Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Wooed Her For 3 Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wooed Her For 3 Months (9046 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wooed Her For 3 Months by dryyansh1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
I have been tryna woo her for 3 months now but she didn't accept.
She travelled but we continue chatting over phone.. . I don't know, I just enjoy the chase. It's just like some years back when I was in sec school and we be chyking girls grin... Real fun!
The thing is that she return and she was acting all lovey dovey that my niggas be asking me what's up... I don't know what to do now cos to me, it's all just for fun. Me was enjoying the chase. I don't wanna hurt her cos she don love up. How do leave without hurting her Pls.. . Real players, your opinions are needed.
Major ish is that she's too short for me. I'm 6ft2inch and she's like 4ft8inch. My intentions at the start was to just take ma share, no feelings. Now that she acting up,, don't wanna hurt her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
Don't joke with someone's feelin's be it male or female be you player, gentleman or lady undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
shocked See soul winner oooo. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Na wa for some dudes sha!.
It seems you don't know what you want.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
I have never spent 1week on a girl . Smh learners

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
Because you attract your likes, so why will you spend a week?, those once accept on the spot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
cheesy Kontiniu. When she naked for night swear for you now, you go dey begin ask why your life be like this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
Benita27:
Because you attract your likes, so why will you spend a week?, those once accept on the spot.
oh God cry this ugly girl again , they use my name do juju for ur brain?
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by dryyansh1(m): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
Na me be learner? Lol... I forgive you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bro you no get ambition o. U use 3 whole months chase woman. Can you endure pain for 3months? Now the same thing dat motivated you to endure fruitless 3month effort is now the same thin you're tired off. U no get urself at all. Anyway u chased for d wrong purpose...purpose of no ambition so I can't advice you

If u chased for either to eat d snail meat between her legs I would say eat it for d next 3 month. Or if u chased her for real love I would say this is the time to show it

But u chased her aimlessly, I really don't know what to say... Well maybe before u guys start quarrelling wch may split d reltnship up, quickly eat like 5times of d snail meat since u have no intention to keep her for long. But if she later pluck hair from her private part to curse you, you are on ur own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by dryyansh1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
plavic:
cheesy Kontiniu. When she naked for night swear for you now, you go dey go begin ask why your life be like this.
Na wetin i dey fear be that o. Normally I no dey send. But she seems like a good girl and I don't hurt good girls.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
dryyansh1:
Na me be learner? Lol... I forgive you.
3 months wen men they cancel 100+ you dey chase one umbeke , you dey learn , no be mouth but I can get any girl on Nairaland if I want and it will only take 1week

1 Like

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
oh God cry this ugly girl again , they use my name do juju for ur brain?
Agbero!.
Fyne you no fyne.
Kobo you no get.
Ok brain too, God no come give you.
Na only mouth you just dey make upandan, showcasing your Olosho girlfriends upandan.

Yimu!.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Bro you no get ambition o. U use 3 whole months chase woman. Can you endure pain for 3months? Now the same thing dat motivated you to endure fruitless 3month effort is now the same thin you're tired off. U no get urself at all. Anyway u chased for d wrong purpose...purpose of no ambition so I can't advice you

If u chased for either to eat d snail meat between her legs I would say eat it for d next 3 month. Or if u chased her for real love I would say this is the time to show it

But u chased her aimlessly, I really don't know what to say... Well maybe before u guys start quarrelling wch may split d reltnship up, quickly eat like 5times of d snail meat since u have no intention to keep her for long. But is she later pluck hair from her private part to curse you, you are on ur own.
no mind am, when some guys they use hours and the girl go ugly self na that one they pain me pass
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
3 months wen men they cancel 100+ you dey chase one umbeke , you dey learn , no be mouth but I can get any girl on Nairaland if i want and it will only take 1week
Just Keep kwayet before thunder fire you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by dryyansh1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

But u chased her aimlessly, I really don't know what to say... Well maybe before u guys start quarrelling wch may split d reltnship up, quickly eat like 5times of d snail meat since u have no intention to keep her for long. But is she later pluck hair from her private part to curse you, you are on ur own.
Bro, you just succeeded in adding salt to my injury. I would have chop and clean mouth but she seems like a good girl who just recovered from an heartbreak. My aim of approaching her was defeated when I got to know her better. BTW,
I decided to overlook where you wrote I don't have ambition.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
Benita27:
Agbero!.
Fyne you no fyne.
Kobo you no get.
Ok brain too, God no come give you.
Na only mouth you just dey make upandan, showcasing your Olosho girlfriends upandan.

Yimu!.
you call my gf olosho Herbie , I swear this one pain me. Make I go wear uniform come , your own done too much

2 Likes

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
dryyansh1:
Na wetin i dey fear be that o. Normally I no dey send. But she seems like a good girl and I don't hurt good girls.
Bros, confess to her now o. Cos if you date her and eventually dump her, she fit send assassins make them dump you too o (maybe for river niger) cheesy
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Benita27:
Just Keep kwayet before thunder fire you.
no be mouth I can get any girl on this forum , I no hide talk am
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
you call my gf olosho Herbie , I swear this one pain me. Make I go wear uniform come , your own done too much
You never see anything...be running your mouth anyhow here.

1 Like

Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by dryyansh1(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
3 months wen men they cancel 100+ you dey chase one umbeke , you dey learn , no be mouth but I can get any girl on Nairaland if I want and it will only take 1week
Mehn, I just dey look you. You are just a noise maker. No need arguing with you Jude. Na bros you go call me if we meet.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
dryyansh1:
Bro, you just succeeded in adding salt to my injury. I would have chop and clean mouth but she seems like a good girl who just recovered from an heartbreak. My aim of approaching her was defeated when I got to know her better.
Then tell her u sef just recover from prison break. Chain see mumu. Na that hrtbrk care weh u dey show her be your own fuel to dey chop dey go. U go dey chop and show care at same time

She's recovering from d hrtbrk thru u. If she recover finish na another guy go enjoy d fruit of ur labour. Sorry
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
Benita27:
You never see anything...be running your mouth anyhow here.
I will post some of your pictures from Facebook showing your zero likes
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
I will post some of your pictures from Facebook showing your zero likes
Be my guest...if likes add money to my bank account.
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
dryyansh1:
Mehn, I just dey look you. You are just a noise maker. No need arguing with you Jude. Na bros you go call me if we meet.
my friend you are a yoot , go and iron your bend down top
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by dryyansh1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
plavic:

Bros, confess to her now o. Cos if you date her and eventually dump her, she fit send assassins make them dump you too o (maybe for river niger) cheesy
Lol, nah.. . She wouldn't try that. Still don't know how to tell her that it's all a game
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by dryyansh1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
my friend you are a yoot , go and iron your bend down top
See this dickhead ó. I wont warn you again
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
dryyansh1:
See this dickhead ó. I wont warn you again
3months toaster lmao, na ur type we dey call akpako yoot
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by dryyansh1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
3months toaster lmao, na ur type we dey call akpako yoot
I know you have comprehension problem, is it hereditary?
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
dryyansh1:
I know you have comprehension problem, is it hereditary?
no cause we are sharp in my home not u 3months even a presidents daughter shouldn't take that long , you are a weak yoot
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by dryyansh1(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
no cause we are sharp in my home not u 3months even a presidents daughter shouldn't take that long , you are a weak yoot
K.. I don't fight with girls. Bye
Re: I Wooed Her For 3 Months by ashewoboy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Judeefcc and benita27, you both should get a room.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Funny Expirence While Wooing A Girl / Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) / But Why Is Nigerian Pussy Too Sweet Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.