Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her (47391 Views)

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by dinma007: 6:54am On Dec 19, 2016
How can a full grown man spend one hour telling you how much he loves you after crushing on you since last year and you kill him off like this? grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/just-look-at-how-this-lady-messed-this.html

2 Shares

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by KingRex1(m): 6:57am On Dec 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2016
Lol.. shocked.he dint read the signs right

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2016
I don't get...what do u expect her to say?

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by queenitee(f): 7:00am On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin That's to make it clear she isn't interested

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2016
Yu can't tell someone something this serious over text.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by eph12(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2016
Masikay:
Why not? Just that you have to be very sure about it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2016
He said too much... Didn't even pause after three sentences to let her take the bite.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Laveda(f): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2016
undecided Don't really blame her, sometimes you get this kinda messages but will just be confused on the reply to give. grin

Especially when you feel absolutely nothing. sad

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Smellymouth: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2016

250 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by majorbravo: 7:19am On Dec 19, 2016
Body language, eye contact and a reassuring voice would have made this more potent than this cowardly text. That's why he should take the pain to meet her physically and when the time is right, be a man.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by ikp120(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2016
Lolzzz grin

Guys abeg let's stop being serious with babes. They ain't worth it, at least most of them.

I think that Trump's philosophy of "Grab them by the pussy" don dey make sense.
grin grin
This is the reason why I don't have a thing in the world against players. These ladies deserve it big time. tongue tongue

**Modified **
BTW, I don't see any mess up there. She asked the guy what's up? The guy should have said "My dick is up mehn!".
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Then the babe would have been like shocked shocked

grin grin grin

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by somadinho10: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2016
She think say the world they revolve around her bum bum

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by HIScraziness(m): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2016
For this age wey we dey?? Which guy still dey do " I have feelings for you"?? angry angry

16 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by yorhmienerd(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2016
angry sad

38 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Bahddo(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2016
Lolzzzzz grin

He's too polite, and his game is whack.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chisos! And people say I'm harsh.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Tynasparks(f): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2016
grin The girl is mean oo.... After the long epistles.... What is funny Why lol She even used 'k'... THE FRIEND ZONE KINGDOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 19, 2016
I think this chat is orchestrated..why man go mumu like this if it's real then that girl is a biatch and a full blown bastard..that's too wicked na grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by olac21(m): 8:36am On Dec 19, 2016
The shit some guys subject themselves too on top say they wan woo girl..

4 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2016
Even if I was a girl and someone spams me with all these messages, my reply would be colder. The girl was nice grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by ogtavia(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2016
dude fell off a cliff immediately he went beyond the five lines mark....its like writing a long essay to impress your lecturer who doesn't give a sh.it..he reads one or two paragraphs and the rest is paper for the road side akara seller...sorry dude...how about you try telling a woman how much you love her in bits..a little at a time,..as long as she sticks around to hear the rest anyway...I mean leave something for her to imagine..

Conversely if a lady wrote the same thing to a man...he won't think anything of her...

Sorry bro,Just handed over to that woman the Yam and the knife of the DOA relationship

12 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by GentlemanUnltd: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2016
Masikay:

I just wonder how some guys reason.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Mightyraw(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Isit dsame jessica in mah hostel

Dat bitch aiint all dat
I guess love ia blind

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Lovelynature(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2016
majorbravo:
Body language, eye contact and a reassuring voice would have made this more potent than this cowardly text. That's why he should take the pain to meet her physically and when the time is right, be a man.
Bro you know the game wella. This is just the best way to get them not via some unnecessary praises that they themselves know they don't deserve one bit.

Praising a woman and professing your love for her is the fastest way to kill her feelings for you, especially at the early stage of the relationship. She wouldn't even know what to reply sef.

6 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by romeoetin(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2016
Dude could have paused and waited for a reply after 3 sentence na

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Oh gawd

15 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by refiner(f): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2016
grin....

That guy is mumu raise to power 10...

He deserve what he got...that's a turn off!

He must be a parrot! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2016
refiner:
grin....

That guy is mumu raise to power 10...

He deserve what he got...that's a turn off!

He must be a parrot! undecided

na so lalasticala dey reason ur steady appeals to him

8 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by refiner(f): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2016
judeefcc:
na so lalasticala dey reason ur steady appeals to him

Mtsheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Fidelismaria: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2016
cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate Their Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.