Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. (9286 Views)

Bill To Allow Married Women Choose Origin Passes Second Reading / Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo / PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by Ratello: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2016
Pretending to be working as usual.
Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by fourthworld: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:

Partially agree with you

Having said that the oil community had the chance

To upturned event when they had their own son

At the helms of affairs.

He failed the region, Nigeria ,west Africa, Africa ,

It seems that this government is out to crush the Afonjas completely. What an irony of life

World and the entire human race woefully

It seems that this government is determined to crush the Afonjas politically and economically, what a regretful irony of life
Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by Tokt: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
]the senate and rep failed the region not gej...gej could not have single handedly signed the PIB into action..

How can a bunch of persons who have never suffered e effects of oil and gas sit down and stall bills that would favor the region...??..

Doing everything possible to defend ur hero. Ur trademark. What specific step did Jonah-daft, the Otuoke bastard made in making sure his party men who were in the majority get it done?
Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by Bimpe29: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2016
We are following keenly.
Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by obailala(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2016
RZArecta:
The only reason this PIB saw a second reading is because the proposed benefit accruable to oil producing communities has been removed after much bullying by our northern masters cool
This is absolutely true, as long as that bit of the bill on benefits accruing to oil communities remains watered down, then the bill is as useless to the oil communities as used tissue paper. I wonder what's so hard in doing this thing right so the nation can rest for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by stevekind: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2016
Until its passed, no comment
Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by robotix: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2016
RZArecta:
The only reason this PIB saw a second reading is because the proposed benefit accruable to oil producing communities has been removed after much bullying by our northern masters cool
how do you mean, please?
Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by Izonpikin: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2016
Tokt:

Doing everything possible to defend ur hero. Ur trademark. What specific step did Jonah-daft, the Otuoke bastard made in making sure his party men who were in the majority get it done?
and his party men were not made up of non Niger deltans as well??

U don crawl out from your hide out??... grin
Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by Tokt: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
and his party men were not made up of non Niger deltans as well??

U don crawl out from your hide out??... grin

I feel u. He unites only with them when it's only for his selfish gains and that of his cronies but when it's for the good of the people, he remembers that they aren't Niger deltans.

Thanks for re emphasising my point that he is nothing but a useless piece of shit. Good riddance to the fool
Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by barcaboi(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2016
RZArecta:
cool down, you'll soon see what I'm talking about in the coming days. After now, if we mine our crude by ourself make nobody complain after all the north and west mine and sell their minerals becoming stupendously rich in the process but our own na govt property yet dem no wan press us our dues well
stop bn ignorant and confidently at that....all resources are owned by d govt whether crude oil or minerals....ND and other oil producing states gets 13% derivatives. ....mineral producing states don't get that amount. ....find out facts b4 making a fool of ursef.....At least APC has a southern Chairman and Northern president. ...PDP has zoned presidency to North, chairmanship is d north; both factions.....so stop ds northern bullshit
Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by Izonpikin: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2016
Tokt:

I feel u. He unites only with them when it's only for his selfish gains and that of his cronies but when it's for the good of the people, he remembers that they aren't Niger deltans.

Thanks for re emphasising my point that he is nothing but a useless piece of shit. Good riddance to the fool
nope..there are certain elements in this country who would never want good for the nige delta...there were certain things beyond gej..

If I was gej I would have used militants to arm twist the foolish legislative members to sigh the pib..

Gej only was the president..he couldn't have forced the senate and rep members..

Get sense na...your hatred for gej would kill you one day ooo...
Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by Goke7: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
nope..there are certain elements in this country who would never want good for the nige delta...there were certain things beyond gej..

If I was gej I would have used militants to arm twist the foolish legislative members to sigh the pib..

Gej only was the president..he couldn't have forced the senate and rep members..

You are also justifying the same excuses PMB also has
Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by Izonpikin: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2016
Goke7:

You are also justifying the same excuses PMB also has
if I was gej I would have used militants to force those fools called senators and rep members..

cool
Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by Tokt: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2016
[s]
Izonpikin:

[/s]

Arrant Nonsense.
The bottom line is the Otuoke bastard did nothing to woo his members on issues pertaining to the goodwill of the populace but did so on issues pertaining to his selfish gains and that of his cronies.
Even despite great opposition, obj ensured that 13% is done and dusted for u. Jonah-daft ur hero did nothing.

1 Like

Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by Izonpikin: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Arrant Nonsense.
The bottom line is the Otuoke bastard did nothing to woo his members on issues pertaining to the goodwill of the populace but did so on issues pertaining to his selfish gains and that of his cronies.
Even despite great opposition, obj ensured that 13% is done and dusted for u. Jonah-daft ur hero did nothing.
guy go and hug a very big nepa pole if you cant stand the demands of the niger delta...you are inconsequential in the actions or movement of my people..

if gej is still what is paining you just quietly go and deep your mouth more in the asss of buhari and all other apc idiots...

i still dont know what is wrong with you??...the house back then had no choice but to ensure 13 percent derivation was given to the niger delta because they definitely needed to allow the oil flow to feed the goddamn country...

you think obj chased after 13 percent derivation just because he loved the niger delta...
Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by Fourwinds: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
between NNPC and Custom., I don't know which is d most corrupt. but I'm sure dey are both dwelling place for Satan
Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
PIB with no senator from Rivers state.... hmmmmm
Re: Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. by RZArecta(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
barcaboi:

[s]stop bn ignorant and confidently at that....all resources are owned by d govt whether crude oil or minerals....ND and other oil producing states gets 13% derivatives. ....mineral producing states don't get that amount. ....find out facts b4 making a fool of ursef.....At least APC has a southern Chairman and Northern president. ...PDP has zoned presidency to North, chairmanship is d north; both factions.....so stop ds northern bullshit[/s]
you know kabiyesi intellectuals when you see them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest 15-Year-Old Student Suspect For Attempted Kidnap In Niger / EFCC Narrows N10bn Fraud Probe To 10 PDP Items’ Spending / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Dickson (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.