Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,424 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

What Do You Love Most About Yourself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Love Most About Yourself? (899 Views)

Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? / What do you love most about your partner? / Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by superstarDikk(m): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
During the course of my interaction with various people, i've realised that it takes them time -minutes sometimes- to decide what they love most about themselves when asked. But when i ask what they hate the most, they name it without even thinking twice. A lot of us have gone through periods where we refuse to cherish the amazing beings that we are, but instead, focus on a part of us that we think is ugly. We can never be truly happy without accepting ourselves the way we are. So be proud and tell us the thing or things you love most about yourself.

Me i love my skin color [dark and shiny] and i love my pink lips. over to y'all
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by midehi2(f): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
I thought its about personality, ok

I love my tiny eyes, its my power point grin

My lips, too small and kissable tongue

My height shocked

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by superstarDikk(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
midehi2:
I thought its about personality, ok
I love my tiny eyes, its my power point grin
My lips, too small and kissable tongue
My height shocked
Nice. the lips part is tempting tho. lol
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by Hustlerlomo(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
I love my Big cassava... U wey u wan talk, e no concern u ooo. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by kinggogo: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
I luv my face buh den again who's bragging smiley undecided
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by dollyjoy(f): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
My friends term me "Strong woman".... thats what i love about me, i stay strong no matter what im passing thru and i also love the fact that ive got a fighting spirit...i hardly give up

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by superstarDikk(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Maychang:
My friends term me "Strong woman".... thats what i love about me, i stay strong no matter what im passing thru and i also love the fact that ive got a fighting spirit...i hardly give up
The kinda woman every man should have.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by IamProfessorval(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
I'm crazy, and I know it. I like that

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by tosyne2much(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
I love just three things about myself

i. I have a very high self esteem, so I don't underrate myself

ii. I'm always contended with what I have

iii. Lastly, I accord both young and old with respect

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by hefelove(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
I no even fancy anything about myself but people love my dimples and gap teeth die! and my calmness

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
I love and adore my mind.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
jon1:
I love and adore my mind.

girls really love my pipe cus it have curve, weight and fires like Kalashnikov....... in reminisce voice
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
comradespade:

girls really love my pipe cus it have curve, weight and fires like Kalashnikov....... in reminisce voice
I'm wondering, what your girls and your pipe have to do with me loving my mind undecided . Stay in the gay lane.....I don't drive there.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
jon1:

I'm wondering, what your girls and your pipe have to do with me loving my mind undecided . Stay in the gay lane.....I don't drive there.

1)sorry I mistakenly quoted u n

2) am not gay and I hate them so if u are one stare clear
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
I love my brain till brain death.

I admire my stature because its so deceiving...I'm a graduate but you would think of me like a SS1 student the first time you see me.

I so love my fake charisma, it's so fake but it would put you off and knock you off balance if you not careful dealing with me.

I love myself like Kanye West loves himself and sametime think worthless of my existence like Socrates.

I'm the root the tree

I'm a prisoner of conscious

Wait, have I mentioned the love of my Brain? Yep! I love my brain so much because its so d umb but too curious to questioning things and quick to know how things work.

One thing I hate about myself is that nobody else can be me otherwise the world would be a better place to live in.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
My brown pupils,they make me unique.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by Sharon4u(f): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
I love my simple and undying super strength. In spite of every shit that has been thrown at me,I stand strong and undefitable.I'm just amazing and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
I love my eyes. Piercing to the soul
I love my long legs
I love that my ass is hanging tongue
I love my piercings
So many to mention, so many lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by pennytrate: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
everything niggur, but to be precise I think is my brain

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
I love my risk taking and efforts I put into whatever I do smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by enshi(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
I love the fact that i cant comment on this kinda thread
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by donMIG(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
The fact that i am blunt n i dont pretend to b sum1 else
I saved d best for last
THE FACT THAT I DONT HATE ON PPL....I JUST DONT GIVE A FVCK!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by captainbangz: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
Like the fact that i am tall. Always draw the ladies attention when i passby. But just too shy to talk to them one on one.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by tosyne2much(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Sharon4u:
I love my simple and undying super strength. In spite of every shit that has been thrown at me,I stand strong and undefitable.I'm just amazing and beautiful.
I like this... Nice one cool
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
My athletic body,confidence,carriage nd personality.

Awww grin grin grin i love the fact. That i love kids they are cute nd smart kis kiss
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by bibijay123(f): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
I love my heart.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by Profnedu(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
I love my d.ick cos of it's cassava shape size
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
I love the fact that I know how to get along with people... If I can't get along with you it means you need deliverance cheesy I am very liberal and open to learn
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by darbeelicous(f): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
I'm daring...... And bubbling with enthusiasm
Re: What Do You Love Most About Yourself? by debh(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
To live in peace with people

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Why? / LMAO!!!... Ladies, If You Man Cheats On You, Do This To Him / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.