shame he has no replay value though. When it comes to flow, seriously Em is a monster, I could listen to him freestyle for days but as for his record, hell nah!

1 Like

Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Genuflect(m): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2009
@Afrocynic I don't care about what you think about Em. But you think that Ja's line was the maddest in that battle? And Ja also killed Em in that battle? Lmaoooooo
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

Lol, Ja was never gonna be around for long, look at 50, the supposed victor in that battle, isn't dude on the decline? the best lines of the entire battle was spat by Ja. 'You say you mom's a crack head and Kim's a known slut, so what's Hailey gonna be when she grows up 'Mehn, Ja killed Em in that battle. I don't care. I am not saying for one minute Ja is a better rapper than Em, hell no. But for that battle, Ja went it.

Peace!

Great line but how can a single Ja's line win a battle?
This verse won it for Eminem. . . .

Everybody's in a rush try to get the throne
I just get on the track and try to set the tone
I ain't tryna use nobody as a steppin stone
But don't compare me . . .I'm better off jus' left alone
And I ain't even tryna go there wit record sales
I'm just tryna keep it humble and respect myself
Say what up, keep steppin, and just rep D-12
Keep my nose clean, stay away from weapons, jail
And living reckless . . But if you go check my belt
You may see something else I used to protect myself
A vest, to stop a Rueger and deflect the shells
And send 'em back at you faster than they left the barrel
And I don't even carry guns no more, I don't got to
Got undercover cops that'll legally pop you

And I done seen a lot of people cross the line
But this motherfucker Ja musta lost his mind
That X, got him thinkin' he was DMX
Then he switched to 'Pac now he's tryna be him next
So which one are you? X, Luther, Pac or Michael
Juss keep singin' the same song, recycled
We'd all much rather get along and fight you
Me and Hailie danced to your songs we liked you
And you don't really wanna step inside no mic booth
C'mon now, you know the white boy'll bite you
I hurt your pride dawg and you know I don't like to
But I will if I have to, with syllable after syllable I just slap you
Killin' you fasta than you poppin' pill afta little pill of them tabs of that shit you on

But if you want it you got it you'd bump this shit too, if we ain't diss you on it
But if we lock horns we can charge harder than Busta
We bump heads wit any motherfucker that wants to
So whats the, deal where was all the tough talk?
When I walked up to you like, Ja what up dawg?
How come you didn't say you had a problem then?
When you was standin' there wit all your men, we coulda solved this then
I'ma grown man dawg come holla
All you did was slap hands, smile and swallow,
another one of them little X pills in front of me
And tell me 50 Cent was everything you wanna be come on

AfroCynic:

Lol, Em is the sickest out of where? I love the guy's skills but the only album I can listen to now is the SSLP, all the other ones, hell no! Dude make horror music, the kinda shyt you listen to  and wanna throw up, I listened to his latest joint once, dude is talking about getting raped by his dad and all sorts of sick things.

His music is not for the frail minds. Why not stick to Lil Wayne and the "Stanky Leg" schitzo?
Ya points slipped down the cliff when you mentioned you prefer SSLP to MMLP? Abomination.

His music wants to make you throw up? Why are you belabouring the obvious?
Isn't that the reason he is the sickest out there in the first place?

His production sucks, the silly accent he had on his last joint sucks but as usual, his rhyme scheme, flows and metaphors were off the chain, shame he has no replay value though. When it comes to flow, seriously Em is a monster, I could listen to him freestyle for days but as for his record, hell nah!

His production sucks? For the first time in the history of mankind, someone thinks Dr. Dre's production sucks.
No need to argue with you. U don't know what you are spewing.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2009
Genuflect:

@Afrocynic I don't care about what you think about Em. But you think that Ja's line was the maddest in that battle? And Ja also killed Em in that battle? Lmaoooooo

Yes, Ja killed him, I maintain and don't think you can infer from that that I do not know about hip hop. I sincerely believe that Em lost because Ja called him out on shyt he's really sensitive about. His daughter, the fact that he is a wannabe. So, that wins it for moi.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Great line but how can a single line win a battle?
This verse won it for Eminem. . . .

Everybody's in a rush try to get the throne
I just get on the track and try to set the tone
I ain't tryna use nobody as a steppin stone
But don't compare me . . .I'm better off jus' left alone
And I ain't even tryna go there wit record sales
I'm just tryna keep it humble and respect myself
Say what up, keep steppin, and just rep D-12
Keep my nose clean, stay away from weapons, jail
And livin wreckless
But if you go check my belt
You may see something else I used to protect myself
A vest, to stop a Rueger and deflect the shells
And send 'em back at you faster than they left the barrel
And I don't even carry guns no more, I don't got to
Got undercover cops that'll legally pop you
And I done seen a lot of people cross the line

