Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why Guys Find It Hard To Stop The pursuit of the "ADAM'S APPLE" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Find It Hard To Stop The pursuit of the "ADAM'S APPLE" (898 Views)

9 Surprising Things Guys Find Unattractive In Women / Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Guys Find It Hard To Stop The pursuit of the "ADAM'S APPLE" by teeboila(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2016

Re: Why Guys Find It Hard To Stop The pursuit of the "ADAM'S APPLE" by Bluezy13(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
I was headed somewhere...
I decided to peep here...

Off I go..........

#Modified.

In as much as it seems factual, but Vagina?

Disgusting fact, I'll say

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Love Most About Yourself? / 15-yr-old Boy Allegedly Impregnates 16 Girls / Ladies, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.