Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Whats One Reason Why You Dont Regret Breaking Up With Your EX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats One Reason Why You Dont Regret Breaking Up With Your EX (810 Views)

One Reason You Shouldn't Masturbate / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / Shirtless Me, Just One Reason Why Girls No Go Fall (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats One Reason Why You Dont Regret Breaking Up With Your EX by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
The relationship had no future
Re: Whats One Reason Why You Dont Regret Breaking Up With Your EX by haywire07(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
I just realized she's short cheesy grin grin
Re: Whats One Reason Why You Dont Regret Breaking Up With Your EX by missjo(f): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: Whats One Reason Why You Dont Regret Breaking Up With Your EX by Justycxx(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
Kept a particular secret (although I knew) for long, I was amazed how she was able to keep that for long. To her it was a secret but to me it wasn't, I was just expecting her to open up but she never did until I confronted her. I never stopped loving her anyway but I understand that I can't stay with her
Re: Whats One Reason Why You Dont Regret Breaking Up With Your EX by Synzu(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
It's not nice to speak ill of the less privileged

4 Likes

Re: Whats One Reason Why You Dont Regret Breaking Up With Your EX by Warhawk(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
i knw thah guy thah said his ex wz too short... He escaped frm Yabaleft lst month

1 Like

Re: Whats One Reason Why You Dont Regret Breaking Up With Your EX by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
She introduced me to taking weeds. angry
Re: Whats One Reason Why You Dont Regret Breaking Up With Your EX by akaahs(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
Her running mouth, her cheating nature, pride nd arrogancy.
Re: Whats One Reason Why You Dont Regret Breaking Up With Your EX by shestrong(f): 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
keeping malice with me for one month evn after I apologise,his temper I cld nt withstand,will b making somebori think everytime.Abeg frustration wan kill,I run comot..

1 Like

Re: Whats One Reason Why You Dont Regret Breaking Up With Your EX by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
She was jes too desperate for marriage, she expected me to promise her marriage a month into the relationship. I capitalized on the small chance of a breakup like there's no tomorrow.
Re: Whats One Reason Why You Dont Regret Breaking Up With Your EX by FvckShiT(m): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2016
She was a sex machine....a sex maniac grin

1 Like

Re: Whats One Reason Why You Dont Regret Breaking Up With Your EX by Titilayooni(f): 6:43am On Nov 05, 2016
Found out he was just a tall fool....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Day To Have Sex''' / Would You Fight Someone Else To Keep Your Spouse (toke makinwa) / What You Need To Know About Love Versus Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.