But this motherfucker Ja musta lost his mind
That X, got him thinkin' he was DMX
Then he switched to 'Pac now he's tryna be him next
So which one are you? X, Luther, Pac or Michael
Juss keep singin' the same song, recycled
We'd all much rather get along and fight you
Me and Hailie danced to your songs we liked you
And you don't really wanna step inside no mic booth
C'mon now, you know the white boy'll bite you
I hurt your pride dawg and you know I don't like to
But I will if I have to, with syllable after syllable I just slap you
Killin' you fasta than you poppin' pill afta little pill of them tabs of that shit you on

But if you want it you got it you'd bump this shit too, if we ain't diss you on it
But if we lock horns we can charge harder than Busta
We bump heads wit any motherfucker that wants to
So whats the, deal where was all the tough talk?
When I walked up to you like, Ja what up dawg?
How come you didn't say you had a problem then?
When you was standin' there wit all your men, we coulda solved this then
I'ma grown man dawg come holla
All you did was slap hands, smile and swallow,
another one of them little X pills in front of me
And tell me 50 Cent was everything you wanna be come on

Lol at Em talking about swallowing pills, Em the vicodin addict, come on dawg! The second verse came hard but the rest of this is just a$$ cheeks.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

Lol at Em talking about swallowing pills, Em the vicodin addict, come on dawg! The second verse came hard but the rest of this is just a$$ cheeks.

But that verse won the battle for Eminem.
His career went higher, Ja Rule's career nose-dived.

Ja would wish to be Eminem today and that's a white boy dominating an art known to niggaz.
Shame on Ja and Irv Gotti.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

But that verse won the battle for Eminem.
His career went higher, Ja Rule's career nose-dived.

Ja would wish to be Eminem today and that's a white boy dominating an art known to niggaz.
Shame on Ja and Irv Gotti.

Ok, you think Em won, I think Ja won, let's agree to disagree, ok. Lol, Em sells the most, just like Elvis sold the most but know I would not put on Elvis if I wanted to hear real rock and roll, you dig?
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

Ok, you think Em won, I think Ja won, let's agree to disagree, ok. Lol, Em sells the most, just like Elvis sold the most but know I would not put on Elvis if I wanted to hear real rock and roll, you dig?

Even Ja Rule/MURDER INC admitted they lost the battle but i won't push the envelope any further.
Em sells the most cos he is one of the best out there. . . . . .No cracker with blue eyes should sell that much as a rapper by natural order.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

Come one . . . you can't win a battle with just one bar.
Jay-Z dropped the realest shit in the Hov V Nas battle, did he win??

That Hail Mary track did more than end Ja's career . . . it destroyed Murder Inc.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2009
eldee:

Come one . . . you can't win a battle with just one bar.
Jay-Z dropped the realest shit in the Hov V Nas battle, did he win??

That Hail Mary track did more than end Ja's career . . . it destroyed Murder Inc.

Muder Inc. were destroyed because they were truly wack. Jack's diss to Em was real, real cold. As far as Jay dropping the realest ish, that is a damn lie! I actually think Takeover is the better diss but Ether was realer,
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

Muder Inc. were destroyed because they were truly wack. Jack's diss to Em was real, real cold. As far as Jay dropping the realest ish, that is a damn lie! I actually think Takeover is the better diss but Ether was realer,

Takeover wasn't even a proper diss track. . . .Blueprint 2 shits on ETHER.
Go and listen to Blueprint 2. Cats just wanted Nas to win and he won.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Takeover wasn't even a proper diss track.
Go and listen to Blueprint 2. Cats just wanted Nas to win and he won.

Lol, no, Nas really won. Dude, the fact that you think Em was the best in this BET cypher shows me how you listen to Hip Hop, so, I'll just agree to disagree.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

Lol, no, Nas really won. Dude, the fact that you think Em was the best in this BET cypher shows me how you listen to Hip Hop, so, I'll just agree to disagree.

Nas won nowt. . . . . .Many things went against Jigga outside the diss tracks. . . .
First all, Jigga was boasting about sleeping with Nas' mistress and the fact that he was inciting Brooklyn to stand up for him in "Super Ugly".
Jigga's mom forced Jigga to apologise to the chic Jigga boasted he had slept with and women in general were disgusted about Jigga's kiss-n-tell moves

However, bar for bar, punches for punches. . . . .Blueprint 2 shits on ETHER.

Can't y'all, see that he's fake, the rap version of TD jakes
Prophesizing on your CDs and tapes
Won't break you a crumb of the little bit that he makes
And this is with whom you want to place your faith?
I put dollars on mine, ask Columbine
When the Twin Towers dropped, I was the first in line
Donating proceeds off every ticket sold
When I was out on the road, that's how you judge Hov, no?
Ain't I supposed to be absorbed myself?
Every time there's a tragedy, I'm the first one to help
They call me this misogynist, but they don't call me the dude
To take his dollars to give gifts at the projects
These dudes is all politics, depositing checks
they put in they pocket, all you get in return is a lot of lip
And y'all buy the shit, caught up in the hype
Cause the nigga wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he write
Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?
Is it "Black Girl Lost" or shorty owe you for ice?

I've been real all my life, they confuse it with conceit
Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat
But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me
When the grass is cut, the snakes will show
I gotta thank the little homie Nas for that though
Saving me the hassle of speaking to half of these assholes
And I'ma let karma catch up to Jaz-O, whoa
I'm back before you had a chance to miss me
My mama can't save you this time, niggas is history

Who you know flow vicious as me?
Yet so religiously, that's why they call me Hov
I get the spoils cause the victor is me (me, nigga)
You're an actor, you're not who you're depicted to be
The street dreamin, all y'all niggas living through me
I gave you life when niggas was forgetting you emcee
I'm a legend, you should take a picture with me
You should be happy to be in my presence, I should charge you a fee

I'm Big Dog, Glenn Rob, listen God you a flea
And the little homey Jungle is a garden to me
What's the problem B? You not as hard as me
Nigga hard as we, nigga R O C, nigga
That's why they follow me, they feel my pain and my agony, nigga
I won't rest till you on one knee
You want war then it's war's gonna be, nigga
Until you on one knee, you want war then it's war's gonna be, nigga
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

You said Ja had the best line with the Halie diss . . . even Em admitted that it was only good because it went personal from then
Jigga did the 'I came in your Bentley backseat, Skeeted in your Jeep, left condoms on your babyseat ' and the 'one good album in ten years' lines.
That's as real as real gets . . . even after the beef, Jay-Z's lines still hit deep.

Murder Inc artistes were on top of every chart . . . they had really good ish
Ashanti was what Beyonce is today . . . how cana group that had Ja, Ashanti and Rah Digga be crap??
Eminem murked the Inc . . .there's no question about that.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nas won nowt. . . . . .Many things went against Jigga outside the diss tracks. . . .
First all, Jigga was boasting about sleeping with Nas' mistress and the fact that he was inciting Brooklyn to stand up for him in "Super Ugly".
Jigga's mom forced Jigga to apologise to the chic Jigga boasted he had slept with and women in general were disgusted about Jigga's kiss-n-tell moves

However, bar for bar, punches for punches. . . . .Blueprint 2 shits on ETHER.

You have no sense of irony do you? The fact that Jay Z had to make a Blueprint 2 speaks volumes!
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by Sauron1: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

You have no sense of irony do you? The fact that Jay Z had to make a Blueprint 2 speaks volumes!

What volumes?

It was a back n forth diss tracks.

Takeover preceded Ether.
ETHER preceded Blueprint 2
Blueprint 2 preceded Last Nigga Alive(Nas' last huffin n puffin).

eldee:

Ashanti was what Beyonce is today . . . how can a group that had Ja, Ashanti and Rah Digga be crap??

I wonder. . . . . .Ja and Ashanti were ripping the industry back in the days until the MURDER INC vs AFTERMATH war.
Eminem destroyed Ja Rule, Benzino, The Source Magazine and MURDER INC.
Ever since then, their whole record label nose-dived.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2009
eldee:

You said Ja had the best line with the Halie diss . . . even Em admitted that it was only good because it went personal from then
Jigga did the 'I came in your Bentley backseat, Skeeted in your Jeep, left condoms on your babyseat ' and the 'one good album in ten years' lines.
That's as real as real gets . . . even after the beef, Jay-Z's lines still hit deep.

Ashanti was what Beyonce is today . . . how cana group that had Ja, Ashanti and Rah Digga be crap??

Lol, all you have to do is to listen to Jay Z's reaction when he heard 'Ether' dude was almost crying on Hot 97. Nas, told him his life story, (Jay Z is actually my favourite MC), Jay wanted us to believe he has been selling drugs since '88, Nas pulled his card,  And to further add veracity to what Nas' said, all Jay's ex-boys have since confirmed it.

As for Jay sleeping with Carmen, it's just more proof that he was obsessed with Nas!

Jah was a decent Mc but the shyt he was doing with Ashanti was straight up embarrassing.
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by eldee(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
AfroCynic:

What's real?? 'where you abused as a child, scared because they called you ugly'?? or 'I left condoms in your baby seat'??
Re: BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem by AfroCynic: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

What volumes?

It was a back n forth diss tracks.

Takeover preceded Ether.
ETHER preceded Blueprint 2
Blueprint 2 preceded Last Nigga Alive(Nas' last huffin n puffin).

I wonder. . . . . .Ja and Ashanti were ripping the industry back in the days until the MURDER INC vs AFTERMATH war.
Eminem destroyed Ja Rule, Benzino, The Source Magazine and MURDER INC.
Ever since then, their whole record label nose-dived.

Lol, so what denotes quality is how many records you sell, Vanilla Ice also sold millions or records, does that mean he was a hot MC? Come on, dude! Ja Rule was making 'Grease' video and singing RnB? They sucked.

You are right, Benzino got destroyed by Eminem, I really enjoyed that diss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Wande Coal: "Been Long You Saw Me" / Terry G's Album - Ginjah your Swaggah Season 1 Is Out!!!!!! / Download And Watch Video: Tekno - Diana (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.